Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by TreeFiddyZee
You earned 'em.
Wowa, You sold your car?
Old 02-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Vas_Z33

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

i dont know how anyone can complain about this product.. its flawless!!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
TreeFiddyZee
Do WHAAAAT!?

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CuztompartZ
Wowa, You sold your car?
Yeah. Flood damage. Three months of headaches. Bought a 370. Maybe your next product!?
Old 02-13-2010, 04:17 AM
ZSpeedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yeah. Flood damage. Three months of headaches. Bought a 370. Maybe your next product!?
Yep, They are already done design wise. Ive been busy with the HR CSC project here lately so it kinda got put on the back burner.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Pete5150

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That's not mentioned on the web site.

It DOES add more rigidity to the front end, but I guess it comes right down to this. If you don't want it, then don't buy it. It's a high quality piece made by a very stand-up vendor. Not everyone buys Pop chargers, or plenum spacers or turbochargers either. I'm not sure who you've impressed by your complaining about the product. Look at an ARC undertay if you want to complain about price.
I would like to address this:

There's no mention that it adds rigidity on the website. Plus it bolts to a front bumper that bends with the push of a finger as well as a bunch of "soft" underside bolt points, so maybe a little?

If I don't want it, I won't buy it. I was asking what the point was to see if it was something I wanted, but thanks for the advise, I thought I would be forced to buy it, but you cleared that up. You see, some people do buy Pop Charges, plenem spacers, and turbochargers. It is clear what those parts do and you can do the little "horsepower per dollar" calculation and decide if you want it. I was asking what this did. If it does improve rigidity, a simple "it improves rigidity" would suffice rather than your above quote. Does it improve rigidity more than a front sway bar?

I don't see how asking these questions are meant to impress anybody!

And to clarify, to the OP, I think it is a good looking quality part that is well made and your reputation on this site is good, so I'm sorry if you thought I was bashing your product or abilities. I'm not denying your craftsmanship. I especially like the oil filter door.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:22 PM
TreeFiddyZee
Do WHAAAAT!?

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete5150
I would like to address this:

There's no mention that it adds rigidity on the website. Plus it bolts to a front bumper that bends with the push of a finger as well as a bunch of "soft" underside bolt points, so maybe a little?

If I don't want it, I won't buy it. I was asking what the point was to see if it was something I wanted, but thanks for the advise, I thought I would be forced to buy it, but you cleared that up. You see, some people do buy Pop Charges, plenem spacers, and turbochargers. It is clear what those parts do and you can do the little "horsepower per dollar" calculation and decide if you want it. I was asking what this did. If it does improve rigidity, a simple "it improves rigidity" would suffice rather than your above quote. Does it improve rigidity more than a front sway bar?

I don't see how asking these questions are meant to impress anybody!

And to clarify, to the OP, I think it is a good looking quality part that is well made and your reputation on this site is good, so I'm sorry if you thought I was bashing your product or abilities. I'm not denying your craftsmanship. I especially like the oil filter door.
If you'll re-read your first post, you asked questions then turned around and answered them, sometimes with criticism.
And to answer the rigidity question, it doesn't add rigidity to the ride, it adds ridigity to the bumper basically. Some of the mounting points go directly into firm mount points thereby giving the front facia more strength. If you race the car, this is important because the front can flex drastically.
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but it seemed pretty attacking in your wording.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:09 AM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I purchased and installed this product about a month ago. The vendor was communicative and shipping was prompt. The product is perfect.

I have a Shine v2 front and am lowered- I completely shredded the plastic undertray. It's not a cheap part to replace. For a little bit more I went ahead and upgraded to the metal undertray and never have to worry about replacing it again.

For those that wonder about the benefits of this product- it's obviously not for you. For me, it was exactly what I needed.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Pete5150

If you'll re-read your first post, you asked questions then turned around and answered them, sometimes with criticism.
And to answer the rigidity question, it doesn't add rigidity to the ride, it adds ridigity to the bumper basically. Some of the mounting points go directly into firm mount points thereby giving the front facia more strength. If you race the car, this is important because the front can flex drastically.
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but it seemed pretty attacking in your wording.
HEY! No appology needed. I wasn't trying to be critical as I was trying to be a little sarcastic (I thought the comment about the only person to appreciate the asthetics was someone you ran over was pretty funny, and again not knocking the quality of the product). I was really trying to decide what the heck this was for. I think the point of the bellypan holding the bumper straight at high speeds makes pretty good sense.

So in conclusion, buy this if you track your car and are having either aerodynamic problems at high speeds with your stock front and bellypan, or your bellypan is jacked up...and I know I was "complaining" about the price, but I'm sure the OEM plastic approaches this price or even surpasses it.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:26 AM
dorkstar

Ordered mine today! after 1 destoryed plastic one and another that sagged low and finally blew off
Old 12-09-2010, 12:00 PM
2fasst

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm lowered and my plastic piece is shredded too. It's just a matter of time before it catch some air and blow up.

I'll order mine soon, but will have to be after christmas.

Curious how this unit will hold up to parking stops or other debris?

Last edited by 2fasst; 12-09-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:26 PM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The undertray won't rip, your bumper will.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

Mine just arrived yesterday. I'll install it this coming spring as my car is in storage. This is a quality piece not to mention that the vendor was a pleasure to deal with. IMO this is one of the best dollar for dollar mods out there.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:24 PM
f-350z

my undertray panel got shipped today ... cant wait to install it

but im a bit worried how it gonna fit the buddy club 2 front bumper (similar to veilside front bumper)
Old 12-09-2010, 06:25 PM
ZSpeedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks Guys, Your orders are shipped.

Here is what the newest version looks like. New ones no longer have the "ZSPEED" Logo, For now

Last edited by ZSpeedPerformance; 03-23-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:52 PM
f-350z

That's the one I ordered
Old 12-10-2010, 02:44 AM
blue350zed

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Been debating whether or not to get this...until now. My OEM piece is lookin' rough. Just ordered mine. Merry Christmas to me.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:50 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

it's a piece of mind part...

a year now on version one and it's worth every penny...

My car is very low and it's still in great shape...
Old 12-10-2010, 06:54 AM
ZSpeedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by f-350z
my undertray panel got shipped today ... cant wait to install it

but im a bit worried how it gonna fit the buddy club 2 front bumper (similar to veilside front bumper)
Please let us know if it fits with your bumper without any modifications so we know for future reference.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:52 PM
f-350z

Originally Posted by CuztompartZ
Please let us know if it fits with your bumper without any modifications so we know for future reference.
sure will do Sir
Old 12-10-2010, 03:53 PM
beezee

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

I am getting sold on this. I have always changed my oil at the stealership but I plan on starting to do it myself. I am going to lower car too. This should be at least a time saving mod for oil changes.

Quick Reply: ZSpeedPerformance.com Aluminum Undertray Review [Pics]