Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with windows

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 07:51 AM
slugger1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with windows

I know that it is probably not smart. I live in W Kentucky. It gets cold but not that cold and we do not get much snow. I love my Z and it is hard to go w/o it. When I go to drive the old s10 truck or beretta, of course they do not feel the same. I have withdrawals. Well I know a couple of times when it is has gotten about freezing or below, the windows get stuck. Thats one of the features of the car that I do not understand why it is on there. Do other cars have the window feature that rolls down some when you open and rolls back up when you close it? Anyways, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help me from braking my windows? I mean it might be an ok day with no snow but sunny and my windows get stuck. Any comments or suggestions. I guess I can just try to wait til it gets warmer. I hate the cold!
Old 01-20-2004, 08:09 AM
ranger5oh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same problem in STL. Your windwos shouldnt roll up far enough to do any damage to them when you open and shut the door. I usually gently tap down the driver side window before shutting the door. I have had my Z now for about 9 months and that feature works less and less by the day. It was cool at first, but now I think it is just something that breaks. Oh well.