Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Can we create a "half asian" only section with password lock?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 10:24 AM
HyperV6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Janus
1.) Because I paid money to support this site and get special access.
2.) Because it discriminates against the people who are not of the "favored" minority.
3.) Because it violates the ToU of this site. (Which of course you can change at will.)

Sure I can meet your demands. paypal me $20 and it shall be done
Old 07-14-2007, 11:18 AM
VtotheZ

I kinda feel the same way. Explain why there is a need for a damn GIRLS only thread? In my opinion its a waste of bandwidth and space. Give it a few months and it will be gone, there wont be enough traffic in there.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:26 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

what about a north america man boy love association thread?
Old 07-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Janus

Ah yes, the maturity is coming out in force now. Because I disagree with something that must mean that I am:

a.) Butt Hurt
b.) Have sand in my vagina
c.) Whine too much.

More childish an puerile remarks from people who can't articulate anything more than insults.

Disagreeing with me is fine. But explain to me why you disagree instead of attempting to insult me. Otherwise you only illustrate your childish immaturity with your ad hominen remarks.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Integrity
Banned

Out of curiosity, how does the admin distinguish the user's sex via the internet?
Old 07-14-2007, 05:45 PM
drivenCSZ

Ah yes, the maturity is coming out in force now. Because I disagree with something that must mean that I am:

a.) Butt Hurt
b.) Have sand in my vagina
c.) Whine too much.

More childish an puerile remarks from people who can't articulate anything more than insults.

Disagreeing with me is fine. But explain to me why you disagree instead of attempting to insult me. Otherwise you only illustrate your childish immaturity with your ad hominen remarks.

because this is such a mature and meaningful thread in the first place. Talk about hypocrisy. geez
Old 07-14-2007, 05:51 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They need to create a Males with Vagina subforum with a password.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:19 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
They need to create a Males with Vagina subforum with a password.

ROFLCOPTER!!
Old 07-14-2007, 06:20 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
because this is such a mature and meaningful thread in the first place. Talk about hypocrisy. geez

I'm glad to see you post this. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2007, 12:51 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by redsoxfan184524
what about us N.A.M.B.L.A.'s???
You guys get a bullet in the head...for those who dont know.....

N orth
A merican
M an
B oy
L ove
A ssociation

Old 07-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Janus

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
My goal is really to create a multitude of ridiculous sub-forums, each password protected so people can be excluded from their access.

Or.

I was using sarcasm to point out the absurdity of the dilemma.

Hmmmm... I wonder which it could be?

(Since you didn't get it the first time, I thought I'd give you a hand and point out that previous line and first line are sarcasm.)

Besides, which parties in this issue are making immature comments such as: "Buy him a VagIna already!!", "you sure as hell whine and complains as much as a woman", "They need to create a Males with Vagina subforum with a password"?

I really don't care what the sub forum is. It could of been "midgets with amputated stumps" for all I care. I am not objecting to the fact that it is a WOMEN'S sub forum, I am objecting to the creation of a Subforum (regardless of content) that is password protected and excludes premiere (paying) members.

But apparently the people here can't get their heads to stop thinking "OMG HE HATES WOMENZ!!!" to realize what I am actually saying.

Again, all I see is snide remarks and insults. The only person who actually thought about what he said and articulated a disagreement in opposition to me was GodZilla.

Its really quite simple; I am right, in principal. But it really is GodZilla's site so ultimately he can do whatever he wants. I thought making a post disagreeing with this would lead to a discussion. Instead all I see is garbage spewed by people who can only insult others when they disagree instead of explaining why they disagree.

Nice job people! You sure put me in my place! I guess since I have "sand in my vagina", "have a vagina on order" and/or "am a woman since I whine so much" I should just go back in the kitchen and make Fowlman a sandwhich?
Old 07-15-2007, 01:06 AM
chriskabobbers

all i wanted to do was go into the ladies forum
Old 07-15-2007, 10:01 AM
RED HOT Z

My goal is really to create a multitude of ridiculous sub-forums, each password protected so people can be excluded from their access.

Or.

I was using sarcasm to point out the absurdity of the dilemma.

Hmmmm... I wonder which it could be?

(Since you didn't get it the first time, I thought I'd give you a hand and point out that previous line and first line are sarcasm.)

Besides, which parties in this issue are making immature comments such as: "Buy him a VagIna already!!", "you sure as hell whine and complains as much as a woman", "They need to create a Males with Vagina subforum with a password"?

I really don't care what the sub forum is. It could of been "midgets with amputated stumps" for all I care. I am not objecting to the fact that it is a WOMEN'S sub forum, I am objecting to the creation of a Subforum (regardless of content) that is password protected and excludes premiere (paying) members.

But apparently the people here can't get their heads to stop thinking "OMG HE HATES WOMENZ!!!" to realize what I am actually saying.

Again, all I see is snide remarks and insults. The only person who actually thought about what he said and articulated a disagreement in opposition to me was GodZilla.

Its really quite simple; I am right, in principal. But it really is GodZilla's site so ultimately he can do whatever he wants. I thought making a post disagreeing with this would lead to a discussion. Instead all I see is garbage spewed by people who can only insult others when they disagree instead of explaining why they disagree.

Nice job people! You sure put me in my place! I guess since I have "sand in my vagina", "have a vagina on order" and/or "am a woman since I whine so much" I should just go back in the kitchen and make Fowlman a sandwhich?
So your saying it doesnt matter what sub forum they make but it shouldn't be password protected?

So lets say they made a homo forum you would be b**ching to get that password also. Why do you want to go into a womens forum so bad I just don't understand
Old 07-15-2007, 10:03 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

what about 100% asians that smoke?
Old 07-15-2007, 11:50 AM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by soleil350z
what about 100% asians that smoke?
a smoking sub-subforum and non smoking sub-subforum after we get our 100% asian subforum
Old 07-15-2007, 12:24 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
You guys get a bullet in the head...for those who dont know.....

N orth
A merican
M an
B oy
L ove
A ssociation

Old 07-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I1DER

Full Asians should have twice the privileges as half Asians. Unless of course being half-Asian is a bad thing. In that case full Asians are twice as bad and should get less privileges than even the non-Asians.

The discrimination started by the Ladies Only section is an unnecessary shot at the Administrator's own foot. The only reason I can see for justification is the Administration's failure to keep sexual discrimination off the main threads. It is a lose-lose situation for the Administration. Reminds me of the carefully thought out "get rich quick ads" that were headlined last fall.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Janus

Originally Posted by RED HOT Z
So your saying it doesnt matter what sub forum they make but it shouldn't be password protected?

So lets say they made a homo forum you would be b**ching to get that password also. Why do you want to go into a womens forum so bad I just don't understand
You really don't get it do you?
Old 07-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Divergent13

Originally Posted by I1DER
Full Asians should have twice the privileges as half Asians. Unless of course being half-Asian is a bad thing. In that case full Asians are twice as bad and should get less privileges than even the non-Asians.

The discrimination started by the Ladies Only section is an unnecessary shot at the Administrator's own foot. The only reason I can see for justification is the Administration's failure to keep sexual discrimination off the main threads. It is a lose-lose situation for the Administration. Reminds me of the carefully thought out "get rich quick ads" that were headlined last fall.

+1. I heard about those.

Quick Reply: Can we create a "half asian" only section with password lock?