Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

strafe warning

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
Dude...M1 Auto/DTM/AutoInfantry/Strafe/Mastergrade/Asuka they're all related to each other and interconnected it's like the replica Bodykit Mafia. One will deny and say they have no affiliation with the other but then you will hear things even on this forum-if you read alot that they're best friends...distant cousins...etc..etc. It's like one big orgy in the dark.
reminds me of the stereo shops owned by palestinians or watever they are lol. post on g35driver. strafe is quite loved and active there
Old 06-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 06-20-2011, 04:39 PM
STL 350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Old 06-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Dude...M1 Auto/DTM/AutoInfantry/Strafe/Mastergrade/Asuka they're all related to each other and interconnected it's like the replica Bodykit Mafia. One will deny and say they have no affiliation with the other but then you will hear things even on this forum-if you read alot that they're best friends...distant cousins...etc..etc. It's like one big orgy in the dark.
Really? Your So Wrong About Us. Actually you make me laugh..Prove your Claims about my company.. Prove it!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 04:54 PM
themadhatterxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strafe
Really? Your So Wrong About Us. Actually you make me laugh..Prove your Claims about my company.. Prove it!!!!!!
^^ You mean about the orgy in the dark part? Sorry, I guess that means you guys leave the lights on then...

Why don't YOU prove yourself by giving the gentleman an honest answer about the order he placed with you instead of the run around? That'll be a good start.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by vtecsux
That's funny... Spoke with them last week. I was told the SL2 front was in-stock and "ready to ship". Glad I didn't order it! Hope everything works out
Well SL2 front is in stock. He special ordered a SL2 rear with cf. Not too many orders for this rear..
Old 06-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

^^ You mean about the orgy in the dark part? Sorry, I guess that means you guys leave the lights on then...

Why don't YOU prove yourself by giving the gentleman an honest answer about the order he placed with you instead of the run around? That'll be a good start.
I will, but to you I laugh at all the time for your hater posts on any bodykit or aftermarket companies.. Our site and company is legit I even posted our shop. Unlike M1 or Auto infantry We do stand by Our company. I'm going to answer him in a few seconds.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:11 PM
themadhatterxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strafe
I'm going to answer him in a few seconds.
kk everyone gather 'round...we're all waiting...

And I have the BS detector ready just in case...

Old 06-20-2011, 05:23 PM
ITOzann

Freaking fools deserve it. Many users posted warning message including myself about Strafe's business practices.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

As far as the OP. He is 100% correct. We have been told the same thing everyday about his SL2 rear with CF. We waited everyday for an update. I have spoken to the OP and we both decided to have a Cs rear with CF and add with a loss to my company a V3 spoiler with CF shipped to him.

I left VIS last Friday and was told that it shipped. I have not been back to VIS. Why, because I'm a full time firefighter and work 48 hr shifts. I honestly can't tell you why or if it has shipped or where is the tracking number. You will have a tracking number tmrw. Dustin works M-F and when I asked him today he wasn't given a tracking number.

Sometimes these things happen. The SL2 Rear with CF was a special order. We had 8 weeks for it to arrive. That didn't happen. OP I will have a answer tomorrow..

OP your order has become the Order that I can't even begin to apologize enough. I thought by adding the spoiler and taking a loss it would be completed. I am the one left holding the bag and Now the Public Blast.. Honestly thanks for waiting so Long. If we made the product then you would have it in your hands by now. We don't make it. I was told that he could make it in house. Well that never happened. Can I control stock at VIS? Answer is no. Can they? Yes and No. Most of the products come from China. VIS only knows what is in the container when it gets to the ports in Los Angeles. The Ports sometimes hold the containers and charge a fee like 2000 grand or something. The hold for 3 to 4 days then release the containers.

Does this seem like an excuse to you the customer? Hell yes it does. I have nothing to hide. My frustation is more than yours because I know these threads will be made when we look bad. I can't control that part. I can only control what is in my hands. Dustin will tell you, I asked VIS every time we go there about your rear bumper. When told no I told you, knowing how you would feel and knowing it is my ***.

So here we go a thread has been made about something I can't control..Ok Like VIS I can't control you either.. I can only say I will have a answer tomorrow........This fact I can tell you. Nobody else has these either..We are all waiting........Give me until tmrw I will message you here in this thread. I'm not running,ducking or hiding. I'm right here facing the music......

btw The reason no text is I changed my personal number. I have email and the shop phone that you can get a hold of us.

We do have a store front and legit LLC. We won't have a flood like AI and we won't run away from the BS either.

[/QUOTE]

Anyone is welcome to stop in and see if we are legit M-F 9-4 unless we are out getting products.

www.StrafeAutomotive.com |626.964.4433 | 917 Otterbein Ave Suite A, Rowland Heights, CA 91749

Last edited by Strafe; 06-20-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ITOzann
Freaking fools deserve it. Many users posted warning message including myself about Strafe's business practices.
Nothing was done to you wrong at all. And what practices Sir? Be upfront? I believe you tried to order around christmas. Mike was with us then and for whatever reason you tried to work out shipping and didn't like the costs. I think you also were going to have a friend come by and drive it back. I don't remember exactly , but I think that is when you got pissed off. I might be wrong

Last edited by Strafe; 06-20-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Well OP I hope this helps. VIS just texted me 6:37pm ESTES 2990433160...Now everybody can track your package to see if it arrives. I apologize again for something I cold not control...