answers!
Old 11-20-2003, 10:27 AM
android123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

majik check PM
Old 11-20-2003, 10:34 AM
twenzel

majik, dont you see the trend here. Every message you post someone comments on your sporatic attitude. So Yes, the problem is your attitude. Lay off the masculin injections and find out what YOU want instead of relying on everyone else to make your decisions for you. I more proper way to ask the original question would be something like.

I found these 4-5 body kits kit,s Cwest, nismo, etc...)
Do you know any vendors that can readily get readily get them to me and which one do you like best?

See how simple that is. Dont just ask someone to FIND you a body kit. Its too vague and anoying to deal with.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:38 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by tonywenzel
majik, dont you see the trend here. Every message you post someone comments on your sporatic attitude. So Yes, the problem is your attitude. Lay off the masculin injections and find out what YOU want instead of relying on everyone else to make your decisions for you. I more proper way to ask the original question would be something like.

I found these 4-5 body kits kit,s Cwest, nismo, etc...)
Do you know any vendors that can readily get readily get them to me and which one do you like best?

See how simple that is. Dont just ask someone to FIND you a body kit. Its too vague and anoying to deal with.
thank you!
Old 11-20-2003, 10:46 AM
majik
Banned

thanks tony...i will think about that next time....as for ebonics....you know what ****stick...lay off the black jokes...you think that **** was ****ing funny.that says alot about you!!! tell ou what....you see a thread by me..DONT ****ING POST TO IT!! because i am addressing intelligent people....as for youknow what..this ..**** it...really....seems like i onlyget help when i pm someone...funnything is ..they answer my questions...tony i dig what you are saying....but i was asking for other peoples opinions as to what they think might look good...and whether or not its available.....as for immature...8 or so post with one word to take up space..thats really being an adult..but you know what being an adult is....knowing when to stop...so im finished....you jack offs wanna keep responding ..go ahead...tony that was not to you.....you jack offs know who you are...then go ahead....i asked my question...it wasnt so vague that someone couldnt have answered it....unless people dont have opinions....then maybe it is too difficult.....ebonics huh....ohh yea i am in the united states..i almost forgot.....i remember i have to deal with "people " like you....have a good day moron!!
Old 11-20-2003, 11:01 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by majik
thanks tony...i will think about that next time....as for ebonics....you know what ****stick...lay off the black jokes...you think that **** was ****ing funny.that says alot about you!!! tell ou what....you see a thread by me..DONT ****ING POST TO IT!! because i am addressing intelligent people....as for youknow what..this ..**** it...really....seems like i onlyget help when i pm someone...funnything is ..they answer my questions...tony i dig what you are saying....but i was asking for other peoples opinions as to what they think might look good...and whether or not its available.....as for immature...8 or so post with one word to take up space..thats really being an adult..but you know what being an adult is....knowing when to stop...so im finished....you jack offs wanna keep responding ..go ahead...tony that was not to you.....you jack offs know who you are...then go ahead....i asked my question...it wasnt so vague that someone couldnt have answered it....unless people dont have opinions....then maybe it is too difficult.....ebonics huh....ohh yea i am in the united states..i almost forgot.....i remember i have to deal with "people " like you....have a good day moron!!
if you think i was point the "ebonics" thing and relating it to black people...sorry. i wasn't. i was just saying that you have crappy grammer and even worse spelling (oh yeah, and a crummy attitude). if you were intelligent, you wouldn't use the grammer and spelling that you were using. haha.

but, if you think i was saying that to insult black people...i apologize. i wouldn't do that.

and, yes, your post was vague. numerous people said it was....so, i guess you are sill the incompetent one.

have a nice say..........JACKA$$!
Old 11-20-2003, 11:05 AM
Moroccan_Mole

majik, i hope english isn't your first language.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:12 AM
majik
Banned

what the **** do you think ebonic is....it was made up by white people to say this is what black people are talking like.....slang, jive, all that crap..you think we say " hey man,...you know how to speak ebonics?" no we dont...yea i am a brotha..you know what else...im an accountant...i do finance...i have mad loot..and could probably buy your ***...have two degrees....played college football....pro soccer..two years....raced motorcycles...i would own you at everything in life.....and you wanna reduce me to the ebonics label? you peice of ****!! tell you what...you may wanna try to convince yourself that you are not a peice of ****...but i can smell your *** from here....so unless you have something real to say...do me a favor...stop posting..cuz this is getting know where...but for every one to know....i know how you are now....

nothing you can say now ...will bring you back im my eyes..so dont even bother!!
Old 11-20-2003, 11:15 AM
majik
Banned

and no english was not my first language...greek was...thats where i lived when i was little......greek, english, japanese, french, and some spanish....but spanish is too hard for me!!! sounds too much like french!! just for you mr mole...if you wanted to know!
Old 11-20-2003, 11:24 AM
djkern
Banned

i thought you were done posting???

maybe some anger management classes would work. with all that "loot"...go buy yourself some sessions with a therapist!

like i care what people "say" they have. you probably don't have half of what you claim. i bet you have been to the moon too, right?

congradufukinlations. like i care. you think you earned any respect from anyone on this forum when you almost got banned initially...and now come back with this crap??

uh, i have almost 1600 posts...never had a problem thank you.

now go back to your hole.

and, with whatever money you have left...go back and take some grammer classes.

haha. you could buy my a$$...we still do that slave garbage??

and, why would i do you any favors? you asked for one after you snapped at me...did i give you one. uh, no.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:28 AM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Best Thread Ever.

Have you been through the gallerys on this site yet?

Lotta kits there.

I forgot, there's also a wheel gallery too.

Last edited by Glasgow Smile; 11-20-2003 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:36 AM
majik
Banned

yea be boppin....thats what i have been doing...but the i got frustrated because everytime i look to get something..that i saw that i liked..i keep getting told ..that they are out of stock...and i am in a bit of a hurry...so thats why i was asking peoples opinions what they thought and where to get it....if they knew if it was in stock...thats it....nothing hard about that....

corn nuts....im not going to address you anymore....racist idiot...nothing from me...
Old 11-20-2003, 11:42 AM
djkern
Banned

i'm crying....boo hoo.

honestly, i think spike was making fun of you and telling you to look before you ask stupid questions.

(also, magic is spelled like that. it has a "g" and a "c" in it...not a "j" and a "k" <---- again, your inability to spell shines though)

who is racist? you are talking about buying people. i thought you were supposed to take offense to things like that??
Old 11-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Originally posted by djkern
i'm crying....boo hoo.

honestly, i think spike was making fun of you and telling you to look before you ask stupid questions.

(also, magic is spelled like that. it has a "g" and a "c" in it...not a "j" and a "k" <---- again, your inability to spell shines though)

who is racist? you are talking about buying people. i thought you were supposed to take offense to things like that??
Tryin' to drag me into the fire Dj?
Old 11-20-2003, 11:51 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Bebopin Spike
Tryin' to drag me into the fire Dj?
nope. i'm the one he likes to get mad at. even though i didn't ask about his other z's first. haha. so, i'll take blame for EVERYTHING!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:03 PM
majik
Banned

AHHHHH YES IDIOTS!!! its ok.....be safe morons!!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:08 PM
djkern
Banned

right over your head......as expected!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:18 PM
majik
Banned

SON...PLEASE..
Old 11-20-2003, 12:35 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by majik
SON...PLEASE..
Dad?
Old 11-20-2003, 12:37 PM
twenzel

Quick Reply: Please talk me out of this...