Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

***BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE*** track1z/zcar03

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 02:05 PM
track1z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SEEM alittle FISHY

Originally Posted by zcar03
I was looking for the under engine cover and the gaskets that attach to the door. He sent me the gaskets that are attached to the car and an underbody plastic that was ripped in two. He refused to refund me and take the useless junk back. After numerous emails I currently have a chargeback filed against him for the whopping 70 dollars. Do not buy from this guy he is a jerk.....
Zachary Rumble
Email: nsxyello@yahoo.com
I seee a rip now,but not when I sent it.I think anyone could've scene a huge rip like that when they recieved it.How is it over a month and a half later you want a refund,MANN GTFO.Your upset you got what you wanted then relised you pointed out the wrong part.THEN got some asz clown tring to get all the info he could,,,all you have to do is ask me what you want to know. I have nothing to hide,and far as KARMA,he's the arz in this situation.I think we know who the sleeze is now.Close or delete the thread.After this **** clown(NEW form of scamming) I won't be selling anymore.