Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Z owner!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 06:32 AM
Liberation

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Z owner!!

I purchased my very first Z on Saturday (I'm in Baltimore) and I must say, it has definitely exceeded my expectations. I have a 04 Touring, Silverstone with every option available.

I traded in my 01 20th Anniversary Edition Maxima (loved that car too) on the Z; so, going from the 4-door passenger car to the 2 seater is definitely a change. Anyway, I just wanted to say what’s up and let everyone know another proud and happy Z owner is here!!!

Oh, and one more thing, I'm trying to get these windows tinted ASAP but keep hearing about the difficulties with the windows going down when the door opens. Any suggestions?!?

One...Jas
Old 02-02-2004, 06:48 AM
[58th] Bl@ster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Z owner!!

Originally posted by Liberation
I purchased my very first Z on Saturday (I'm in Baltimore) and I must say, it has definitely exceeded my expectations. I have a 04 Touring, Silverstone with every option available.

I traded in my 01 20th Anniversary Edition Maxima (loved that car too) on the Z; so, going from the 4-door passenger car to the 2 seater is definitely a change. Anyway, I just wanted to say what’s up and let everyone know another proud and happy Z owner is here!!!

Oh, and one more thing, I'm trying to get these windows tinted ASAP but keep hearing about the difficulties with the windows going down when the door opens. Any suggestions?!?

One...Jas

Welcome aboard buddy!!! Have fun with your new toy...I do everyday.

Bl@ster
Old 02-02-2004, 08:50 AM
tad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window tinting

I'm trying to get these windows tinted ASAP but keep hearing about the difficulties with the windows going down when the door opens. Any suggestions?!?

Hello Liberation,

I'm down in DC. I had to have my driver's side window done twice for that very reason. It wrinkled up in the front,left corner near the mirror. The guy that did it, had a warranty on his work and he re-did it and got it right the second time. Just find an installer that is willing to take their time and back up their work and or has worked on a Z already.

Mine was done last January, 2003...so it can be done in cool weather. Enjoy your car!! Tad
Attached Thumbnails New Z owner!!-veilside-v1-nismo-sides-1.jpg  
Old 02-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats and welcome.