Sponsored by:

S&A Customs!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 01:48 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S&A Customs! Ongoing headlight customization thread

I hope this is the right place to post this in lol we are still learning the website!

Hello everyone!

As you may notice we, S&A Customs, have just joined the forum! We are a brand new company based out of Long Island, NY. We currently at the moment do not offer products but we offer our services.

What do we do?
We offer our service in customizing headlights (as you will see with the pictures below) and miscellaneous installs. Any type of headlights you want, any type of color scheme, any type of lighting, anything you can imagine in your headlights we put them in! We soon will be offering pre-made headlights to be sold depending on how well this takes off.

How does this work?
If you live close enough you can drive to us and we can either keep your car for the day (have a ride with you to go home), or you can hang out with us until the process is finished although it does take a long time depending on what you want. We also take headlights if they are shipped to us, and the normal turn around time is about 1-2 days depending on how many sets we have. With the shipment process we update you every step of the way! If you want text updates you get them, if you want pictures you get them, we are here to help you!

What type of car headlights can you do?
Any and all! We previously worked over on the www.gencoupe.com forum customizing many Genesis Coupe headlights but we were never a vendor over there. We've done Genesis Coupes, Mazdas, Subarus, 350/370z's, BMWs, Audis, G35/37's. Don't be afraid to ask!

Don't like condensation? Neither do we!
With our system of customizing your headlights we guarantee no condensation gets into them! If you need the inside of your headlights cleaned we can do that also!

What are the miscellaneous installs?
If you are having problems with installing certain things or just don't want to deal with it we are here to help you! Intakes, exhausts, emblems, downpipes, accents, we can do it!

Wheel painting?
Yup, we do it. Don't mistake this for powder coating, but we do paint wheels. Whatever color scheme you want we can do it.

Taillight tinting?
Yup, we do it! Any shade you want!

What else do we do?
Just message us and we will try and answer you as best we can!

We will beat anyones prices!

We are freaking psyched to be on the my350z forums with you guys!
-Sam and Arman

Edit: Pricing!!

S & A Pricing chart:

-Base price to open headlights: $80+ requested paint/lighting work
-Uninstallation/installation of headlights on car: $20

PAINT PRICING:

Housings:

• Amber Removal:$30
• Flat Black: $50
• Gloss Black: $65
• Color-coded: $125
• 2-Tone v1 (Color of your choice & flat black): $75
• 2-Tone v2 (2 Colors of your choice): $100
Leave projector chrome: $10

Fog light reflector:

• Same Color as Housing: $20
• Flat Black: $30
• Gloss Black: $50
• Color-coded: $75

Wheels
***Each wheel is ALWAYS prepped, sanded, and clearcoated for the most optimal outcome***
-Plasti dip = $50/wheel
-Flatblack = $60/wheel
-Gloss black/any other color = $80/wheel
-Two tone = $85/wheel

LIGHTING PRICING:

• Iron Man: $115
• Parking Light LED bulbs: $15
• LED Turn Signal bulbs w/ resistors: $50
• Fog light HID kit install: $40
• HID kit install: $50
• Installation of Angel Eyes:$160 (We supply the angel eyes)

Tail lights:

• Tail light tinting( film)- $70
• Tail light tinting spray- $50

* We start business after May 9th! From May 10th-May 17th enjoy an introductory 10% discount!! Place your order today! *

Enjoy some of the pictures! Sorry some are not the best quality we are in the middle of upgrading all of our equipment including cameras, spray guns, ext.

Edit:

****Just had our first my350z member today (5/19/12)! Richie with his gorgeous looking black 350z. Keep an eye out for his review! For now enjoy some pictures that I took today, but more will be posted later on! Flatblack housings with the STi R, demon eyes, iron man mods****

Edit: (5/24/12)

Had a Benz C300 come in today, and well.....pictures tell it all!

Edit: (5/26/12)

Had an SRT-4 come in today. HID's/HID fog install and tinted tails!

The taillights are really dirty so you can't tell how good they came out. In person they're amazing! Enjoy

Last edited by S&A Customs; 06-04-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:30 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

We will be having an introductory price very soon!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:02 PM
colaito

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a vendor section in the classifieds..My guess is you can post specials under the Body Exterior sub-forum..but I'm no moderator so I could easily be wrong. Either way, I am in the process of getting some 06+ headlights, and would be interested in seeing what prices you guys have to offer.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Melville aye?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by colaito
There is a vendor section in the classifieds..My guess is you can post specials under the Body Exterior sub-forum..but I'm no moderator so I could easily be wrong. Either way, I am in the process of getting some 06+ headlights, and would be interested in seeing what prices you guys have to offer.
Well we just wanted to introduce ourselves in general but I will look at that section thanks! We will be posting our prices very soon and definitely expect a great introductory price!

Originally Posted by Kwame@z1Auto
Melville aye?
Plainview and the Farmingdale area
Old 05-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the forum
Old 05-02-2012, 06:13 AM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Welcome to the forum
Thankyou very much we are extremely excited to be here!

I will be unreachable today via the forum, but if anyone has any questions you can leave them here or message me. I will be able to get to them tomorrow!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:05 AM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Bump for prices in the original post and here!

Edit: Pricing!!

S & A Pricing chart:

-Base price to open headlights: $80+ requested paint/lighting work
-Uninstallation/installation of headlights on car: $20

PAINT PRICING:

Housings:

• Amber Removal:$30
• Flat Black: $50
• Gloss Black: $65
• Color-coded: $125
• 2-Tone v1 (Color of your choice & flat black): $75
• 2-Tone v2 (2 Colors of your choice): $100
Leave projector chrome: $10

Fog light reflector:

• Same Color as Housing: $20
• Flat Black: $30
• Gloss Black: $50
• Color-coded: $75

LIGHTING PRICING:

• Iron Man: $115
• Parking Light LED bulbs: $15
• LED Turn Signal bulbs w/ resistors: $50
• Fog light HID kit install: $40
• HID kit install: $50
• Installation of Angel Eyes:$160 (We supply the angel eyes)

Tail lights:

• Tail light tinting( film)- $70
• Tail light tinting spray- $50

* We start business after May 9th! From May 10th-May 17th enjoy an introductory 10% discount!! Place your order today! *

Last edited by S&A Customs; 05-19-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Bump! No wub?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:33 PM
arcada

Default Iron Man Mod

Is your Iron Man mod led ?

Thx.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:14 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

theres already quite a few people that do this on my350z and have been around for a while. That may be why your not getting as much attention as you were hoping *shrugs*

Your work looks good none the less.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:08 AM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by arcada
Is your Iron Man mod led ?

Thx.
Whatever the customer wants

Originally Posted by zerafian
theres already quite a few people that do this on my350z and have been around for a while. That may be why your not getting as much attention as you were hoping *shrugs*

Your work looks good none the less.
Yea that's what we were afraid of when we picked my350z but we have faith in the community!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 AM
QuintonC

Received 105 Likes on 72 Posts

Are there any reviews on your company? o.O Do you guys have an official website that the members could look at or anything? Your work looks good nonetheless. Hope to hear good things from you all!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:08 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by QuintonC
Are there any reviews on your company? o.O Do you guys have an official website that the members could look at or anything? Your work looks good nonetheless. Hope to hear good things from you all!
Not really any reviews out besides all the customers over at www.gencoupe.com and of course friends of ours.

We do have a member on here that we are doing a set of headlights for next Saturday and he will be writing up a very thorough review!

We currently just have a facebook page we are going to see how much this takes off before we invest into a website. We only do good things!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:25 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

your work looks nice. as someone who has done lights a few times.. im not sure how you could make a buck doing these at such low prices.. hell my price fro opening a headlight and painting for friends is still 200 bucks or so.. theres liability to contend w , customers asking for warranty work, ppl w no fender liners getting water in the headlight etc etc.
Its not overall difficult, ppl are scared to do it on thier own yes.. but its still time consuming as hell to do it and to allow multiple coats of adhesion promoter, primer and final coats to have between coats dry time, and final cure times before resealing the lights w most of the gasses gone.

So to sum up in short.. how are you doing it in one day for 120 bucks? and pulling and reinstalling bumpers for 20 dollars..

Just sayin, you are going to get asked this 100 thousand times, might as well by up top here in your thread.

btw mods will move this if you ask to the vendors classifieds if you subscribe or to the local regional sections at least.

Last edited by bmccann101; 05-08-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:10 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bmccann101
your work looks nice. as someone who has done lights a few times.. im not sure how you could make a buck doing these at such low prices.. hell my price fro opening a headlight and painting for friends is still 200 bucks or so.. theres liability to contend w , customers asking for warranty work, ppl w no fender liners getting water in the headlight etc etc.
Its not overall difficult, ppl are scared to do it on thier own yes.. but its still time consuming as hell to do it and to allow multiple coats of adhesion promoter, primer and final coats to have between coats dry time, and final cure times before resealing the lights w most of the gasses gone.

So to sum up in short.. how are you doing it in one day for 120 bucks? and pulling and reinstalling bumpers for 20 dollars..

Just sayin, you are going to get asked this 100 thousand times, might as well by up top here in your thread.

btw mods will move this if you ask to the vendors classifieds if you subscribe or to the local regional sections at least.
Ahh I was timing how long it took until someone asked something like this

The only set of headlights that we've done that have gotten condensation in them is our first pair. After that pair we have never had any issues with condensation or any liquid getting into our headlights, and we have done alottttt of them. In the past we have previously offered to people that have had headlight work done from us that if they get any sort of condensation whatsoever they can bring it back and we will fix it for free. We are most likely going to offer something very similar to that.

As for how long it takes....time consuming, absolutely! That's why we start very early! We have done enough headlights that we have everything down to a science, and we have 2 people working on one set of headlights to speed up the process. Every once in a while we hit a snag during the process that causes us to take a little while longer, but most of the time we are pretty quick with it.

We also understand that we are absolutely 100% taking a huge hit with the pricing, but we also love helping out the community, we love working on cars, and to us the money isn't a major factor.

-Sam

Any other questions please ask!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

Good answer..hopefully it will save you 6 million FAQ pm's.
Get on board as a sponsor.. its a big forum..ur biz made off here will b the long game...steady trickle after you're mentioned more and more etc..

Enjoy.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
QuintonC

Received 105 Likes on 72 Posts

I definitely like the looks of everything. I'm not sure if I am going to do my own lights or not yet, but if I don't, I will definitely hit you guys up. Work is A+ and I am looking forward to the review on here. Oh, and I forgot to mention it earlier, but welcome to the forums!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:53 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by QuintonC
I definitely like the looks of everything. I'm not sure if I am going to do my own lights or not yet, but if I don't, I will definitely hit you guys up. Work is A+ and I am looking forward to the review on here. Oh, and I forgot to mention it earlier, but welcome to the forums!
Thanks alot Quinton! Keep us updated
Old 05-11-2012, 01:24 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Bump!

Quick Reply: S&A Customs!