Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S&A customs review

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 07:03 PM
R350Zz33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S&A customs review

right off the bat 2 great guys do great work and now will be offering more options i believe. i had Sti-r lens put in flat black everything iron man ccfl.
had a great time the do this out of sams house but this dosent mean its not professional. they did great work. and now on to they pics and questions feel free to pm me or contact them

Old 05-20-2012, 04:16 AM
JCITY
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like they do great work!
However,IMO...you are in violation of the number
one rule of presenting a product.Or,in this case,
your Z.
"The last thing you do/put on a package,is the FIRST
thing the customer/viewer sees".
That is...the eyelids on the headlights.And,the to-the-side
crooked license plate.
That ruins the work done on your headlights.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:39 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 2,333 Likes on 1,681 Posts

Headlights don't matter with eyelids , once people see them and laugh at you , what ever else is done , does not matter.

Those red lights are cool, if a cop sees them he will pull you over to check them out. Once he checks them out he will make sure your car gets a flatbed ride, and you will have the chance to ride in a vehicle that is allowed to display red lights up front
Old 05-20-2012, 07:57 AM
R350Zz33

Simple fact other people heave demon eyes and eyelids don't hate on me the plate i done have in all year only when it's that time of year when cops wanna break your *****. Also I know the demon is illegal that's why it's on a switch.

At the end of the day you can still hate on my ride I could careless what people think of me I know what I like and if they don't like it to bad.
They do great work.
Day 1 and no condensation I'm happy and hopefully people will use them instead of the other overpriced guys
Old 05-20-2012, 08:04 AM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by R350Zz33
Simple fact other people heave demon eyes and eyelids don't hate on me the plate i done have in all year only when it's that time of year when cops wanna break your *****. Also I know the demon is illegal that's why it's on a switch.

At the end of the day you can still hate on my ride I could careless what people think of me I know what I like and if they don't like it to bad.
They do great work.
Day 1 and no condensation I'm happy and hopefully people will use them instead of the other overpriced guys
If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you?
Old 05-20-2012, 10:24 AM
R350Zz33

Originally Posted by graffkid732
If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you?
Sorry that between me and Sam But if you look on there thread they have pricing it's cheaper then pretty much everyone and it's great work and Sam and arman are 2 cool guys down to earth easy to get along with. Arman is an ex 350z driver I think he may be comming back after yesterday lol
Old 05-20-2012, 01:26 PM
jerryd87

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

honestly depends where you are, back home in ohio vehicles are permitted red and blue lights as long as they arnt used togeather and as long as they are below the bottom of the windshield. granted can you honestly even see these when the headlights are on?
Originally Posted by terrasmak
Headlights don't matter with eyelids , once people see them and laugh at you , what ever else is done , does not matter.

Those red lights are cool, if a cop sees them he will pull you over to check them out. Once he checks them out he will make sure your car gets a flatbed ride, and you will have the chance to ride in a vehicle that is allowed to display red lights up front
Old 05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

Sorry that between me and Sam But if you look on there thread they have pricing it's cheaper then pretty much everyone and it's great work and Sam and arman are 2 cool guys down to earth easy to get along with. Arman is an ex 350z driver I think he may be comming back after yesterday lol
Thanks for the great review Richie! Really appreciate it! You guys were alot of fun to hang out with and once again amazing looking car. Don't be strangers
Old 05-20-2012, 03:14 PM
R350Zz33

Originally Posted by S&A Customs
Thanks for the great review Richie! Really appreciate it! You guys were alot of fun to hang out with and once again amazing looking car. Don't be strangers
when u get your new car come out this way we can get a few guys together and hit 114 great curves and scenery and a beach to eat lunch at
Old 05-20-2012, 04:00 PM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

No problem. I only asked since you came out and said they were cheaper than the other companies around. Gonna try to compare what you paid to what I paid.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:42 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

when u get your new car come out this way we can get a few guys together and hit 114 great curves and scenery and a beach to eat lunch at
Sounds good man will do!

Originally Posted by graffkid732
No problem. I only asked since you came out and said they were cheaper than the other companies around. Gonna try to compare what you paid to what I paid.
We will beat any price around!