Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3 Different Types of Squash CS-X3 Air Freshener, Which One Is The Best?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:33 AM
cipher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 3 Different Types of Squash CS-X3 Air Freshener, Which One Is The Best?

So after using a number of different air fresheners, i fell in love with the Squash scent ( CS-X3). Turns out there are several of these and im trying to figure out which one has the best overall smell.

I've bought the "normal" stick version of the squash scent at a local performance shop, the one that costs like $13.00 for two small refills and goes into that time capsule. perfect overall smell for me.

I've also bought the one they call Tree Frog, got it on ebay. Now i have to say is that this smells alot stronger than the "normal" squash scent and has a deeper kick to it. better lasting and its only $5

There is another one, which is offered in the spray..... this is my next try but i want to know if someone has tried the spray.

A Jumbo Squash is offered aswell, but i dont know what to expect for this one, if it turns out to be like the "normal" squash but only a bigger version, then im gonna fall in love with this....... comes with a blue pen...lol

if anyone has tried these let me know, im just debating one which one to get or try.

the items are here, check them out!

http://www.advancespeedshop.com/cara...uash-p-31.html

Last edited by cipher; 02-27-2009 at 09:35 AM.