Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 08:23 AM
pinnacleliquid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dash colors - check it out

Old 07-23-2003, 08:49 AM
SlamMan

Kinda ricey but look like a decent kit. Good job.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:26 AM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

very nice, you have the best looking dashes imho

the others look too "stuck on"
Old 07-23-2003, 10:18 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Not my taste, but it does look very well crafted and fits nicely.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:25 AM
khacken2

I don't like the color, but it looks great otherwise. Perhaps in black or silver. Best looking kit yet, however.
Old 07-23-2003, 11:22 AM
CMJ

I like it overall but that color is not my taste. I would consider doing a bodycolor match (CS) or CF, but its just too $$$.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:08 PM
fuisz350z

I like the dark carbon fiber, but what is a "core exchange" I want to keep my dash pieces! especially for $600+ But otherwise I really like these pieces.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:41 PM
pinnacleliquid

Default You cannot keep your dash pieces

Originally posted by fuisz350z
I like the dark carbon fiber, but what is a "core exchange" I want to keep my dash pieces! especially for $600+ But otherwise I really like these pieces.
nless you buy a set to have. This process is applied right to the OEM dash pieces. The new parts replace the old. You send back your old set to which we then do it again.
Old 07-23-2003, 07:51 PM
PhoenixINX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The is the second time you've posted up here... again solid stuff, but after researching with companies that offer this same "technique" - with results JUST as impressive.

Your price is VERY high... just constructive FYI to increase your revenue.
Old 07-23-2003, 08:03 PM
fuisz350z

So it's $200 if I just want to keep my "core"?
Old 07-23-2003, 09:53 PM
mdacko

can ya do that to match the Lemans?? That would look pretty sweet, but its just too much $$$ right now. Well let me know if you can anyway, maybe I'll win the lottery.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:51 PM
pinnacleliquid

Default Really?

Originally posted by Evil350z
The is the second time you've posted up here... again solid stuff, but after researching with companies that offer this same "technique" - with results JUST as impressive.

Your price is VERY high... just constructive FYI to increase your revenue.
I'm sorry but....
Our prices are not very high. They properly reflect the labor costs that go into producing this product. We know there are others out there. We have tested thier products. We have tested ours too. And submitted our parts to certified independent labs to verify our results. This is important to the OEM"S we sell to. This quality goes into all the parts we produce.
Our finish is second to none. It has a very high gloss, and is wet sanded and buffed out to a flawless shine. Yes there is cheaper. You get what you pay for, everybody knows what thier work is worth. Seems you have found one of those people. Best of luck to you.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:54 PM
pinnacleliquid

Default yes

So it's $200 if I just want to keep my "core"?
Old 07-24-2003, 06:59 AM
fuisz350z

Do you have a dark carbon fiber kit in stock?
Old 07-24-2003, 08:12 AM
pinnacleliquid

Default soon

Do you have a dark carbon fiber kit in stock?
We will soon. We have only 7 350z interior sets to rotate. And all are out. Supposedly on thier way back.
Old 07-26-2003, 05:36 PM
khacken2

So any estimate on the wait if I were to order the cf dash? Like about how many weeks on the turnaround?

I am about to do a stereo install next week (replacing the nav area with Dephi XM custom install), so I need to decide if I should wait.
Old 07-26-2003, 06:26 PM
pinnacleliquid

Default Wait

Originally posted by khacken2
So any estimate on the wait if I were to order the cf dash? Like about how many weeks on the turnaround?

I am about to do a stereo install next week (replacing the nav area with Dephi XM custom install), so I need to decide if I should wait.

We would have your parts for about 3-4 days. Shipping to and from Tex about 2 days each way.
Old 07-27-2003, 09:00 AM
PhoenixINX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Really?

Originally posted by pinnacleliquid
Seems you have found one of those people. Best of luck to you.
Your attitude everytime you have posted here has been pure ****... your "sales" technique is instead of talking about yourself, is more so demeaning the competition and making sure you stand out over every point.

Note to yourself... BAD salesmanship.

This product CAN we had for FAR LESS than $600+ and there are companies out there doing it that are VERY strong in business. Instead you prefer to say they are all going "out of business". You're using less that $100 in parts, and I KNOW you're not putting in 7 - 8 hours of labor per $65/hr...

Seriously guys, you price your product more "realistically" and you will drive your revenue. Until then, sales will remain slow and the pockets... "less full".
Old 07-27-2003, 11:00 AM
pinnacleliquid

Default You seem to have some kind of personal gripe

below

Last edited by pinnacleliquid; 07-27-2003 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-27-2003, 11:04 AM
pinnacleliquid

Default You seem to have some kind of personal gripe

Originally posted by Evil350z
Your attitude everytime you have posted here has been pure ****... your "sales" technique is instead of talking about yourself, is more so demeaning the competition and making sure you stand out over every point.

Note to yourself... BAD salesmanship.

This product CAN we had for FAR LESS than $600+ and there are companies out there doing it that are VERY strong in business. Instead you prefer to say they are all going "out of business". You're using less that $100 in parts, and I KNOW you're not putting in 7 - 8 hours of labor per $65/hr...

Seriously guys, you price your product more "realistically" and you will drive your revenue. Until then, sales will remain slow and the pockets... "less full".
Just what is a 'realistic price' to you. Sales are pretty good thank you. On track and as expected. Actually, better than expected.

I never said they are all going out of business. Stop putting words in my mouth. It would be arrogant to make such a statement that you have attributed to me. The people that buy from us are happy. If not we do what we can to make them happy. If they are unhappy with our product and or service I guess you will read about it here sooner or later. We are very aware of the power of forums like this to help or hurt a company. But maybe you can come and run my business for me. Seems you have such a good handle on time studies, labor rates. overhead, etc.

So far I have not bad mouthed any of my competition. I have only pointed out steps we take to achieiving a high quality look for the cars we do. Some companies are attempting to do this in an inexpensive way to buy up the market. Two of those companies have failed. They went out of business because of lack of demand, due to poor quality and low prices. One company is Spectrum out of San Diego and the other is Deco Tech. Where can their customers go now if they have a warranty issue? We have been in business in the same location since 1994. Of course there are others coming along, we see them all the time. So what? We know who they are. I will mention a couple of names since you won't One competitor is B&I. And maybe Phoenix Imaging. BTW did you buy the kit that you found cheaper? Post some pics. You seem more upset you can't get ours cheaply.
And furthermore, just what do you know of operating our business? Do you have any idea what the term overhead means? Is our electricity free? We actually got suckered into paying rent. I know guys like you know most businesses don't have to pay rent. And they get free electricity too. Plus the business owners that have children have taught their kids not to need food or clothing.
Get real. We make a fair profit. We are not getting rich doing this. And stop the personal attacks.

Quick Reply: New Dash colors - check it out