Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Andy's Autosports sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 10:17 AM
mac d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Andy's Autosports sucks!

If you live around the Fort Hood/Killeen area you know my Z. I am the guy with the Super Black 04 Enthusiast with the big hole in my hood. Some big Texas Truck gave me that present last year, drove off and didn't leave a note and I haven't had the money to do anything about it until now.

I recently ordered a replacement online at Andy's and this was on the 14th of September. Since then I have had to change my hood twice and have paid $730 or ish......and I have nothing.

They keep giving me the runaround about when it will ship and they have no tracking number nor do they even call and let me know what the status is I have to call them.

I am pretty pissed but hey if I cancel that is 3-5 business days to get the money back via the slow system and another week to two or three to get what I want. What a catch 22.......

GRRRR! Sometimes you just can't win. I hope in the future if anyone else deals with them you are a little wary. They suck at Customer Service and Promptness apparently.

Mac
Old 10-02-2007, 10:37 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Dam, sorry to hear that. Customer Service is a lost art unfortunately.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:05 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by mac d
If you live around the Fort Hood/Killeen area you know my Z. I am the guy with the Super Black 04 Enthusiast with the big hole in my hood. Some big Texas Truck gave me that present last year, drove off and didn't leave a note and I haven't had the money to do anything about it until now.

I recently ordered a replacement online at Andy's and this was on the 14th of September. Since then I have had to change my hood twice and have paid $730 or ish......and I have nothing.
They keep giving me the runaround about when it will ship and they have no tracking number nor do they even call and let me know what the status is I have to call them.

I am pretty pissed but hey if I cancel that is 3-5 business days to get the money back via the slow system and another week to two or three to get what I want. What a catch 22.......

GRRRR! Sometimes you just can't win. I hope in the future if anyone else deals with them you are a little wary. They suck at Customer Service and Promptness apparently.

Mac
I don't get it... You didn't get anything from this guy Andy, yet you replaced your hood twice? Paid $730 for what? 2 Hoods? Then you say if you cancel it'll take up to 3 weeks to get a stock hood? Sorry to hear bout your experience. GL
Old 10-02-2007, 01:40 PM
mac d

Originally Posted by MethodRN
I don't get it... You didn't get anything from this guy Andy, yet you replaced your hood twice? Paid $730 for what? 2 Hoods? Then you say if you cancel it'll take up to 3 weeks to get a stock hood? Sorry to hear bout your experience. GL
No, LOL! Andy is short for Andy's Autosports........they keep changing my order because the hood i pick is out of stock but they tell me that like 5 days after. This has happened twice. 1 hood bro......i am not trying to get a stock hood. Trying to get a CF hood. Thanks for the love though.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:45 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

CF Hood? Try PMing Carbonltd.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Z4LIFEBR

i ordered my jp type A wing from them, they sent me the wrong one, then i returned it and they said they were gonna ship me the right one. after 1 week i called them and they said they were out of stock on them. and they were gonna ship it out in 2 weeks, 2 weeks went by and i called again only to be informed it was going to take 2 weeks more and so on, only thing i remember was it took about 2 months to actually get the wing. i nevr will oder from them again. only place i been ordering stuff from is intensepower, mrc, gt motorsports and never had a problem with them.

Last edited by Z4LIFEBR; 10-02-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by istan
CF Hood? Try PMing Carbonltd.
x10938029

Old 10-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

For my orders I stick with my350z vendors........ Almost always FTMFW!!
Old 10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thats why they post two full page ads of rice in super street.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:33 PM
mac d

see below
Old 10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
mac d

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
Thats why they post two full page ads of rice in super street.

Haven't seen that but i bet!

Turns out they called my wife and gave her the tracking number like 2 hours after i called them today (for the 7th time). I get the hood on Thursday so no more b****'n here! I don't think i will ever order from them again......

Lates
this is what my hood looks like now.......

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...31-06_0900.jpg

Last edited by mac d; 10-02-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:07 PM
TacoMadre

Glad you got this mess straightened out.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:32 PM
joekool

got pics?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:52 AM
mac d

I think the hood gets delivered tomorrow and then i will post pics

thankx for the comments and insight.....appreciate it guys!

mac
Old 10-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Mr. Famouz

Just as a warning, I used to work for an aftermarket body kits dealer. When they tell you something is in stock, it really isnt, they just want you to purchase the item before you get a chance to shop around. When they tell you its shipping out and its going to be a week, they really mean that they have not received it from their vendor yet and they are still waiting for it to arrive. When they tell you another 2 weeks, usually means they still have not got it from their vendor. Oh, and beware of restocking fee's, they are just a way to still get something out of you. The part you return usually gets repackaged that day they get it and sent back out to another poor sap.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:13 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by CarbonLTD
x10938029

Old 10-03-2007, 03:29 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

I've had bad experience with them too. I was looking for Project Mu B-force rear brake pads. All the stores somehow were sold out. I went to Andy's Autosports website and they said they're in stock. So I ordered from them. I heard no word from them for like 3 weeks after I ordered. I contacted them a few times and their customer service was horrible. They basically brushed me off with some lame excuses like they're on the way and the tracking number will be generated soon (3 weeks and no tracking number?) Then finally I got to speak to a manager or something and he told me they're out of those brake pads and my order is being shipped from Japan. Uh.. they could've just told me that in the first place. I guess they were afraid I'd cancel the order? All those lies for $100 order... and they probably get like $20 profit out of it. Bad business practice.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:00 AM
mac d

Originally Posted by bb1314
I've had bad experience with them too. I was looking for Project Mu B-force rear brake pads. All the stores somehow were sold out. I went to Andy's Autosports website and they said they're in stock. So I ordered from them. I heard no word from them for like 3 weeks after I ordered. I contacted them a few times and their customer service was horrible. They basically brushed me off with some lame excuses like they're on the way and the tracking number will be generated soon (3 weeks and no tracking number?) Then finally I got to speak to a manager or something and he told me they're out of those brake pads and my order is being shipped from Japan. Uh.. they could've just told me that in the first place. I guess they were afraid I'd cancel the order? All those lies for $100 order... and they probably get like $20 profit out of it. Bad business practice.
Yeah i totally agree with the last sentence here. LOL! I got my hood finally and it looks good so i can't complain too much. I just wished they would have kept me a little better informed. Pretty much anyone that does business with these guys should try to look elsewhere first.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:31 PM
keioffice350z

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
Dam, sorry to hear that. Customer Service is a lost art unfortunately.

This is too damn true.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:52 AM
mac d

here is the new hood......it looks good! I am still workin' on my car though......i wanted to save upgrading the exterior until last because really it doesn't matter if you can't move. Now back to the good stuff......under da hood!

Last edited by mac d; 10-06-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Quick Reply: Andy's Autosports sucks!