Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

think i found a good hookup for lots of stuff!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 12:17 PM
toykilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default think i found a good hookup for lots of stuff!!

soooo....i was looking for places to do some tint work on my car (illegal of course) ...all the shops i talked to wouldnt do it ...so i keep looking and ran across a new place in south arlington..

He isnt officially open yet but is doing work on some of his clientel's cars. I believe he just came here from california. He is specializing in higher end cars such as porshe, mercedes, bmw, etc...

However he wants to do stuff for some of the higher end import sport cars (aka supra, is300, z cars, etc.. aka no civics!!!) He is investing alot of money on high tech equipment and will doing his own custom body kits/fiberglassing/etc.. he has the capability of making molds so that we can do high production runs of whatever you guys are interested in making. I am going to do my own spoiler i think since i am not happy with what is offered as of now.

I told him i was in a z car club (my350z..) and he got pretty excited. I just about creamed myself when he mentioned he has contacts with greddy!!!! ....i kept my comments to myself and didnt want to let on the thoughts running through my head

so long story short, he did 5% tint on my car sides and rear and did an amazing job...its soooo dark i love it...i watched and talked to him for a while and he really knows his stuff. DISCLAIMER.....HE DID THE TINT AFTER THE SHOP CLOSED...NO RECEIPT AND CASH ONLY...this is to cover his shops ***.

i told him i would get him some more z cars in there.... we need to treat this guy right and he will treat us right.

fiberglassing, audio, video, tint, alarms, wheels, interior,exterior...this guy does it all. But not on large scale so he is doing us a favor..... if you want some stuff done you gotta tell him Josh sent ya else he may not take you in...

either stop buy or give him a call... at least a few of you guys call for me so he knows the interest is there....ask to talk to the owner and just ask some questions..REMEMBER..JOSH WITH THE BRICKYARD 350Z SENT YA!.. i totally forgot his name because i was a little excited at the time.

call him!!! call him now!! this could be a godsend!! 817 561 0059
Old 06-29-2003, 04:21 PM
synth19

that is really weird. Tinting is also "illegal" for front windows in IL, but you can still get it done anywhere.
Old 06-29-2003, 06:59 PM
gooters

I used to live in San antonio near all the Spurs. They all had 5% on sides and back and "50% clear" on their windshields. It looked badass, you couldnt really see in even from the front!

I will be visiting your buddy in Arlington within the next month...if I get my truck sold soon.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:43 PM
was wesman

What did he charge for tint?

--wes
Old 06-30-2003, 02:10 AM
toykilla

give him a call and ask for pricing. But just FYI, he quoted me 150 however, i am going to be working with him on some stuff so he ended up charging me less than that.