Sparco Releases New 17lb Chrono Seat

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 12:19 PM
PostRelease
Official My350z Sponsor
PostRelease

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sparco Releases New 17lb Chrono Seat

Sparco has recently released two new seats to their performance street line, the Chrono Road and the Chrono Sport. Both seats have been designed with styling queues from Sparco's collaboration with Lamborghini.

Sparco Chrono Sport

The Chrono Sport was designed as a street seat inspired by Sparco's full race seats. It incorporates aggressive bolstering with a narrow shoulder section to allow fitment into most cars. The Chrono Sport has a fiberglass-composite construction and weighs only 17lbs. The Sparco Logo is stitched both on the front and back of the seat. The center of the Chrono Sport is covered in a new soft-touch fabric. The Chrono Sport is available in 3 colors, black, black/grey and red with contrast double stitching along the borders.

Sparco Chrono Road

The Chrono Road is a reclining version of the Chrono Sport. The tubular frame construction incorporates a full suspension bottom cushion, generous sizing and aggressive bolstering. The Sparco Logo is stitched both on the front and back of the seat. The center of the Chrono Road seat is covered in a new soft-touch fabric. The Chrono Road is available in 3 colors, black, black/grey and red with contrast double stitching along the borders.

Click here for more information or call Sparco directly at 1-800-224-RACE.

This PostRelease(tm) is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors My 350Z. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the My 350Z forum.