Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Name these missing parts!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 10:24 AM
strubby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Name these missing parts!

Ok guys, I got my car back from the body shop and a few things are missing. I did the disassembly myself, packaged everything separate and labeled. Gave it all (grill inserts, emblems, body clips, etc) to the shop. They said they didn't get the missing items but I've checked my garage and they're not here. Anyways, the parts fische is a little vague, so I'm looking for help in ordering what I need.

The first is the middle piece from the bumper inserts (06+). Is it the "license bracket" found here? http://www.factorynissanparts.com/pa...layCatalogid=0

It sure doesn't look right from the picture. Does it just snap in or am I missing fasteners as well?

Second is a piece by the hood latch. I think it's just a plastic cover the uses the two center holes in the bumper cover and rivets in place? Can't remember what it looks like and I had no luck in the parts fische.

Also missing some rivets for the brake fluid cover. Best place to get them? Are all the rivets the same?

Sorry for all the Q's, but I want to get her back to 100% asap! Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails Name these missing parts!-missing-parts-001.jpg   Name these missing parts!-missing-parts-002.jpg  
Old 12-04-2011, 12:13 PM
JCITY
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Missing parts

Originally Posted by strubby
Ok guys, I got my car back from the body shop and a few things are missing. I did the disassembly myself, packaged everything separate and labeled. Gave it all (grill inserts, emblems, body clips, etc) to the shop. They said they didn't get the missing items but I've checked my garage and they're not here. Anyways, the parts fische is a little vague, so I'm looking for help in ordering what I need.

The first is the middle piece from the bumper inserts (06+). Is it the "license bracket" found here? http://www.factorynissanparts.com/pa...layCatalogid=0

It sure doesn't look right from the picture. Does it just snap in or am I missing fasteners as well?

Second is a piece by the hood latch. I think it's just a plastic cover the uses the two center holes in the bumper cover and rivets in place? Can't remember what it looks like and I had no luck in the parts fische.

Also missing some rivets for the brake fluid cover. Best place to get them? Are all the rivets the same?

Sorry for all the Q's, but I want to get her back to 100% asap! Thanks in advance!
The grille insert just snaps in.No fastners are needed.I don't believe there is any piece missing by the hood latch.That space is open.The "rivets" or pop pins can be obtained from any Nissan dealership.If you want OEM parts.
Otherwise,you can get suitable pins that will fit at a auto parts store.
Depends on your rush,you can get the pop-in fasteners at Z-1 Motorsports.com.

Last edited by JCITY; 12-04-2011 at 01:49 PM.