Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

CF hatch question....350zforums.org

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004 | 06:20 PM
cnile51

Default CF hatch question....350zforums.org

Question for the original 5 orders that were placed for Carbon fiber trunks/hatchs. This was the original link https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=93740
I placed my order about 2 weeks ago mybe a week and a half. I was just wondering if anyone who ordered received their items or any tracking info etc.

I haven't been able to contact Dave at 350zforums.org and everytime I call he's at lunch or I just get a machine. Left 3 e-mails, 1 pm, and 2 messages on the phone. I understand that they are busy and maybe I'm just calling at the wrong time? But I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable not getting any answers...I thought maybe some of the other forum members can help out or maybe I can get some information after this post on the status of my cf trunk and when it will be arriving or if it was already sent.

Has anyone else ordered stuff from them? Have they gotten through when assistance was needed?

I don't want to assume that they aren't doing their job properly without the proper feedback from other customers.

Thanx Guys
Old 10-20-2004 | 11:00 PM
cnile51

Sent Dave an e-mail regarding the hatch and it was received by the IT (internet guy or sum thng) He says it in the mailbox and he left a post-it..... Will wait until tomorrow for further notice.... Just finished reading cat's little incident with Dave (which was resolved).
Hopefully I can post a good review for Dave and 350zforums.org after I receive my cf hatch. But we will see until further notice
Old 10-20-2004 | 11:14 PM
MY350Z.COM

Why am I not surprised.

If you don't get anything tomorrow let me know. PM me.

Victor
Old 10-21-2004 | 12:35 AM
DeeZee

cheston and i both tried to ask who the hatch was made by, with no responce??? good luck bro! let us know how it turns out! im VERY interested in the hatch! please keep us posted!!
Old 10-21-2004 | 12:40 AM
MY350Z.COM

I will get to the bottom of this.
Old 10-21-2004 | 09:57 AM
GY-Z

ya men, good luck with the hatch.
and keep us updated!@
Old 10-21-2004 | 10:55 AM
KrazY-2K

I got my JDM nismo replica front bumper from 350Zforums a little sooner than I expected it to show up! It'd be a lot nicer though if they would have given me a tracking number and a shipping confirmation e-mail or something. Made me a littler nervous about the order.
Old 10-21-2004 | 08:27 PM
sbasinger

i have a Z and an EVO. i ordered camshafts for my evo from Dave and they arrived without any problems.
Old 10-21-2004 | 08:33 PM
DeeZee

thanks victor!!
Old 10-21-2004 | 09:11 PM
Daking350z
Banned

Sounds like another 350forums.org nightmare story ready to unfold..Good luck dealing with him..He will throw every excuse he can at you and blame the shipping company,the manufacturer,the secretary at the shipping company,ect..You get the picture..
Old 10-22-2004 | 12:49 PM
350Zforums
Banned

hahaha Julian you so funny I blamed the secretary's cat not her directly.

So We have been in contact and all but Cnile got their hatch's. So out of 5 people 1 got delayed by the truck company. Cnile was given his TR# the next day after the order but lost it..

I am out of pocket very often and cannot stand near the phone 24/7 guys.. I have to work shipping/sales/tech/ etc for the company.

Thanks for all the above who prove we do actually take care of everyone.
Old 10-22-2004 | 06:17 PM
Daking350z
Banned

Originally posted by 350Zforums
hahaha Julian you so funny I blamed the secretary's cat not her directly.

So We have been in contact and all but Cnile got their hatch's. So out of 5 people 1 got delayed by the truck company. Cnile was given his TR# the next day after the order but lost it..

I am out of pocket very often and cannot stand near the phone 24/7 guys.. I have to work shipping/sales/tech/ etc for the company.

Thanks for all the above who prove we do actually take care of everyone.
Just bustin ***** dave....No harm intended..I play nice..
Old 10-23-2004 | 03:33 AM
wick3d350Z

then before you charge a credit card...why dont you just give the customer a tracking number??? It makes more sense for business/customer relations...Just put a hold on the card and when you get a Tracking number then make it go through....
Old 10-23-2004 | 04:13 AM
PumpedVA

I got my GReedy front lip no problem
Old 10-24-2004 | 08:29 PM
cnile51

Well, heres the latest update. Ryan contaced me from 350zforums.org by phone and via e-mail:
Heres the e-mail:

Just as I suspected the box incurred damage at the NY transition point.

The company is getting a rep over to verify if the box is damaged only OR if the entire package has been damaged. I am in talks with them as we speak and will keep you updated per email for records.

I am seeing if ANYONE in the US has another one of these. I doubt it but I am trying very hard for you to show how much we want to keep your business.

I will keep you informed as I get the next update.

Ryan

I wanted to know if anyone else received their hatch's and if so how the fitment and quality was. I'd post all that info with pics but as we all know, I haven'received anything yet. I'm Kinda upset but at the same time pissed off but I'm willing to give them a chance to prove their customer service to loyal and potential customers. Ryan has been good with keeping me informed as of yet but I have not received any word from Dave. I guess we'll see what happens this week. Hopefully I'll receive a hatch this week.
Thank You
Old 10-25-2004 | 03:03 PM
cnile51

O.k. so heres an update 10/25/04 10:02:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Hey Boss,

I get the pics today from them.. please cross your fingers it is a box dent only!

Later on in the day

Subject: BROKE!
Date: 10/25/04 5:47:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
IDIOTS! oh my god man.. I got a cell phone sent message and that thing got crushed on the back end... congrats Overnite they own a broken part.

I can get one in 2-2.5 weeks and it's yours. It cost us 89.00 more but we will eat it for you since you cant help this incident.

please advise

Well I guess I'll just wait 2-2.5 weeks so I should have a hatch within 3 weeks unless something else comes up.....

I would like anyone who has received their hatch's to post pics and please reply to the post.....

Thank You
Old 10-26-2004 | 06:22 AM
350Zforums
Banned

Hey Cnile and other members:

I am not sure who knows or how many should know: David's wife is in Chemo-therapy since July and so between that and business issues (his wife owns her own store she cannot run) David is mobile 8 hours a day. I was hired to get IPDG under more control and we are doing that. Many of you will not hear much from David until late Dec/Jan when his wife is recovering from her Cancer treatment.

IPDG consists of many sites and we avg. around 75 calls a day with another 50-70 emails on top of that. We do what we can and we really appreciate our customers and members.

Ryan.
Old 10-26-2004 | 09:32 AM
Daking350z
Banned

Originally posted by 350Zforums
Hey Cnile and other members:

I am not sure who knows or how many should know: David's wife is in Chemo-therapy since July and so between that and business issues (his wife owns her own store she cannot run) David is mobile 8 hours a day. I was hired to get IPDG under more control and we are doing that. Many of you will not hear much from David until late Dec/Jan when his wife is recovering from her Cancer treatment.

IPDG consists of many sites and we avg. around 75 calls a day with another 50-70 emails on top of that. We do what we can and we really appreciate our customers and members.

Ryan.
I think thats uncalled for.You should not go into details about the mans personal issues on this site.I suggest you edit your comments out of respect for David and his family and simply put that david has some personal matters to attend to and he will be unavailable for sometime..JMO..
Old 10-26-2004 | 01:24 PM
MY350Z.COM

Maybe Dave needs to hire more people then.
Old 10-26-2004 | 02:40 PM
cnile51

Well Ryan's been a big help since Dave isn't around but this is today's update:

Subject: Re: BROKE!
Date: 10/26/04 11:35:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time

I will do my best to get you that date as close to perfect as I can. I am asking them for their est. time of arrival at the LA port and from there we can better tell when it will clear customs, etc.

SEMA is next week so I am trying to get a better idea before friday. Avg. truck shipping is 5-7 days when they are not breaking parts. I have assigned Conway to this account this time and from there cross your fingers..once it leaves our warehouse it is up to the driver and divine forces.

Ryan
Sales Mgr
IPDG

So I guess I'll be waiting for another 3.5 weeks...... I'll keep everyone updated and I guess will post when I receive pictures of the "broken hatch" and a date my hatch should arrive at the port of L.A...... I'm posting this now to Ryan...In 3.5 weeks (approx. 2-2.5 weeks for arrival, and a week for shipping)I expect something at my house. I do not want to hear that the hatch is at the port being held there for no apparent reason. Nor any other reason why I don't have a hatch.

Thank You to all and thank you Ryan because it seems to me that your at least trying...That's why I'm still giving you guys a chance to make well from this unfortunate situation.

Quick Reply: CF hatch question....350zforums.org