Help me.. Help you..

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Help me.. Help you..

Hello Everyone!

My name is K. and I will be taking over all forum sales for Extreme Dimensions. I would love to give you a brief description about me, but instead I figured it would be better if I brought you some amazing deals. This way you just may remember me! Although, if you are still interested in getting to know me shoot me a PM I would love to have a conversation with anyone. Wait, this isn't eHarmony.com. ha ha. jk. So now on to business! I want to know what our fellow members want/need for their cars. Whether its something we already make or you want me to go bug my Product Development team with new ideas, I will be more then happy to help. If we are able to spark enough interest, we’ll have the item made. I am huge on building relationships with all my fellow enthusiasts, because lets face it, at the end of the day we are all trying to accomplish a common goal by enjoying our vehicles in our own ways!! So don't forget... post away... tell me what you are looking for and expect a PM from me or a response on this thread.

If we have something on our website that catches your eye let me know so I can attempt to provide you with a much better price!

I would also like to know which one of our products you folks would pick for our first official Members Only Group Buy

K. Tai
Extreme Dimensions, Inc.
(714) 278-8000 Ext. 19
(714) 278-0220 Fax

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 10-20-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:55 PM
drivessidewayz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't say I know firsthand, but I do wish you luck. I don't think ED has a good history on these forums.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:36 PM
sdZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so you're the lucky guy they hired?
Old 04-23-2011, 06:17 AM
silvertouringz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

chargespeed rear shipped to 43137 plz
Old 04-23-2011, 07:41 AM
Maxx87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to have an enthusiastic sponsor! I'm still in the process of choosing what kind of kit i want for my Z. I may even try to make some design because i can't seem to find some combination that fits my taste 100%. I like the amuse shine but again i'm not 100% sure about the front bumper (maybe like 60%...). I like the Nismo V2 but i would change it a bit in the center and make the lip a bit longer, maybe make it look kind of like the sorcery widebody front bumper (to make it fit non-widebody). I'm making drawings and asking my brother who is a graphist to check it out and make a photoshop-like picture with one of his programs.

I'll send you a pm or a call once i decide something. Thanks for the support Khurram!
Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by drivessidewayz
I can't say I know firsthand, but I do wish you luck. I don't think ED has a good history on these forums.
I feel you. I also understand where you are coming from. I once was in your shoes and I felt the same way about other companies after reading posts and seeing that nothing was being done by the company to resolve the issue. Everyone is aware that getting onto a forum to sell your product is very ballsy, to say the least. One bad part, two bad parts and the company is done for. Let me tell you how and why we are different. No other company that I know of stands behind their products like we do. I understand there might have been issues in the past, but recently new rules and regulations have been put into place to protect the customer. Also, so we can maximize customer satisfaction we have set up a separate customer service division that is there to assist you with any problems you may be facing. We will rectify the situation. Stay positive!

Originally Posted by sdZ33
so you're the lucky guy they hired?
That I am! I've been interested in working here for a while now. Glad I am on board and hopefully you all will be very happy with me! If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. As I am your brother, from the Infiniti side

Originally Posted by silvertouringz
chargespeed rear shipped to 43137 plz
PM Sent!

Originally Posted by Maxx87
Glad to have an enthusiastic sponsor! I'm still in the process of choosing what kind of kit i want for my Z. I may even try to make some design because i can't seem to find some combination that fits my taste 100%. I like the amuse shine but again i'm not 100% sure about the front bumper (maybe like 60%...). I like the Nismo V2 but i would change it a bit in the center and make the lip a bit longer, maybe make it look kind of like the sorcery widebody front bumper (to make it fit non-widebody). I'm making drawings and asking my brother who is a graphist to check it out and make a photoshop-like picture with one of his programs.

I'll send you a pm or a call once i decide something. Thanks for the support Khurram!

Thank you very much! Goodluck with your project I can't wait to see the end result. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:52 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome and good luck, but why is this in the tech forum?
Old 04-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Welcome and good luck, but why is this in the tech forum?
Thank you very much. I figured this section gets alot of visitors. It may be best to ask the question here. If its bothersome at all I can ask the Mods to move it
Old 04-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

More ideas...?