Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 07:51 AM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Pengu
I will be calling your employer to inform them you're wasting valuable company time.

but.. but...
Old 08-10-2015, 10:59 AM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee
how does this even concern you, you sound like a high school little bish girl. i know with my company i can ship things and pay the office manager for them, ever think that is the case?
Sorry Travlee...I'm an adult...people who communicate with "little bish girl" aren't people I have relationships with. Adults talk like adults.

And wakey wakey to the brain cells maybe? Of course I thought of the possibility that meow69 could've reimbursed his employer..hence my asking him to show me a receipt of any kind...three times....ever think that maybe my request for a receipt was BECAUSE I realized he may have reimbursed his employer? Have you got any explanations that actually make sense about why meow69 cannot produce a receipt of any kind?

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 11:02 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,048 Likes on 6,514 Posts

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
Sorry Travlee...I'm an adult...people who communicate with "little bish girl" aren't people I have relationships with. Adults talk like adults.

And wakey wakey to the brain cells maybe? Of course I thought of the possibility that meow69 could've reimbursed his employer..hence my asking him to show me a receipt of any kind...three times....ever think that maybe my request for a receipt was BECAUSE I realized he may have reimbursed his employer? Have you got any explanations that actually make sense about why meow69 cannot produce a receipt of any kind?

Saved
why should he have to?
Old 08-10-2015, 11:27 AM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by turboed350z
Did you pay for shipping? No? Well what do you know, he paid for shipoing. Doesnt matter if its him or his company, the shipping was paid on HIS end.

You're not tracking facts very well. If I tell you that I paid for shipping, but I actually cheat my employer by having them pay for shipping...well news flash to you....it does NOT mean that I paid for shipping...it means that the employer did. What I was told by meow69 is that he himself paid for shipping. Hope that's simple enough to understand now.

"The fact that you keep mentioning fortune 500 company as if it means **** shows youre sitting at the bottom of the foodchain and making minimum wage."

Bad guess.

"The fact that you dont want to return his item for a full refund but demand him refund you 40 bucj shows youre at the bottom of the food chaib and barely making minum wage."

Again you're not tracking the facts well at all. Nor do you even have all of them. Show me in my own words my "demand" for $40 please? Can't? All I did was propose that $40 be refunded to make up for the disparity in condition between being scratched and marred in a number of places versus the "in perfect condition" description that meow69 described. I never demanded anything, and I think $40 is fair considering what I'd have to buy and do time wise to try and get it to look as "in perfect condition" as possible. Paint, gas, time, give me a break....$40 is nothing considering how time it truly takes to disassemble, prep, paint, clean up, reassemble, and install a center console.

As I've said repeatedly, but I'll say it again for those that need to hear the same thing a fourth time before it's understood....I haven't refused to ship it back....I'm insisting on starting a PayPal dispute in order to have PayPal help with the situation, which also protects future buyers that buy from meow69 as there will be a record on file with supporting pics and a record of his oh so classy communication....you guys may think your communication in this forum is fine, calling people a "little bish girl" and whatnot ...sigh....but people who review business transactions have no tolerance for such childish treatment of others, so..the right thing to do to help protect future customers from being sold sub-description goods and receive incredibly childish communications and accusations when someone simply tries to resolve the situation.

"The fact that you want to to make all these threads and replys but wont ****ing file a claim through oaypal, which takes no more than 5 min, shows youre full of excuses."

Or it shows that you're not yet imagining possible scenarios beyond the most simple.

My posts in this thread are 1) to help maintain my credibility, 2) to demonstrate a higher standard of ethics than some of you are comprehending or accepting (that's your choice....but won't be mine), 3) my post was about WickedCAS, but the IQ brigade has come out to play, bringing up matters that have nothing to do with a customer paying WickedCAS and receiving unusable product.

"Again, +1 to karma for getting back to you so wuickly. You rightfully deserve the horrible treatment youre getting from the company."
If I deserve horrible treatment because I expect a purchase to match the description of the product, what do you deserve for wishing ill to a guy you don't even know?

Thankfully karma doesn't exist, since clearly if we all got what we deserve judging by how people treat people, we'd all have ruined lives. What we all need is Grace, because we all can be pretty ugly to people...which this thread certainly is demonstrating.

And oh...I do think it's ironic that you agree that WickedCAS has provided horrible treatment of me....and since all I've done is pay for an item and send them one email....well that's enough for you to wish hurt upon me....

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 11:31 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

If I deserve horrible treatment because I expect a purchase to match the description of the product, what do you deserve for wishing ill to a guy you don't even know?

Thankfully karma doesn't exist, since clearly if we all got what we deserve judging by how people treat people, we'd all have ruined lives. What we all need is Grace, because we all can be pretty ugly to people...which this thread certainly is demonstrating.

And oh...I do think it's ironic that you agree that WickedCAS has provided horrible treatment of me....and since all I've done is pay for an item and send them one email....well that's enough for you to wish hurt upon me....

Saved
The fact that meow offer a solution but your dead set on wanting 40 dollars back shows your character. Who cares if he sent it through his work place? YOU DIDNT HAVE TO OAY SHIPPING. HE COVERED IT. How do you know his work place doesn't allow the workers to send personal items. Youre so dead set on recieveing 40 buck and so dead set that he "lied" when he said hell pay shipping. That fact is. Shipping was covered on his end.

Sony like the item? Send it back and hell refund the money plain and simple. Whats so hard for you to understand that concept?
Old 08-10-2015, 11:32 AM
savedbygrace

why should he have to?
Sorry Travlee...like the saying goes...at this point, if I have to explain you wouldn't understand. And let's face it...I've explained it already and sure enough you're not understanding.

And I don't dialogue with anyone that throws around "little bish girl" as if that's an acceptable way to communicate.

I'll deal with WickedCAS, and going by the level of participants in this thread, I can completely understand why they don't partake in this forum anymore. Some of you guys should honestly be held to a higher standard of communication or have your account removed. Anyone that can't grasp how someone expects a seller to be honest and reasonable is what?

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 11:40 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,048 Likes on 6,514 Posts

but yet you keep responding
Old 08-10-2015, 11:42 AM
turboed350z

but yet you keep responding
Thats what stuck up people do, they like to tell you how theyre better than you.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:46 AM
savedbygrace

"The fact that meow offer a solution but your dead set on wanting 40 dollars back shows your character."

I mentioned that I thought $40 was a fair starting point as refund amount....I mentioned it ONE TIME smart guy....hardly being "dead set on wanting $40 back". Meow69's response? Was he reasonable? Was he mature? Was he sensitive to the fact that his buyer just gave him a good chunk of money only to find the product wasn't as described? Nope....meow69 starting saying "you'r nothing but a kid" "go away kid" and other ridiculous words to that effect.

"Who cares if he sent it through his work place? YOU DIDNT HAVE TO OAY SHIPPING. HE COVERED IT. How do you know his work place doesn't allow the workers to send personal items. Youre so dead set on recieveing 40 buck and so dead set that he "lied" when he said hell pay shipping. That fact is. Shipping was covered on his end."

Well...it seems like you still can't comprehend my explanation that I've already given, so I won't waste time adding more. Regarding the $40, if I was so dead set on receiving $40, why haven't I mentioned it past the initial suggestion? Question is rhetorical...please don't reply....sincerely, not rudely...just no more reply is needed....if you disagree then great...you disagree...it's not significant enough or relevant enough to require you posting your opinion in a thread about WickedCAS.

"Sony like the item? Send it back and hell refund the money plain and simple. Whats so hard for you to understand that concept?"

Not so plain and simple....why should I have to foot the bill for return shipping when I was clearly misled to make the sale? It's not that I "don't like" the item per se...it's that the item that I like isn't in the condition that it was promised to be. If that's not a problem for your own purchases then please tell me and I'll sell you a like new item for an agreed upon price that will arrive all beat up and scratched...and you won't have a problem with that! Seriously...let me know...and I'll sell you a LOT of stuff but only if that's ok with you.

Let's chill everybody....and get the thread back to matters regarding WickedCAS please.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-10-2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:49 AM
turboed350z

"

Not so plain and simple....why should I have to foot the bill for return shipping when I was clearly misled to make the sale? It's not that I "don't like" the item per se...it's that the item that I like isn't in the condition that it was promised to be. If that's not a problem for your own purchases then please tell me and I'll sell you a like new item for like new price that will arrive all beat up and scratched...and you won't have a problem with that! Seriously...let me know...and I'll sell you a LOT of stuff but only if that's ok with you.

Let's chill everybody....and get the thread back to matters regarding WickedCAS please.

Saved

You didnt pay anywhere NEAR like ne price haha stop fooling yourself. Why should you pay for return shipoing? Because who else would??? He already got the item to you without you having tonpay shipping, i believe its fair you pay return shipoing if you want to return it.

Fyi, paint is 5 bucks, sand paper is 5 bucks. 10 bucks to have it looking how YOU want it. Your time isnt facotor in because youre CHOOSING to paint it. 40 is outrageous and a rip off. He offered a fair solution. All you want is for it to benifit you. Youre greedy. Plain and simple.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:52 AM
savedbygrace

Thats what stuck up people do, they like to tell you how theyre better than you.
Or it's a sign of me trying be somewhat patient with people who clearly don't have the character to understand how to ethically conduct business or communicate in a fully honest manner that is also considerate to the other party's concerns.

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 11:53 AM
turboed350z

Or it's a sign of me trying be somewhat patient with people who clearly don't have the character to understand how to ethically conduct business or communicate in a fully honest manner that is also considerate to the other party's concerns.

Saved

Because constantly make threats instead of taking a fair offer is soo ethical of you....
Old 08-10-2015, 12:01 PM
savedbygrace

You didnt pay anywhere NEAR like ne price haha stop fooling yourself. Why should you pay for return shipoing? Because who else would??? He already got the item to you without you having tonpay shipping, i believe its fair you pay return shipoing if you want to return it.

Fyi, paint is 5 bucks, sand paper is 5 bucks. 10 bucks to have it looking how YOU want it. Your time isnt facotor in because youre CHOOSING to paint it. 40 is outrageous and a rip off. He offered a fair solution. All you want is for it to benifit you. Youre greedy. Plain and simple.
Congrats on missing the point yet again....sigh...the point is not the price...but I knew you or someone would reply like you did...hence my going back to edit my comment to say "for an agreed upon price".....as the price is irrelevant to the fact that the condition was stated to be "in perfect condition" and yet funny....how not once have you addressed this point? Why? Because you have no answer for it....if someone says the piece is in perfect condition then it should be in perfect condition. I think you can understand that point, although I'm not completely convinced to be honest.

And as as far as getting the console to look "how I want it"....I want it to look like it's "in perfect condition" since that's what I was told. Paint and sandpaper won't do that. And you don't need to sand a console before you paint it....but don't let that stop you from talking about things you know nothing about.

When meow69 is telling me to pay return shipping out of my own pocket, after I was potentially lied to by the way, and after he likely didn't even pay for shipping out of his own pocket lol....well hmmm...you really think his choosing to insult me, call me names, all before he even saw the pics that I offered to send him....you think he "offered a fair solution".

Take care turbo...I'm done explaining the very simple concepts.

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 12:06 PM
turboed350z

Congrats on missing the point yet again....sigh...the point is not the price...but I knew you or someone would reply like you did...hence my going back to edit my comment to say "for an agreed upon price".....as the price is irrelevant to the fact that the condition was stated to be "in perfect condition" and yet funny....how not once have you addressed this point? Why? Because you have no answer for it....if someone says the piece is in perfect condition then it should be in perfect condition. I think you can understand that point, although I'm not completely convinced to be honest.

And as as far as getting the console to look "how I want it"....I want it to look like it's "in perfect condition" since that's what I was told. Paint and sandpaper won't do that. And you don't need to sand a console before you paint it....but don't let that stop you from talking about things you know nothing about.

When meow69 is telling me to pay return shipping out of my own pocket, after I was potentially lied to by the way, and after he likely didn't even pay for shipping out of his own pocket lol....well hmmm...you really think his choosing to insult me, call me names, all before he even saw the pics that I offered to send him....you think he "offered a fair solution".

Take care turbo...I'm done explaining the very simple concepts.

Saved
You paid for a carbon wraped item. You removed said wrap. Whos yo say YOU werent the one that damaged the item. Again he offered a fair solution, youre just being a stuck up *******...
Old 08-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Pengu

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

I don't see how it's fair to be upset that he got shipping for free (if he did). A lot of companies operate where if you want a return you have to pay the shipping fees anyways. So when you want to return something do you complain that they got a discount on their shipping prices since they're a big retailer?

I don't know the whole debacle but this seems like a never ending argument and the thread lost it's point a while ago.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:11 PM
savedbygrace

Because constantly make threats instead of taking a fair offer is soo ethical of you....
Last reply to you...I didn't "threaten"...I simply told meow69 that I'm filing a complaint with PayPal about him. And I will.

And yes, it's always ethical to file a complaint about an unethical transaction. You're saying that if someone rips you off you feel like you'd be an unethical person to file a complaint about being ripped off? Explain how all criminal investigations begin with a criminal complaint first? Are all the victims "unethical" because they filed a complaint?

Not sure what your interest is in posting in this thread Turbo, but you're not exactly doing yourself any favors by revealing that you agree with a guy that sold a scratched up product as being "in perfect condition", you agree that it's "a fair solution" to make the recipient pay for return shipping after the recipient was likely lied to. You agree that it's "fair" for meow69 to become insulting, refuse to even look at the pictures I've offered to provide, and to you it's all part of a "fair" solution for someone to abuse their employer's shipping account and then lie about who paid for shipping in order to leverage points in their own favor?

Thanks for the warning Turbo, I'll be avoiding you in the marketplace...I only deal honestly and fairly, and where there are mistakes or misunderstandings I work with the person to find a fair solution while also protecting myself from questionable characters.

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 12:18 PM
turboed350z

Last reply to you...I didn't "threaten"...I simply told meow69 that I'm filing a complaint with PayPal about him. And I will.

And yes, it's always ethical to file a complaint about an unethical transaction. You're saying that if someone rips you off you feel like you'd be an unethical person to file a complaint about being ripped off? Explain how all criminal investigations begin with a criminal complaint first? Are all the victims "unethical" because they filed a complaint?

Not sure what your interest is in posting in this thread Turbo, but you're not exactly doing yourself any favors by revealing that you agree with a guy that sold a scratched up product as being "in perfect condition", you agree that it's "a fair solution" to make the recipient pay for return shipping after the recipient was likely lied to. You agree that it's "fair" for meow69 to become insulting, refuse to even look at the pictures I've offered to provide, and to you it's all part of a "fair" solution for someone to abuse their employer's shipping account and then lie about who paid for shipping in order to leverage points in their own favor?

Thanks for the warning Turbo, I'll be avoiding you in the marketplace...I only deal honestly and fairly, and where there are mistakes or misunderstandings I work with the person to find a fair solution while also protecting myself from questionable characters.

Saved
You want to talk fair. Lets talk fair. Is it fair that he lost a sale, got an item back that was NOT what he sent out, and that he lost out on shipping? Is it fair that you bought a USED item, then tear it apart, then file a dispute when he CLEARLY offered a refund? Hmmm sounds like hes getting the short end of the stick.

Good avoid me in the marketplace, i wouldnt want to deal with the head ache like youre giving him either.

He offered a fair solution all you want to do is file a dispute. So far he seems more honest than you do.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:23 PM
MatthewBouchard

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts

If he paid for shipping(why does it matter who mailed it?You have it now.) ,then why is it not fair for you to pay to ship it back? You both lose a few dollars, no big deal. It's what, 10-15 dollars? if its about 'buissness' , 'ethics', and 'pride?', who cares lolz. There seems to be people who have lost way more from gtm,z1, ect and caused less of a deal than what this simple, small transactions has.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:32 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Pengu
I don't see how it's fair to be upset that he got shipping for free (if he did). A lot of companies operate where if you want a return you have to pay the shipping fees anyways. So when you want to return something do you complain that they got a discount on their shipping prices since they're a big retailer?

I don't know the whole debacle but this seems like a never ending argument and the thread lost it's point a while ago.
I'm not upset that he "got shipping for free". Man...what ever happened to people understanding how "honesty" works? My point that's been explained multiple times is that I'm being TOLD by meow69 that HE paid for shipping...and he apparently didn't...his employer did....so three things....one is that if he's potentially willing to lie about his paying for shipping when really his employer did, then he may also be willing to lie about the condition of the piece in order to sell it after it wasn't selling for weeks....I do feel like I was lied to in order to make the sale....two is that it's so obviously hypocritical for him to expect and demand that I pay for return shipping when he didn't even demand that he pay for his own shipping out to me....it looks like he avoided the shipping cost by abusing his employer's account so really....you guys can't see the unethical hypocrisy of his demanding me to pay shipping when he doesn't even demand that of himself? I'm the one deceived by the false item description....why should I pay for return shipping? It's not like the situation is one of simply "not wanting the product", or simply "hmmm...I kinda regret spending the money"...no..it's simply that if I'm lied to in order to make a sale, and then communicated with in a barrage of childish insults and petty behaviors, well nope....that is not an experience that I should have to pay for out of my own pocket...his mistake...and mistakes are paid for by the one who made them...not the one whom the mistake affected. Ever notice how many vendors on Amazon pay for return shipping when it's their mistake? That's how business works. It's based on accountability....the one who made the mistake is one who pays for the mistake.

And I agree with you that the thread has degenerated into a lost-point saga of stupidity, but it's irrelevant as I'll be dealing with WickedCAS this week and going from there. If explaining the absolute basics of ethics to a people who can't even understand the basics of ethics results in someone having a better understanding of ethical selling, then great...a little good can come out of this, as let's face it, unless someone fights to maintain the standards of morality all of human history shows that we just degenerate into more and more selfish and unethical behaviors..human nature is always to do what serves our own wants without much regard for rules when no one is looking....which this thread certainly is showing as well with the ridiculous logic on display....somehow the person who received scratched up goods after he was told it was "in perfect condition" is trying to be painted as the bad guy and "greedy" lol....

The buyer is told "we can work this out...what do you propose..."

Buyer replies with "refund of $40" as a starting point...thinking $40 seems fair, maybe $30 will be counter offer, who knows.

And these geniuses are saying this is proof of the buyer being greedy and "dead set on getting $40".

I could go on and on but as you've noted as well...it's a waste...and a sad testimony of how far this forum has fallen...others I've dealt with in the past have all commented how they've left the forum or comment so little because of the caliber of people in the forums currently.

If anything....a lot of people on this forum now know who is intent on dealing on a completely honest level and who finds ways to justify really poor behavior and communication. I know I've made note of who I'll never buy anything from in the marketplace, that's for sure.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-10-2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:34 PM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

lol... this is great! This kind of entertainment should not be free.

Quick Reply: Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?