Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please talk me out of this...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 01:10 PM
djkern
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i actually have one question. if you are a "brother", why were people talking smack to you about the terrorist attack on 9/11. do you go around blabbing about how you are muslim? does everyone know you are muslim?

if you were just like every other white, black , chinese, green, orange, and blue person out there...they would have never guessed that you were muslim.

so, which is it? are you a "brother"...or are you pakistani or something?
Old 11-21-2003, 01:49 PM
swifty949

I think we answered his question in the title... Please talk me out of this...
Old 11-21-2003, 02:27 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Attached Thumbnails Please talk me out of this...-sucks3.jpg  
Old 11-21-2003, 02:54 PM
seanrulz

Attached Thumbnails Please talk me out of this...-sucks11.jpg  
Old 11-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Attached Thumbnails Please talk me out of this...-sucks13.jpg  
Old 11-21-2003, 04:22 PM
swifty949

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
warning.jpg (63.2 KB, 134 views)
Old 11-22-2003, 07:36 AM
majik
Banned

heh heh you peopleare funny....i was off yesterday...so i dont bother with you people.....first of all...i just read through all your post..got to say you people are funny. liked the pics too by the way. now yes i am muslim....and making fun of the 9/11 thing...no i dont...but racist americans like some of you (i presume) decided to talk **** about muslims and kill them all and stupid **** like that, so when i told them "well why dont you start with me!?" of course that erupted into a fight...with me blasting the dude in the mouth. nothing happened to me that time..but a few hours later some more "americans" started saying the say ****, so i started speaking up for Arabs and muslims in general...they didnt wanna hear that,..and said kinda like your retarded president somthing to the effect of you are either with us or against us...so i said ..well then i am against you...of course that started another fight...thats the one that i got nabbed on...cuz his buddy ...decided to call the cops after his boy got handled!....I was living in AZ at the time but in Kansas City for a seminar...and was in jail for 6 hours. got out after someone else in the seminar bailed me out...saying i'd get fired if they ever found out...and had to do 10 hours or something like that community svc...and the fine....which was paid using the bail..(fine was actually $400 something dollars...the guy dropped the charges-police kinda told him that he could go to jail too cuz he was in the fight..and it was a public disturbance)

as for the other languages...pops was in the military...would have been born in greece but we were on vacation that day...(why they let my 9month pregnant moms on the plane is besides me..i guess they just thought she was fat!) but we were going to vegas...and had me on the side of the road 3 hours after landing @ SFO went back...learned greek...till 4years old.. stayed in the states for 3 years...in oklahoma...then went to japan..stayed for 7 years+ learned japanese...and french (CAUSE THEIR SCHOOLS ARE BETTER THAN AMERICAN SCHOOLS!!!) I WENT TO SCHOOL OFFBASE FOR 3 YEARS!!!
came back to the states in 90

as for money..yea i make mad loot (for you ***** **********ers that means pretty good money, and yes that is slang...sorry!)

as for all the problems i have had with you people on this so-called forum....its funny...you read what you wanna read...and **** on the rest. most of your brains are not sharp enough to garner when there is a question....how i type and the structure i use...well since we are not in english composition class (i doubt if very many of you have ever finished school!) the way i type is in a conversational format...which should explain all the ..... <-- the periods.

so when you people decide to cretique my spelling or typing style...you make yourself look really foolish because...knowing that you know what i am asking..you put that part off and decide to harp on how i asked the question..rather than answering the damn question! why is that....if you dont know then you dont know..and rather than waste everyones time..especially mines...just dont say anything....unless it makes you all feel so friggin good to say something negetive! its pointless...really!

so do i have many friends on this forum..well who cares?! i will ever actually meet any of you...probably not, so who cares!

really...if this little web site forum thing is all you miserable people have in you lives and you have to protect the intellectual integrity of the whatever the hell..then you reall need to get lives.....

anyways..i have someone in my office now so i am busy.....hit you nerds later...ok!!

also...please start working on that life thing ok...holla!
Old 11-22-2003, 08:23 AM
majik
Banned

ohh and as forthe ******* that left the link to the thread with me "making trouble" he is talking about the alksdnmfvo'iwenfoiaweno fnawoifnioaswnfoi asndivo nasdionv that i did when all those people were speaking what i assume german....well i thought that that was funny....maybe he didnt..but i doubt that he..like myself speaks german..so what?

you are all the kind of people that was for bus segregation huh? no women on the golf course..sepreate drinking fountains...huh...just for a second..i want you all to look back at the post you have left...just for a second..and read them....is this really you? really...cuz if it is....hell i will excuse myself..i would never wanna be apart of a forum of bigots like you all..(individuals of course!)

i feel ashamed for you!
Old 11-22-2003, 09:27 AM
mickey

Default Award

I think the rest of the forum will agree with me, that you truly deserve the following award:

Last edited by mickey; 11-22-2003 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:35 AM
majik
Banned

ok
Old 11-22-2003, 10:36 AM
gravitywell01

If you feel ashamed to be here, and you don't like us, and you don't want anything to do with out closed american minds, because each and everyone of us killed someone because of 9/11, leave! If you feel so unwelcome and hounded on, leave! There are plenty of communities you may feel more welcome at, find them...geez. I've never read so much from one person that's double sided, first you ask questions, we don't understand you typing, we ask for clarification and you go all muslim/black on us. We're not doing it because your race/religion, WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!! Instead of taking offense to it, try actually clarifying and we'll help...but since you don't clarifiy and half of us still cant' understand you, you get all riled up and then you exclaim that we're haters...it makes no sense...ask, hate, ask, hate, ask, hate, ask, hate, ask, hate, ask, hate....on and on.

and im sure we're all for segregation and whatnot, because I read so many slanderous and racial comments above, hell, we even want women off of the golf courses, because I read at least sixty-four comments about sexism in the above post (Not counting the thousands of others on the board!!(/dripping with sarcasm)).

I honestly don't understand, no one person said anything about your religion, race, sex, color, what you ate for lunch, who you slept with last, you're mothers middle name, or your dog's collar color...but you still claim racism and biggotry and sexism...and...oh forget it, I'm not posting here anymore (this thread)

Last edited by gravitywell01; 11-22-2003 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:41 AM
majik
Banned

uhh ok...calm down kid....first of all the muslim thing was between two people...not everyone...second... my questions are pretty clear...please someone give me an idea on kits that you know are available that you like. answers could have been...hey man..i kinda dig the ings i know said vendor that has them...give them a call.. or hey man..i have a nizmo..but i am not feeling that one anymore..so id do a kaminari.....whats so hard about that....seems pretty explainatory to me...tell you what....this thread is over...respond or no...you people are ridiculous...
Old 11-22-2003, 10:44 AM
gravitywell01

I think the best advice was "visit the gallery and choose for yourself" no one person is going to like the same kit. Everyone is different, I personally find the Veilside kits horrible, but there are plenty of people that will agree, and plenty that will disagree. I see cars on here that people put a lot of money into, that I think are ugly, and other kits that are cheap that are nice (in my opinion) Its your car, you're ride, your pride. Put a little bit of yourself, and dont' forget, you can mix and match kits. If you dont like the Veilside front, get a GReddy, or you don't like this part? Match with something else.

Now, was that so hard? Til that last post, I had no idea what you were asking for...

You're going to get completely mixed results, positive and negative for the same kits. Simply put, get what you like. They're all nice
Old 11-22-2003, 10:55 AM
majik
Banned

thanks...thats exactly what i was asking...i know what kits are out there...i just needed someones opinion as to what they like...and where to get it..cuz the one i want...is unavailable.. just wanted some feedback!..thanks again!
yes i am going to do what i want...but help is appreiciated!!
Old 11-22-2003, 11:22 AM
gravitywell01

Not that I own a Z, but the kits I like are the C-West (a bit radical for me to own, but still awesome looking) and the Fabulous. If/when I get my Z, I'll definatly be looking at the fabulous.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:11 PM
majik
Banned

THANKS....i dig the c-west..but i couldnt find someone that had it in stock...so i was going to go with the vizages...but they dont get them in stock until the 16 or longer of dec...and i kinda wanna get it done before i decide to not do it... thats where this thread started!! kaminari..maybe..but their cust svc is sh!tty!! wings west- sucks...bulletproof...everytime i call...i get a guy that cant get it until 6 weeks from now....so ..what to do...also a note aboutthe c-west....i finally saw one on a car......WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to low to the ground... better hope you never get a flat!! or its toast....fabulous is cool..but the old school fog lights i am not feeling....may have to wait for the vizages..its gonna snow pretty soon anyways...thanks grav!
Old 11-22-2003, 01:50 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by majik
ohh and as forthe ******* that left the link to the thread with me "making trouble" he is talking about the alksdnmfvo'iwenfoiaweno fnawoifnioaswnfoi asndivo nasdionv that i did when all those people were speaking what i assume german....well i thought that that was funny....maybe he didnt..but i doubt that he..like myself speaks german..so what?
"speaking what i assume german"
"i doubt that he...like myself speaks german"

if you can speak german, wouldn't you know it when you saw it? again, you aren't making much sense...but, that's besides the point.

i like the nismo kit. subtle yet sexy! and gt-7's, sf-willings, or the veilside rims that look like turbine engines (i forget the name). that's what i would do.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:03 PM
majik
Banned

whos got em in stock?
Old 11-22-2003, 02:40 PM
old_s13

Muslim...?

...wasnt tupac muslim? or was that tyson? and didnt tyson bite off a piece of ear a few years back at one of his fights because he was losing?

this is the greatest thread ever.. I cant believe it hasnt be put on lock down yet.

Well, regardless of what nationality OR religion you are, I have to admit.. you are an idiot.

haha
Old 11-22-2003, 03:54 PM
majik
Banned

YEA HAHA.... and no neither are....what difference does that make!