Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nismo v3 kit with spoiler and v2 sides sitting on black volk gt-s..finally done !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Allen331

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great. Black out those headlights and smoke the front reflectors now
Old 06-21-2009, 12:53 PM
JEKL

I see your point OP about the real V2 costing the same as the real V3. And yes, it may have taken more time for the body shop to install the cheaper Shine replica. But the question is, did Allstate know it was not real? If they did, then there is no issue at all.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:59 PM
ghost

Fail post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Ghost_shift

Looks good Hugh!
Old 06-21-2009, 03:09 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

didnt you use to have gold LE37's?? I liked those alot more...
Old 06-21-2009, 03:20 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Is a Non-Nismo Z sporting the front, rear and spoiler of a Nismo Z rice? I mean, it's faking the the funk right? Just curious.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Is a Non-Nismo Z sporting the front, rear and spoiler of a Nismo Z rice? I mean, it's faking the the funk right? Just curious.

pics of your car???
***edit****

I just saw pics of your car.

Here is the deal. The problem here isnt what he has on the car, its how he got them.

As far as I know you dont race for Vertex, Volk or any of your mods manufaturers. But you still rock their gear right, are you a ricer??? Because unless you race on the track whats the need of changing your steering wheel, and take out a safety system thats there to save your life??? If your going to call him a ricer for buying a part that is readily available for ANYONE to buy, then you need to look at the mirror to my friend.

Last edited by Ghost_shift; 06-21-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:44 PM
JEKL

Personally I don't think the real Nismo is rice. So someone trying to make everyone think his regular Z as a real Nismo isn't rice to me.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:06 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice setup, but a little TMI for a public forum.

The rims look killer!!

P.s. although it may be blasphemous for me to say it but I think you have too many NISMO logos on the car. I would remove the one on the spoiler and under the 350Z on the hatch.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:12 PM
ALO8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does anyone really outside of the nissan fanatics really care for the nismo? He doesnt have the v3 sideskirts, so it is a dead giveaway, haha cant fool me
Old 06-21-2009, 04:15 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
pics of your car???
***edit****

I just saw pics of your car.

Here is the deal. The problem here isnt what he has on the car, its how he got them.

As far as I know you dont race for Vertex, Volk or any of your mods manufaturers. But you still rock their gear right, are you a ricer??? Because unless you race on the track whats the need of changing your steering wheel, and take out a safety system thats there to save your life??? If your going to call him a ricer for buying a part that is readily available for ANYONE to buy, then you need to look at the mirror to my friend.
One... I was not calling the OP rice or anything of the sort. I was putting out a question.

Two, what does me not racing for Vertex, Volk have anything to do with me rocking their stuff. If you're referring to my decals, it's because I am sponsored by those companies. I rock their parts because I believe that these companies produce quality parts. My hobby is modifying cars, from the looks of it, yours is too. I chose Vertex, you chose Nismo or Replica. What's your point?

As for changing my steering wheel, I have tracked my car in the past. I have compromised my safty, yes. But my point was, is putting on body parts that make a car look like a higher brand or model rice. I mean, we call Civic owners that rock Type R decals rice cause we all know that the Civic type R was never released in the US right? Isn't putting Volk decals on a Rota wheels rice? Again, faking the funk.

Last edited by MethodRN; 06-21-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

One... I was not calling the OP rice or anything of the sort. I was putting out a question.

Two, what does me not racing for Vertex, Volk have anything to do with me rocking their stuff. If you're referring to my decals, it's because I am sponsored by those companies. I rock their parts because I believe that these companies produce quality parts. My hobby is modifying cars, from the looks of it, yours is too. I chose Vertex, you chose Nismo or Replica. What's your point?

As for changing my steering wheel, I have tracked my car in the past. I have compromised my safty, yes. But my point was, is putting on body parts that make a car look like a higher brand or model rice. I mean, we call Civic owners that rock Type R decals rice cause we all know that the Civic type R was never released in the US right?
Very mature response, this should serve as a model for other members on this site.

To answer your question, I see it as simply modding a car with NISMO pieces. If he was applying a numbered plaque, and representing his car as an OEM NISMO that would be faking the funk.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:31 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by waizzz
Very mature response, this should serve as a model for other members on this site.

To answer your question, I see it as simply modding a car with NISMO pieces. If he was applying a numbered plaque, and representing his car as an OEM NISMO that would be faking the funk.
Thanks, and good point. Again, I was just posing a question. So.... the 6 Nismo decals don't imply OEM Nismo?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Thanks, and good point. Again, I was just posing a question. So.... the 6 Nismo decals don't imply OEM Nismo?

He simply likes the logos,

This is truly faking the funk... We all know about the Rota's with Volk stickers.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by waizzz

He simply likes the logos,

This is truly faking the funk...

I remember this douche bag trying to defend himself saying he was just joking around. Yeah, right........
Old 06-21-2009, 04:42 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

^ BWAHAHAHAHAHA Dr Simann always give me a good laugh. I mean, he not only fakes the funk with his wheels, he also fakes the funk about his life. That dude was actually trying to make the forum believe he was performing surgical procedures when he isn't even in Med School.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:06 PM
GT47R

The car looks great Hugh, when are you coming down to the pines meet again, I'd like to see it!
Old 06-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Ghost_shift

Name:  100_2013.jpg
Views: 3381
Size:  87.6 KB

Evertthing but the sideskirts and rims are replica. Im a ricer then.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

First thing... I've always liked your car. The difference is your body kit was never offered on an OEM 350Z. It was always a Nismo aftermarket kit. As for it being a replica, I could care less, it's your money. The OP's kit comes from a limited Nismo edition Z, offered by Nissan as an upgrade from regular Z's. As someone mentioned, Nissan even went as far as numbering the Nismo Z. So again, my question was....

Is a Non-Nismo Z sporting the front, rear and spoiler of a Nismo Z rice?

My comparison of Civic owners applying Type-R decals to non-Type R civics I think is a great anology. Don't people consider that rice?

I never called anyone a ricer. I posed a question. Maybe I should have made a poll, but didn't care enough too.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Ghost_shift

First thing... I've always liked your car. The difference is your body kit was never offered on an OEM 350Z. It was always a Nismo aftermarket kit. As for it being a replica, I could care less, it's your money. The OP's kit comes from a limited Nismo edition Z, offered by Nissan as an upgrade from regular Z's. As someone mentioned, Nissan even went as far as numbering the Nismo Z. So again, my question was....

Is a Non-Nismo Z sporting the front, rear and spoiler of a Nismo Z rice?

My comparison of Civic owners applying Type-R decals to non-Type R civics I think is a great anology. Don't people consider that rice?

I never called anyone a ricer. I posed a question. Maybe I should have made a poll, but didn't care enough too.
I see your point. And I agree. Sorry for the dramatic posts. But it seem there has been alot of negativity on here lately. And I know how hard he has worked to get that looking the way he has it.

Last edited by Ghost_shift; 06-21-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Nismo v3 kit with spoiler and v2 sides sitting on black volk gt-s..finally done !!