Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 01:10 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by meow69
haha yeah his first email to me was stating he was successful in many paypal disputes. My expression was
Thank you for helping it be so clear that you're not being honest meow69:

Here's my first PM to meow69 when I found the surprise flaws (there were no emails to him for the record):

"Hey there meow69...afraid we have an issue.

First...thank you for shipping so quickly...I do appreciate timely responsiveness..so thanks sincerely for being quick to ship after being paid.

The issue however overshadows the shipping...I was looking at the waterfall console last night and removed the carbon fiber slowly and carefully without issue...only to find that the condition of the console itself is far from "perfect". There are areas of scruffs and a discoloration even in some of the plastic that wasn't covered by the carbon fiber vinyl overlay, and I know the cf vinyl didn't pick up any of the oem vinyl as I watched the process and checked the cf vinyl adhesive for any remmants or tell tale signs of oem vinyl removal, and there are none...all the spots, and there are many, pre-existed the carbon fiber vinyl overlay being applied...you can also tell just by looking at the console that it's been scraped and scratched by objects, not by the carbon fiber vinyl, which makes me wonder if that's why the carbon fiber vinyl was applied in the first place....to cover the scuffs that made the plastic look far from "perfect".

I can send pictures, and will do so gladly, but we need to work something out as the item is clearly not as described.

Saved"

Gee Mr Honesty...I really brought up the PayPal dispute in my very first PM didn't I....looks like to me you're the one lying and exaggerating to save face in front of your buddies as you withhold the facts.

And let's go further just so the forum can understand your definition of being reasonable with a buyer:

Meow69: "Cant stand people like you kid. Complain to paypal complain to paypal!!!! Nice threats kid. Now stop your whining and send it back. There is no working it out now."

Clearly I'm the one that wasn't willing to work it out....

Happy Reality Check,

Saved

P.S. - But wait there's more....here's our dialogue from what I was told to expect before I bought it:

Saved: "The CF just peels right off without damaging the vinyl at all? I'll be removing the CF so it mates up to the oem shift surround from an 06."

meow69: "Hey, The plastic under the wrap is in perfect condition. Its from a 2008. let me know if you have any more questions."

Saved: "To remove the CF do I just find a corner and peel? It all comes off as one big flexible sheet or will it tear? All I care about is the console being perfect beneath it,..."

For those that need points explained to them...this shows clearly that meow69 sold the console knowing I would be removing the carbon fiber wrap and knowing that my expectation was the console being in perfect condition BENEATH the wrap.

Legal beagle boy barking in 3 ... 2....

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-11-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:30 PM
meow69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It was in perfect condition before you did whatever to it. I don't have pictures to prove my point, that's why I said I'll refund you your money back and Ill get back whatever crap you did to it. But you said your keeping it "off principal" The no working it out part was about how you were trying to convince me how you deserved to be compensated $40 and I wasn't having any of it.
Where are the pictures or paypal claim? Its been over two weeks now... I don't understand why you keep crying but aren't doing anything about it other then complaining. Lets get this settled so I can move on with my life and never have to deal with you again. PLEASE.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 957 Likes on 722 Posts

what if we all pitched in 5 dollars to ship it back...would that help your financial situation SBG?
Old 08-11-2015, 01:49 PM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

wish it wasn't
Srry meow69.
When I got married, one gift was "10 Commandments for a Solid Marriage" plaque.

Rule #3 goes, "When arguing, the one who talks the most is usually wrong".
I think we all know who that is...
The following users liked this post:
PP08HR (08-11-2015)
Old 08-11-2015, 01:55 PM
jlb

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by savedbygrace

Meow69: "Cant stand people like you kid. Complain to paypal complain to paypal!!!! Nice threats kid. Now stop your whining and send it back. There is no working it out now."
But even you said it. Thats all you had to do tho.......
Old 08-11-2015, 02:45 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

It was in perfect condition before you did whatever to it. I don't have pictures to prove my point, that's why I said I'll refund you your money back and Ill get back whatever crap you did to it. But you said your keeping it "off principal" The no working it out part was about how you were trying to convince me how you deserved to be compensated $40 and I wasn't having any of it.
Where are the pictures or paypal claim? Its been over two weeks now... I don't understand why you keep crying but aren't doing anything about it other then complaining. Lets get this settled so I can move on with my life and never have to deal with you again. PLEASE.
don't give his ish back... let him file dispute, he won't... he would rather come on the forum and complain
Old 08-11-2015, 05:04 PM
savedbygrace

"It was in perfect condition before you did whatever to it."

I'll post pictures just to calm the idiocy down, how's that? Like I've said before...I'll say it again...not that this helps the understanding apparently....some of the scratches found (not yelling...just highlighting the basic point that you guys just can't seem to follow) ARE IN AREAS THAT WERENT EVEN COVERED BY CARBON WRAP...how's that? Does that help you get the simple point that there is no way "it was in perfect condition before" I "did whatever to it" since IT WAS ALREADY MARRED IN AREAS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO REMOVE CARBON WRAP FROM...

"I don't have pictures to prove my point, that's why I said I'll refund you your money back and Ill get back whatever crap you did to it."

You want me to post the entire PM exchange? Would that help clear up your denials? You only offered to refund the entire amount after I mentioned taking this to a PayPal dispute...and let's face it...you're the one that promised the console was in perfect condition beneath the wrap....is it? It isn't...so what is the comprehension issue here? Buy a shift **** that's promised to be in perfect condition...and it shows up chewed up....you REALLY are telling me you wouldn't have an issue with that? But when I try to talk to meow69 I get degrees of childishness...and you guys are REALLY defending this as ok? You've got to remember I don't know this guy other than as someone who is trying to sell me his console over the internet...and look what arrives....a scratched up console with spotty marks in many places, scratches in many places...FAR from "in perfect condition".

"But you said your keeping it "off principal" "

I said I was filing the complaint as a matter of principal to protect other buyers from your nonsense. Is there anything you don't distort or lie about to make yourself look good?

"The no working it out part was about how you were trying to convince me how you deserved to be compensated $40 and I wasn't having any of it."

I only mentioned ONE TIME the $40...then it all went downhill from there...so really...just zip it about trying to coerce you into paying me $40...better yet...don't zip it....go into our PM history and post up my "trying to convince" you. Let me guess....you won't be doing this....

"Where are the pictures or paypal claim? Its been over two weeks now... I don't understand why you keep crying but aren't doing anything about it other then complaining."

I don't see any crying or complaining on my part...I posted about WickedCAS and your buddies hop in thinking it's brainy to post completely unrelated comments to my post, they're the ones crying about the transaction and how I intend to file a complaint....and I will...as a matter of principle and a "just in case" you intend to do like behavior to future buyers....no one on my end that is aware of your communication and misleading product description wants anything to do with you bud.....regardless of you having all of about eight people agreeing with you on a world wide forum.

"Lets get this settled so I can move on with my life and never have to deal with you again. PLEASE."

Funny...because that's what I wanted before you decided to refuse to try to settle this on an adult level.....before you refused to even look at pictures...before you refused to even allay my concern about being lied to about shipping or being lied to about the condition of the console....and now you find it inconvenient for your life to deal with a hassle...but I guess it's ok for me to have had to deal with your nonsense and then have to pay return shipping? Of course it is to you...since every perspective you take serves your own interests and has shown no real consideration of me.

I'll post some pics just to prove the age of some of the flaws found...you're something else meow69....and I've got plenty of time to file the PayPal dispute..so excuse me if I use time in a way that fits my schedule.

You could always post proof of paying for shipping....that would be a start on your end.

Saved
Old 08-11-2015, 05:09 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by jlb
But even you said it. Thats all you had to do tho.......
You guys just miss the most basic of points....

I should not have to send it back AT MY EXPENSE if I was lied to to make the sale.

Why do Amazon vendors supply return shipping if the product error was due to their own mistake? Because the customer isn't required to pay for the seller's mistake.

Saved
Old 08-11-2015, 05:09 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

8 people is 8 more than the 0 you have.
Did you call wicked cas today?

If you really wanted a perfect waterfall piece you would pay the 15 to return this one and get your money back and then go buy another one. But that doesn't seem to be the case..you seem to want to keep this one and get money back on it. Why? If you file a claim and paypal asks meow if hell accept the item back (which he will) paypal will ask you to ship the item back with a tracking number in order for you to get a refund.

I hope the person who reviews your paypal doesn't care for book long posts....
Old 08-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

You guys just miss the most basic of points....

I should not have to send it back AT MY EXPENSE if I was lied to to make the sale.

Why do Amazon vendors supply return shipping if the product error was due to their own mistake? Because the customer isn't required to pay for the seller's mistake.

Saved
Do these vendors accept parts that you modified back? No. You damage..you own it. This ain't Amazon.

Sounds like you have filed plenty of returns on Amazon too....imagine that.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:11 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by travlee
don't give his ish back... let him file dispute, he won't... he would rather come on the forum and complain
I came on this forum and asked about WickedCAS....yeah that's really me complaining about a private purchase from meow69 isn't it?

Who went public in a petty tirade of fiction? Meow69 in his own thread....and when it was brought up in my thread I simply responded.

Funny how facts ruin your false allegations.

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

Saved
Old 08-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

you're stalling on the paypal claim because even you know you won't win. Used part...sold as is. You modified it from its original state. You are hoping meow caves and refunds you.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:23 PM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

"It was in perfect condition before you did whatever to it."

I'll post pictures just to calm the idiocy down, how's that? Like I've said before...I'll say it again...not that this helps the understanding apparently....some of the scratches found (not yelling...just highlighting the basic point that you guys just can't seem to follow) ARE IN AREAS THAT WERENT EVEN COVERED BY CARBON WRAP...how's that? Does that help you get the simple point that there is no way "it was in perfect condition before" I "did whatever to it" since IT WAS ALREADY MARRED IN AREAS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO REMOVE CARBON WRAP FROM...

"I don't have pictures to prove my point, that's why I said I'll refund you your money back and Ill get back whatever crap you did to it."

You want me to post the entire PM exchange? Would that help clear up your denials? You only offered to refund the entire amount after I mentioned taking this to a PayPal dispute...and let's face it...you're the one that promised the console was in perfect condition beneath the wrap....is it? It isn't...so what is the comprehension issue here? Buy a shift **** that's promised to be in perfect condition...and it shows up chewed up....you REALLY are telling me you wouldn't have an issue with that? But when I try to talk to meow69 I get degrees of childishness...and you guys are REALLY defending this as ok? You've got to remember I don't know this guy other than as someone who is trying to sell me his console over the internet...and look what arrives....a scratched up console with spotty marks in many places, scratches in many places...FAR from "in perfect condition".

"But you said your keeping it "off principal" "

I said I was filing the complaint as a matter of principal to protect other buyers from your nonsense. Is there anything you don't distort or lie about to make yourself look good?

"The no working it out part was about how you were trying to convince me how you deserved to be compensated $40 and I wasn't having any of it."

I only mentioned ONE TIME the $40...then it all went downhill from there...so really...just zip it about trying to coerce you into paying me $40...better yet...don't zip it....go into our PM history and post up my "trying to convince" you. Let me guess....you won't be doing this....

"Where are the pictures or paypal claim? Its been over two weeks now... I don't understand why you keep crying but aren't doing anything about it other then complaining."

I don't see any crying or complaining on my part...I posted about WickedCAS and your buddies hop in thinking it's brainy to post completely unrelated comments to my post, they're the ones crying about the transaction and how I intend to file a complaint....and I will...as a matter of principle and a "just in case" you intend to do like behavior to future buyers....no one on my end that is aware of your communication and misleading product description wants anything to do with you bud.....regardless of you having all of about eight people agreeing with you on a world wide forum.

"Lets get this settled so I can move on with my life and never have to deal with you again. PLEASE."

Funny...because that's what I wanted before you decided to refuse to try to settle this on an adult level.....before you refused to even look at pictures...before you refused to even allay my concern about being lied to about shipping or being lied to about the condition of the console....and now you find it inconvenient for your life to deal with a hassle...but I guess it's ok for me to have had to deal with your nonsense and then have to pay return shipping? Of course it is to you...since every perspective you take serves your own interests and has shown no real consideration of me.

I'll post some pics just to prove the age of some of the flaws found...you're something else meow69....and I've got plenty of time to file the PayPal dispute..so excuse me if I use time in a way that fits my schedule.

You could always post proof of paying for shipping....that would be a start on your end.

Saved
Lorda Mercy. I am saved by Jesus blood as well.

Your post was too long. I did not read.
In other news, you have Epic anger and disappointment.

Purhaps you could accept what was offered, and zip your pie-hole before you make more of a fool of your self than you already r.

Move on, san! "Turn the other cheek". Yes?
mikpar (11-21-2019)
Old 08-11-2015, 05:26 PM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

SBG is a DB. I hope the lord saves him!
Old 08-11-2015, 05:54 PM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

I offer a LEGIT solution just for YOU to shut you piehole.

Sell me the waterfall IN THE CONDITION YOU RECEIVED it, for the price YOU paid, and YOU PAY to have it ship to ME.

And yes that includes the waterfall being carbon wrap. Seems like a fair deal to me...
mikpar (11-21-2019)
Old 08-11-2015, 10:11 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by jhc
Lorda Mercy. I am saved by Jesus blood as well.

Your post was too long. I did not read.
In other news, you have Epic anger and disappointment.

Purhaps you could accept what was offered, and zip your pie-hole before you make more of a fool of your self than you already r.

Move on, san! "Turn the other cheek". Yes?
Actually I don't have epic anger and disappointment....I've been pretty calm and neutral throughout this unfortunate dialogue...but I type about 80 words a minute, so it's not a big deal to take a minute and put down some thoughts in explanation to meow69 trying to give me a bad public image in these forums when it's actually he that's been the bonehead and possibly very dishonest with me. It's really that simple.

And I have been thinning about accepting what he offered, and I've thought too about just forgiving the whole mess he's contributed to creating...I'm not some bitter and badgering guy, but sure...I'll take the time to type out some replies since I'm on a keyboard and not a phone and like I said...I type quickly, no big deal.

"Turn the other cheek" is really bad theology though....has nothing to do with being defrauded (potentially) or lied to. His insults to me? Well newsflash...I haven't retaliated with name calling or insults whatsoever in our PM's when we were dialoging privately...all I said was that I feel like it's appropriate to file a complaint formally with PayPal so they have meow69 on record in case he habitually misleads people and then gets grumpy chump with them when they try to resolve the issue maturely. But nope...meow69 simply can't keep the dialogue to any reasonable level, I stayed calm and cool and figured ok...the right thing to do then is just to let PayPal know and life goes on from there...worst case to me is I didn't get the console I wanted in the condition that was promised, but the bigger issue I wanted to stand up for was simply protecting the next buyer that bought something from meow69 in case...like I said...he is consistently this jerky to everyone....PayPal won't tolerate that and nor do I, even though my lack of tolerance isn't expressed in being a jerk back to him.....I just wanted to calmly give PayPal the facts and his dialogues to me and let them have a record of who he is privately so if it keeps happening they can deal with him appropriately.

When meow69 went public with badmouthing me in this forum in the thread he started...did I go seek out his thread and insult back? Nope...gee...it's almost as if I turned the other cheek isn't it and just let him slap away with insults.

This forum is something else....people here can't follow the most simple of logic or understand the basics of simple ethics...it's just defend meow69 defend meow69...and in contrast:

I've proven meow69 misled me on the condition of the console

I've proven meow69 lied when he described my communication to him as being "in his first emails he threatened the PayPal and told me how good he is at it"

I've proven he resorts to insults rather than simply talk things out

I've proven he's lied about my character in general

I've proven he understood I was going to remove the carbon fiber and that I was told even beneath the carbon wrap the plastic was in perfect condition.

But yes....meow69 is who truth would defend isn't he....truth doesn't defend lies my man...truth extends Mercy to such behavior, but never defends bad behavior as being ok, which you are doing and are very very wrong to do so as a follower of Christ...or...maybe you're Saved but not following...plenty of those type of Christians as well, as evidenced in Revelation when ten of the twelve Churches are rebuked by Christ for their own behaviors while Saved....the point being that even til the end the majority of Christians hardly are following Christ on His Terms....only two of the twelve Churches received strong affirmation from the Lord, a point we can all see play out every day as the majority of Christians habitually do things that are far far short of what it means to be Gracious, Merciful, Kind, Honest, Moral, Loving, Self-Controlled, etc....and yes, I was convicted today about how I'm running my mouth too flippantly in my frustration over people's sense of ethics nowadays...and I've turned away from that and want to apologize for being a little lippy....a lot of you guys though are taking it upon yourself to get in the middle of an issue when you have no facts, no understanding of all that was said, no understanding of my intentions, and no real caring about what is right....you just want what you want and are willing to be as challenging or button pushing as you want...which is your call and your character....but lets keep what'd real represented as what's real....I'm hardly any of the things the uh....lesser thoughtful...have accused me of lol......so, let's drop the publicness of this, I'll deal with meow69 privately which was my intention all along, but he wanted to bring it public and make childish accusations, and then his buddies wanted to hijack this thread and exercise their Constitutional right to display their heart and intellect....their choice, glad they have such freedom....and I'm capable of forgiving the nonsense being spilled around here, hope you guys can forgive my own slap backs.

Now let's all move on, and I'll do what I think is right, as that is my heart.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-11-2015 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:17 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Cux350z
you're stalling on the paypal claim because even you know you won't win. Used part...sold as is. You modified it from its original state. You are hoping meow caves and refunds you.
Meow69 has already agreed to refund me....and you are accusing me of hoping he decides to refund me....

smh
Old 08-11-2015, 10:18 PM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

Drives to protect the sense of self are often defensive

Self-affirmation theory purports that when individuals are faced with information that threatens their self-integrity, the response to this information is often defensive in nature.<sup id="cite_ref-Steele_1988_1-2" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Sherman_2006_3-3" class="reference">[3]</sup> Defensive reactions attempt to minimize the threat in order to preserve the sense of self. Examples of defensive reactions include, denial, avoiding the threat, and changing one’s appraisal of the event in order to make it less threatening.

*wiki*
Old 08-11-2015, 10:19 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by turboed350z
I offer a LEGIT solution just for YOU to shut you piehole.

Sell me the waterfall IN THE CONDITION YOU RECEIVED it, for the price YOU paid, and YOU PAY to have it ship to ME.

And yes that includes the waterfall being carbon wrap. Seems like a fair deal to me...
Read my post a couple of replies down.

Time to get off this train of thought..we're already derailed enough.

Saved
Old 08-11-2015, 10:21 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by PP08HR
Drives to protect the sense of self are often defensive

Self-affirmation theory purports that when individuals are faced with information that threatens their self-integrity, the response to this information is often defensive in nature.<sup id="cite_ref-Steele_1988_1-2" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Sherman_2006_3-3" class="reference">[3]</sup> Defensive reactions attempt to minimize the threat in order to preserve the sense of self. Examples of defensive reactions include, denial, avoiding the threat, and changing one’s appraisal of the event in order to make it less threatening.

*wiki*
I don't follow anonymous people who write on Wikipedia what their own definition of what they think "self affirmation theory" is. I follow God, sometimes poorly...but I do get myself back on track by His Grace.

Move on please...it's time we all put our man pants on and walk away.

Saved

Quick Reply: Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?