Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carexcess.com Price Hike on Lambo Doors?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 10:08 AM
MySunset350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Carexcess.com Price Hike on Lambo Doors?!?

has anyone other then me noticed this? i called carexcess earlier today to place my order for the lambo door kit which i THOUGHT cost $2000. that price was already pretty steep imo. anyway, this guy gets on the phone and trys to feed me some bs line about how they're now using "higher quality parts such as stainless steel bolts", and now the price has gone up to $2500. wtf?? do people actually buy that bs line?

so what they were saying was that everyone who has already bought their kit at 2k was not only getting ripped off, but was getting crappy parts along with it. anyway, 2500 is nuts. i'd much rather save it up and get a major FI mod.

i guess what i want to know is, where can i get the same kit for a cheaper and more sane price? anyone?

thanks.
Old 03-20-2004, 12:58 AM
ThoughtZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

might as well get fi anyway lambo doors are just nice to have. i got them done and well lets put it this way i lost a lot more sleep dreaming about the tt then the doors. until the rig up a way to hook them up so they go out automatically or from inside the car their really not all that useful to be completely honest.