Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Steering Wheel Cover (I am on a bloody Mission)

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 07:05 PM
celt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering Wheel Cover (I am on a bloody Mission)

OK, I need your help my brothers!! my steering wheel is showing the test of time and is starting to get pretty rough.

I have looked into the Wheelskins idea and its looking pretty good,Until I saw this steering wheel.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=3757

scroll down to post number 5

I can order the Alcantara but my choices for interior guys is SLIM (like anorexic)

so if I can get the pattern for the wheelskins kit (or the original 350Z cover would be even better) I will make a cover for my wheel to match my shift boot!!!

I think it looks awesome. Please help!! Ideas, Leads, people to contact and patterns...anything to get this done!! before i go to Pep Boys for a Taz wheel cover

thanks

Celt
Old 10-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Brrcats

I bought one of those covers at walmart or something. material looks just like the one in the jeep, its almost a suede, and has a little give to it like memory foam.

I dont have it for my Z though, I have it in my cherokee. but yeah, got it at walmart or target or something.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 AM
robbinsj

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by celt
OK, I need your help my brothers!! my steering wheel is showing the test of time and is starting to get pretty rough.

I have looked into the Wheelskins idea and its looking pretty good,Until I saw this steering wheel.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=3757

scroll down to post number 5

I can order the Alcantara but my choices for interior guys is SLIM (like anorexic)

so if I can get the pattern for the wheelskins kit (or the original 350Z cover would be even better) I will make a cover for my wheel to match my shift boot!!!

I think it looks awesome. Please help!! Ideas, Leads, people to contact and patterns...anything to get this done!! before i go to Pep Boys for a Taz wheel cover

thanks

Celt

Dont get wheelskins kit.

The Taz man adds 10whp!!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:11 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

how about a salvage yard for a oem wheel that isnt fubar'd?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:21 AM
celt

Originally Posted by Brrcats
I bought one of those covers at walmart or something. material looks just like the one in the jeep, its almost a suede, and has a little give to it like memory foam.

I dont have it for my Z though, I have it in my cherokee. but yeah, got it at walmart or target or something.
Ive seen those covers and thats not my thing at all!! I want to replace the existing leather with alcantara not a temperpedic cheepo foam deal.

thanks though