Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Baller Bolts

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 05:54 AM
omsin523

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

True, I was going to order some parts from them but not anymore. At least you got your bolts thats the good thing.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:56 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Def call them bro. Emails never make it anywhere and PM's take too long. Trust me calling is the only way to get results.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:02 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Originally Posted by omsin523
True, I was going to order some parts from them but not anymore. At least you got your bolts thats the good thing.
They are actually one of the better vendors on here, believe it or not.

Bad customer service seems to be a predominant problem in our "aftermarket import car parts" niche. It seems like no matter who I deal with I have always had a problem, so we must choose our battles.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

For as much as we see eye to eye on most things... I'm going to disagree. Adam at Z1auto, Geo at Vivid, Sharif at Forged, Mark at Ravspeed, all answer every time I've emailed, PM'd, and Posted. I've been buying parts from Adam for 2yrs now and he's answered all my questions, informed me of my order status, and updated me with prices. I've bought over 20k in parts with him and not once have I had to send more than one email. I've never dealt with Intense... not once and the one time I do, I got no response via 3 different was of communications.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:18 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
For as much as we see eye to eye on most things... I'm going to disagree. Adam at Z1auto, Geo at Vivid, Sharif at Forged, Mark at Ravspeed, all answer every time I've emailed, PM'd, and Posted. I've been buying parts from Adam for 2yrs now and he's answered all my questions, informed me of my order status, and updated me with prices. I've bought over 20k in parts with him and not once have I had to send more than one email. I've never dealt with Intense... not once and the one time I do, I got no response via 3 different was of communications.
I will agree with you on Z1, they have always been very good about responding and helping and is one of the few exceptions on here, however i have never purchased from them except some aluminum hub rings. And they have been consistant with it, not falling off and back on like many.

I dont agree with Vivid, though. They have only recently began to be very helpful on this forum, and i have a bad story of a buddy of mine who got some new TE37SL's from them when they first came out. In addition to NEVER picking up the phone when i called. Even the worst vendors would pick up the phone if you called, these guys never did.

Some of the smaller vendors are pretty good like B2. Dealt with them a few times with good results, a LONG time ago, though.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:23 AM
GeauxLadyZ

But i do most def want to know how this kit turns out for you. I plan on getting the same kit in anodized blue at a later date. I already know for sure that the quality is there, though, so at least that should be the least of your worries.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:24 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Thanks and will do... I'll do a full write up.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:47 AM
BoomerZ33

Ok update... still no response from Intense and I'm waiting on an estimate for some other bolts before he ships in the event I want to purchase them.
Intense has been slow overall with their orders lately. A buddy of mine received his turbo kit nearly 2 months after the order was placed.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
I will agree with you on Z1, they have always been very good about responding and helping and is one of the few exceptions on here, however i have never purchased from them except some aluminum hub rings. And they have been consistant with it, not falling off and back on like many.

I dont agree with Vivid, though. They have only recently began to be very helpful on this forum, and i have a bad story of a buddy of mine who got some new TE37SL's from them when they first came out. In addition to NEVER picking up the phone when i called. Even the worst vendors would pick up the phone if you called, these guys never did.

Some of the smaller vendors are pretty good like B2. Dealt with them a few times with good results, a LONG time ago, though.
I'm sorry to hear about your buddy's nightmare on the TE37SL, I am here to make sure that doesn't happen again. I've had a few hiccups here on my350z, but i made sure to keep the customer in the loop and to update the status of their order on a daily basis.

I'm in Afghanistan... if you post "PM us" and I PM them... then no response why should I bother calling?
It takes a lot of time to check stock and locate the price and shipping so after doing 10 custom quotes we sometimes forget to recheck the original post, so a PM is a great reminder.

With how big the car enthusiast community is now, we are getting swamped with emails, pms, calls, etc. Luckily, Vivid Racing hired me to take over the 350z sections so that alleviated some stress there. I tend to reply to e-mails, PMs, IMs, etc, in a timely manner. I check this forum religiously so don't be surprised to get a reply in less then a minute
Old 11-05-2010, 09:07 AM
GeauxLadyZ

^ I'm glad to see you guys are taking the initiative on this and seeing the importance of forums and the influence they have on consumers. Dedicating a rep to our forums says alot and i have seen you on here all over the place lately. We all like to see this from our vendors, just dont let it fall off!
Old 11-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Geo wouldn't you agree when you see an inquiry of 3 types of media: PM, Email, and direct posts that you'd think... well this guy really wants the item? I worked retail parts for the only Lexus dealer(at the time) in all of Miami Dade county... I had probably about 75 orders a day, so I'm familiar with getting things like this done when I became a back counter team leader not only did I have to continue dealing with advisors.. I had to deal with outside vendors. I STILL haven't received any word on anything and we're going on 2 weeks now. I sent an email thats outside the PM's and Posts of this site.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:41 PM
FliPPER_Z

in for pics...should look sweet !
Old 11-06-2010, 05:57 AM
_ink

There is an alternative:

http://www.weapon-r.com/blog/wpn-r-fender-washer-kits
Old 11-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by _ink
Those are nice and all but the Ballerbolts don't require a washer b/c of the bolt head diameter so it looks "cleaner" having less clutter of having a washer.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:11 AM
SexyRob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

washers will keep the bolts from digging into your paint/whatever you are bolting
Old 11-07-2010, 04:15 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

That depends on the size of the head of bolt... they're not required in this case.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 11-07-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Z_HighSpeed

in for baller pix
Old 11-07-2010, 08:28 PM
bikinilust

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Found this kit for
$165 shipped

http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-v...-up-bolts.html
Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by bikinilust
Hood latch
Strut Bracket
Strut Bracket bolt

Not included in the Nue Trendz kit... Why have humongous zinc washers and nice bolts? Defeats the whole purpose of having a dress up kit... it boils down this and don't get but hurt. You can have your kinda nice kit... and I'll have the nice kit, case and point. Might I add if the kit is comparable then why doesn't Strafe offer them here? So noobster... just move on this thread is clearly not for you.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:50 PM
illmatic g35

^because strafe is no longer a vendor here..

cant wait for results!

Quick Reply: Baller Bolts