SpoilsofWar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Step 1: Install that kit

Step 2: Kill yourself
Old 09-30-2007, 10:06 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's Gina's black widow turbo'd beast!! It's a now with metalic flake.

Gorgeous workmanship throughout and some wicked spider themes on the seats, headliner, speaker covers, and a huge black widow spider that sits in the engine bay at shows!!
Attached Thumbnails It don't get any better than this - Best Kit IMO-2454464_39_full.jpg   It don't get any better than this - Best Kit IMO-2454464_31_full.jpg  
Old 10-01-2007, 03:17 AM
Devil Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please take out the orange strip from the headlights . . . . LOL.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:22 AM
silver nismo

Thats just sick
Old 10-01-2007, 09:25 AM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks like something out of need for speed underground.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:11 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

R
Old 10-01-2007, 10:25 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

**** looks fugly
Old 10-01-2007, 10:34 AM
JCat
---------------

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Interesting style.

Maybe if they could round out the sharp edges and blend the fender flares . . . . I'd prefer a more round, voluptuous appearance.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:49 AM
synth19

You can take a nap in that side hole.. lol
Old 10-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Djnaz

man some peoples taste

ide like to see what the op is wearing haha
Old 10-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Amiricanmade

you mean it don't get much worse...that kit is UGLY!
Old 10-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

....I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not even a real car...its a blatant photoshop

You're going to do ALL that work and not install (or photoshop?) at least some sort of big brake kit in?
Old 10-01-2007, 05:25 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
....I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not even a real car...its a blatant photoshop

You're going to do ALL that work and not install (or photoshop?) at least some sort of big brake kit in?

It's all real.

No PS on that ride. The car has slotted & drilled rotors and Nismo R tuned brake pads...Gina will be at ZCON for those who want to take their own pics.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:15 PM
INGSZ33

Some of you guys crack me up with your hipocritisism. How many of you guys sign up to buy the strosek kit? You telling me that isn't the "overthetop" style kit you guys are hating on? Even Rocky Balboa knows it is. Why do you think one of the biggest kit company 'VeilSide' makes these line of kits. You guys are sure unique alright - your taste in style that is. I'm not knocking a clean look which is more suitable for everday driving and go to work with. Depending on your line of work, you should get something that matches your field. Then again, would you drive a Lambo or Farrari with butterfly doows to work? Most of you guys would be like "Hell yeah man.... I drive a Lambo to work" Yeah I bet, and its because of the know name right? If it wasn't, you guys would be like " O' I wouldn't touch that thing with my 2" pecker." You guys remind me of the Miller Lite commercial - A bunch of followers that can't speak their minds. Too afraid to step out the box. O'...... they might look at me different, but I wish my car was so 'UNIQUE'.

Dudes, make up your shiit............ I mean minds. This kit is meant to please and make pusssies slippery when wet, which some of you guys probably don't have a clue about in the first place. To all that speak their true mind, good for you guys. Get off the Hickory DICKery Dock and stop sucking the >>>>! No hard feelings guys... I appreciate your..............Well what ever it is....Have a great one up.... well you know where you guys like it BUNCH OF PANZIES!!!! THATS IMO

Last edited by INGSZ33; 10-01-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a really sleek kit..

..for a 12 year old
Pilot Z... I present you a 12 year old:

Some of you guys crack me up with your hipocritisism. How many of you guys sign up to buy the strosek kit? You telling me that isn't the "overthetop" style kit you guys are hating on? Even Rocky Balboa knows it is. Why do you think one of the biggest kit company 'VeilSide' makes these line of kits. You guys are sure unique alright - your taste in style that is. I'm not knocking a clean look which is more suitable for everday driving and go to work with. Depending on your line of work, you should get something that matches your field. Then again, would you drive a Lambo or Farrari with butterfly doows to work? Most of you guys would be like "Hell yeah man.... I drive a Lambo to work" Yeah I bet, and its because of the know name right? If it wasn't, you guys would be like " O' I wouldn't touch that thing with my 2" pecker." You guys remind me of the Miller Lite commercial - A bunch of followers that can't speak their minds. Too afraid to step out the box. O'...... they might look at me different, but I wish my car was so 'UNIQUE'.

Dudes, make up your shiit............ I mean minds. This kit is meant to please and make pusssies slippery when wet, which some of you guys probably don't have a clue about in the first place. To all that speak their true mind, good for you guys. Get off the Hickory DICKery Dock and stop sucking the >>>>! No hard feelings guys... I appreciate your..............Well what ever it is....Have a great one up.... well you know where you guys like it BUNCH OF PANZIES!!!! THATS IMO
Old 10-02-2007, 02:20 AM
INGSZ33

Originally Posted by Quamen
Pilot Z... I present you a 12 year old:
HEHE!!!! Hello Mr. Quamen. I'm your next door neighbor tiny TIM. You have such a cool Z sir. Can I call you Mr. QUEERMAN because I saw you yanking on you little pinky in the garage while laying naked on your hood The funny thing is, My Daddy does it with my Mom next to him but you sir, you just by yourself and your car. Hmmmm. Okay now. Ihave to run before you try to trap in your garage again. See yah Dirty weird Neighbor. Have fun waxing your car sir.

MR. QUAMEN
Old 10-02-2007, 02:27 AM
INGSZ33

MR. QUAMEN: PILOT Z man, can you come over and help me wax my car in the garage? Then we can pick on that little 12 year old shiit because now everyone found out about me. I swear I would blow u.....ummmmmm.... I mean I won't blow your cover unless you want me to.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 AM
Troy9

Originally Posted by INGSZ33
nice rims, what kind of rims are those? volks?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:49 AM
INGSZ33

Default Let it Shine, let shine!

No, their Axis Shine. I love the shape of this kit. Needs to be molded in but you can see that she did so and painted it midnight blue in the above posts. This girl must be "I'm Riiiiiiiiiiich Biiiitch" Is she hot? The dark gray color is what sets this kit off. Sorta reminds me of the black Veilside in Tokyo Drift with all the tribal and dragons in the paint.

Just wondering guys. Is that Orange/black RX7 in the movie to 'over the top' for you guys? Anyways, that a bad motha. I think most people would consider these type of kits if it wasn't their everyday car they drive to work with. Too much attention and I can understand. I feel the same way when Qaumen's garage light comes on at night. Its not your average light either, he uses a disco ball and pink neon.

Quick Reply: It don't get any better than this - Best Kit IMO