Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about custom interior.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 07:50 PM
MrNorwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions about custom interior.

I was brainstorming some things about my interior. I am wanting to class it up a bit. Right now I have a zenclosure with one 10 inch Phoenix Gold sub and amp mounted on back. That's is it on the interior currently.

I do have an 2006 base so the cubby is harder to work with but I was wondering about putting a screen in there. I have searched this and their doesn't seem to be much of this but possible. (this is not a priority) This screen would be the video for an Xbox in the glove box. The audio would go throw the screen that I want). I know two screens seem like overkill but..

As stated earlier, I also have a base model so cloth seats. I wanted to get leatherseats.com seat covers that are two tone black with red inserts (or should I go with red with black inserts for more exotic look?). To finish off the two tone I was wanting to wrap my center dash with red leather. When I mean center dash, I mean the piece surronding the AC, radio, and gauges. However, looking at it, it seems impossible to fit leather into the cracks. Is their a fake leather material that is super thin that could wrap this piece and look clean or will I have to go with vinyl or paint? That has been what I thought as a good start for my interior. So my big question is how to give the center the red color. I was pretty excited about leather to give it the feel and look but if it is unreasonable, then, well it's unreasonable. I'm forgetting some things I wanted to say but that's okay.

Constructive criticism is welcome, please do not ask me to search (I have done this). Also, please do not tell me I have a horrible idea and should drive a civic because I want to be different. It is my car. Critiques to my ideas or new ideas are welcome
Old 09-26-2009, 09:40 PM
migz_0320

im sure katzkin.com has some stuff to offer.. check it out.. best of luck on that and hope to see some pics soon.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:38 PM
bluelineshooter

Hey man, I'm all for creative ideas. I hope you find something. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of this beast. Personally, I wouldn't go over the top with the red leather though. It might look to much like a cheap pimp mobile. Stick to the subtile changes.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:29 AM
MrNorwall

What else would be subtle? I don't think it would look like a pimp mobile if done right. I want someone that does not know 350z's think that it came factory. If that's possible..