Sponsored by:

2006 350z Headlight Issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2021, 02:22 PM
m4ybe_m3mes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 2006 350z Headlight Issues

First forum post looking for help!

I have a 2006 5AT 350z which I recently installed a pair of Yuniqueled custom headlights. I have some normal wiring issues that I am taking care of but the main issue I am having is that when I turn on the DRLs or headlights the turn signals will not turn on over them. The way the headlights are designed, I do not currently have the normal turn signal bulbs in the headlights (although I will be wiring them in to remove the hyper-blink and to avoid buying resistors). The videos shown by the company show the turn signals be turned on over the DRLs.

I have reached out to the company but from what I have experienced, they are pretty slow at communication.

Information and other issues I've had during the project that may help:
- Right turn signal works, but makes the headlight controller think that the hazards and DRLs are on when I flip the stalk causing the left light to flash white when the right turn signal is on
- When the Hazard lights are on, the headlight controller thinks both turn signals are on
- Depending what wiring config I have, the right turn signal will trigger only the hazards
- The right turn signal does not have hyper-blink unless I press on my brake pedal
- When my right turn signal is on, the interior lighting elements will flash unless I turn them on by using the headlight switch

Any help is greatly appreciated, I will upload photos of the wiring areas and instructions when I arrive at home. Any questions to help me are encouraged.

I look forward to being here!