Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Where is Jim@Showstoppers??

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 PM
coolblue830

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BANNED for NON-PAYMENT
I'd be laughing at the irony of it all if I wasn't personally involved
Old 03-25-2009, 04:42 AM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From MySpace...

hey man sorry for this whole ordeal, basically im gonna have to refund you out of my own pocket. i promise you that you will be refunded soon. if you have any further questions feel free to call me at 626.542.5247

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: GREGtotheB
Date: Mar 24, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: re

hey bro, just wondering what was up with my refund, if it was coming snail mail or paypal or what was up. saw you got banned again on my350z.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Done Deal DR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by coolblue830
I'd be laughing at the irony of it all if I wasn't personally involved
SONNOVABITCH!!!!

Greg PM'd me this on 3/18:

Originally Posted by Greg@CRG
wasnt sure if you were contacted by calvin or someone else i thought you would have by now. but your bumper shipped yesterday or is going to be shipped today.
I ordered and payed for the C-West Long Nose front bumper from Calvin@CRG on 1/16. Since then he has been completely MIA, as it haven't heard a single word from him. I've heard back from Greg@CRG (who I had no other choice but to go to him about it) and while he understandably doesn't have too many ties to it given it was apparently Calvin's personal bumper, I haven't received a phone call or email or anything explaining why this happened. He said it either already was sent out on 3/18 or was being sent out that day. Mind you I'm a matter of hours away from CA and I haven't received anything yet as of 3/25?

My head hurts...
Old 03-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Done Deal DR

Update: Still haven't received my bumper from CRG.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:33 PM
WV350z

this thread eeks of fail...I hate ordering body kits for my customers.Im always afraid of what im gonna get when it arrives :-X
Old 03-29-2009, 08:00 AM
Hexxus

Thanks CRG. Thanks for stealing my money. I am trying to get the car finished before the baby is born, and you steal my ****ing money and leave me with a worthless kit.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:17 PM
coolblue830

Angry

Originally Posted by Hexxus
Thanks CRG. Thanks for stealing my money. I am trying to get the car finished before the baby is born, and you steal my ****ing money and leave me with a worthless kit.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Done Deal DR

Still no bumper as of 4/1/09, even though it was "shipped out" on 3/18 or 3/19.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Hexxus

Hi Cody,

We will be sending you a refund check in the amount of $340 by the end of the week.

Thanks

Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:39 PM
To: info@koyo-industries.com
Subject: Re: CRG Motorsports

I moved my legal counsel from last Friday, to Friday April 3rd. I'd appreciate a phone call before then to settle this matter.

To: Cody Haer <deltahawk2003@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:13:34 PM
Subject: RE: CRG Motorsports

Hi Cody,

Is there a phone number we may contact you?

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:59 PM
To: info@koyo-industries.com
Subject: CRG Motorsports

I have been trying to speak to someone about the service I have recieved from CRG Motorsports. I ordered a body kit in December from them, have been waiting months for replacements for parts that did not fit. I was then promised a full refund of $630 if nothing went through. I was then told I would be recieving a $340 refund for only three of the four parts that did not fit. That was two weeks ago and I have not recieved my refund, and have been waiting patiently for nearly 4 months for my parts to be replaced or to get a refund. I have continuously called, and was always told someone would call me back, and no one EVER has. I will be seeking counsel with my lawyer this week on that matter, and if nothing happens, I will take the matter further.

Cody Haer

That's the email I sent Koyo Industries, the supposed "owners" of CRG Motorsports. They asked for my phone number, but they never called me. Finally they sent me the last email saying they will be sending me my refund out by the end of this week. I edited out the reply with my phone numbers for my own well-being.

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-01-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:11 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

hexxus did you get the fenders i sent you yet
Old 04-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Hexxus

Originally Posted by Peter@m1autosport
hexxus did you get the fenders i sent you yet
Not yet, I haven't been home but the old lady said no one has called to arrange the drop-off. If you are planning on surprising me by having a body kit in the truck with them, I'd probably have a massive stroke.

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-02-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:38 AM
coolblue830

Guess I'll trying emailing that address too. Tried Thomas @CRG that I had talked to before and he's not responding to me either
Old 04-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Done Deal DR

4/3 - Still no bumper.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:53 AM
OWTKAST cpt

Done deal DR......

My car was vandalized... in the shop needed bumper ASAP. CRG promised it next day. 10 days later it goes out. I got lied to almost everyday for 5days when it was shipped.

Greg at the end of it apologized... BUT...

MAD PROPS TO PETER AT M1.... i would have never even known my bumper was shipped if it was for him.

I called CRG and said i was done with them, called gregs cell said the same thing.
I was ready to order from PETER AT M1 and he did me the favor of getting ahold of the distributor and seeing if the order went out. And it had already been shipped the day before.

IF people dont want problems, go to peter. He did a great job of helping CRG's never returning customer.

Thanks Peter
Old 04-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Hexxus

We are all going through what you are going through. They are ridiculous with their business practices.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Done Deal DR

Originally Posted by OWTKAST cpt
Done deal DR......

My car was vandalized... in the shop needed bumper ASAP. CRG promised it next day. 10 days later it goes out. I got lied to almost everyday for 5days when it was shipped.

Greg at the end of it apologized... BUT...

MAD PROPS TO PETER AT M1.... i would have never even known my bumper was shipped if it was for him.

I called CRG and said i was done with them, called gregs cell said the same thing.
I was ready to order from PETER AT M1 and he did me the favor of getting ahold of the distributor and seeing if the order went out. And it had already been shipped the day before.

IF people dont want problems, go to peter. He did a great job of helping CRG's never returning customer.

Thanks Peter
I understand what you're saying, but I didn't order a bumper that M1 or CRG for that matter sells, I bought Calvin@CRG's personal, authentic C-West Long Nose front bumper. The day I paid for it he disappeared, completely MIA.

I'll go the whole nine if I have to, but from a bit of investigating I've found that he's apparently 19, yes, 19 years old. Sigh...he has a pic on his myspace of his Z that says something to the affect of missing his Z and "F" the local police. He has been on his myspace between the time he went MIA and now, and he's able to post on his myspace...but NOT able to send me what I paid him for?!? I get the impression his car got impounded, yet he won't man up and admit anything to me. The only excuse I can see for his actions was being incarcerated this entire time, but that doesn't appear to be the case. If he would just say this is what happened, it will take an additional "X" number of days or I am now unable to get you the bumper and I am refunding your money NOW. I'm a very reasonable person, but not telling me a damn thing and disappearing for 3 months after a transaction is not proper business etiquette.

Calvin - You have my money, you told me the bumper would be sent to the bodyshop for prepping the day or day after I paid for it and sent out shortly after that. Be a man and at least email me. This is sad.
derek.ross2@***.com.

Oh yeah, and if it isn't obvious, still no bumper as of 4/06. I'll give Calvin until the first of May to contact me before making this a legal matter.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Gary@CRG

my350z.com,

To those who are currently under going return/exchange/refund cases, we would like to apologize for all of this happening in an untimely manner.

First and foremost, Greg is no longer with CRG Motorsports and has not been for quite some time. I know that many have recieved e-mail/pms/calls stating that refunds will be issued within the next day-week-month and it has not happened. There has been plenty of confusion going on over on our end as to who we still have open claims with and what not especially because Greg took plenty these cases on personally even after leaving CRG Motorsports. With the right intentions, Greg tried to make things right to our customers, but did not have the capacity to fulfill things promised as he hasnt been with CRG in close to two months.

Those with open claims, they are still being handled as our policy is if there are fitment issues, direct product replacement is guaranteed. As part of our TOA we take every case as they come and complaints have been with the ings+1 style sides/rear. With every case that has ever come our way, plenty of customers have recieved replacements within two weeks of placing the initial claim.

Where it gets difficult in this case is that with the ings+1 sides/rear, the replacement pieces were off as well. With that being said, replacing a poor fitting piece with another one would have done no justice to either party. We did not have the capacity to relay this message as CRG was banned as a vendor [for other reasons] and also many cases in which Greg handled was not within common procedure as he offered refunds but, again, didnt have the capacity to do so as he is no longer with the company.

To those who currently have an open case with CRG, we are doing what we can to right these wrongs. What makes it hard for us now is since Greg dealt directly with most of you, we have a bunch of scattered cases with first and last names, that we cany ID to usernames. Many of which without emails for direct contact but we have been sorting through this for weeks to deal with these cases.

Derek Ross,

From my understanding the bumper has landed in your area for a week or two already. [Not exactly sure, and I understand that this sounds very unprofessional] We have been trying to get in contact with you to get a contact # as Calvin instructed the shipping company not to let this bumper go without confirmation that it is you and also because it has the a high insurance value on it as well. As far as Greg telling you that it shipped out nearly 3 weeks ago, it was roughly shipped around that timeframe. From my understanding the bumper hasnt been delieverd to you yet because they need confirmation.

-Gary@CRG

*a note I recieved from Calvin@CRG to post here

To my350z.com customers,

I am completely shocked and suprised at how we have handled these cases in house. I, along with the rest [and remaining] of CRG Motorsports, take full responsibility for the delay and the fact that we have not dealt with these cases in a timely matter. For the record, I took a little over 2months off for personal reasons and have been in and out the entire time. I came back recently only to discover that my350z.com [on our end] has gotten worse and that we are now in shambles. As disappointed as I am, I will do what I can to right our wrongs and will not promise things unless I know we are capable of doing so.

To Derek,

I am sorry that your bumper has not arrived. Right when our transaction went through was when I took the personal leave. The last time I had Gary relay a message, I sent an email to the email address I was given explaning the delay [I believe nearly a month ago?] It seems as if you didnt recieve it or it didnt go through [i sent it from my phone]. Your anger/disappointment is to be expected as you have been out ~600 for the past few months with nothing to show. I left the bumper with specific instructions and again am sad to say that they wernt followed in a timely manner. From what I know now, the bumper is in your area and they need a contact # to call directly so they do not leave the bumper on your steps and what not. It was something I directly requested to ensure that your bumper didnt disappear when it left CA.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Hexxus

Cody ****ing Haer wants his money back or a replacement body kit as well. As far as I'm concerned, you owe me $630.00, not the ******** $340.00 I keep getting promised. I was told you guys needed to send some papers to ViS in order for them to ship me out a new kit, as they have a kit waiting to be shipped to me. Now, either I get a kit or I get money, or I get a lawyer. I had my counsel with him and all was explained to him and he agrees that CRG is in the wrong and one phone call and the paperwork starts. I am sick and tired of being ****ed like a school girl. My email is;

deltahawk2003@yahoo.com

I ordered the following;
Ings+1 Full Body Kit
Paid $500 + $130 shipped to commercial address

It has fitment problems and is mismatched. Hell, the front bumper and side skirts are FRP, but the rear bumper is some junk *** fiberglass that I wouldn't patch Popeye's boat with. I have had 3 separate body shops look at this pile of **** and even they said that it was far from salvageable. I was promised a full FRP kit that would fit. You're old CRG account states that any issues and you will replace no problem, and I haven't seen this happen once.

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-06-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Done Deal DR

Smile

Originally Posted by Gary@CRG
my350z.com,

Derek Ross,

From my understanding the bumper has landed in your area for a week or two already. [Not exactly sure, and I understand that this sounds very unprofessional] We have been trying to get in contact with you to get a contact # as Calvin instructed the shipping company not to let this bumper go without confirmation that it is you and also because it has the a high insurance value on it as well. As far as Greg telling you that it shipped out nearly 3 weeks ago, it was roughly shipped around that timeframe. From my understanding the bumper hasnt been delieverd to you yet because they need confirmation.

-Gary@CRG

To Derek,

I am sorry that your bumper has not arrived. Right when our transaction went through was when I took the personal leave. The last time I had Gary relay a message, I sent an email to the email address I was given explaning the delay [I believe nearly a month ago?] It seems as if you didnt recieve it or it didnt go through [i sent it from my phone]. Your anger/disappointment is to be expected as you have been out ~600 for the past few months with nothing to show. I left the bumper with specific instructions and again am sad to say that they wernt followed in a timely manner. From what I know now, the bumper is in your area and they need a contact # to call directly so they do not leave the bumper on your steps and what not. It was something I directly requested to ensure that your bumper didnt disappear when it left CA.
Something...anything.... that's all I've needed to hear. I've returned your emails as well. Thank you very much CRG, I'm hoping the rest of this transaction goes smooth and everything can be put behind us.

I'm perplexed by one thing, though, why did I receive an email from AIT Racing regarding this?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:40 PM
coolblue830

No offense but that's a bunch of bullsh*t. Even if you are banned here you have our contact #'s, many of us have emailed you and probably all of us have pm'd you guys many times over way before you ran into any ban situation that prevented u from contacting us on my350z.com. A lot of this started back in Dec of last year when you guys were still very much active and still advertising on the vendor classified section.

And how exactly are you going to right these wrongs? This whole mini-novel is basically saying the same empty promises that we've been fed this whole time. Just refund the money and be done with it. That's the only solution I see here. Like you said, we don't want to run into more ill-fitting replacements.

And no you do not send out replacements within two weeks. Don't bs us. I was told by Calvin to email Thomas several months back and he wouldn't even admit there was a problem despite pictures, my bodyshop swearing that there was a problem, even bringing up an example pic of Calvin's personal car with an authentic ings+1 rear bumper to show them that their crappy fitment isn't what it's supposed to be like, and after that he no longer responded to me or even offered me a replacement. Basically in "his many years in the body kit business" opinion, it didn't seem that bad. WTF.

No responses back and I even emailed him again last week as well as the main email at Koyo industries. Don't tell me the my350z.com admins are so almighty that they have the power to smite your personal email and phone line capabilities too...

Again, stop with the customer service script and tell us when we can expect a refund. I don't see any other acceptable solution.

Originally Posted by Gary@CRG
my350z.com,

To those who are currently under going return/exchange/refund cases, we would like to apologize for all of this happening in an untimely manner.

First and foremost, Greg is no longer with CRG Motorsports and has not been for quite some time. I know that many have recieved e-mail/pms/calls stating that refunds will be issued within the next day-week-month and it has not happened. There has been plenty of confusion going on over on our end as to who we still have open claims with and what not especially because Greg took plenty these cases on personally even after leaving CRG Motorsports. With the right intentions, Greg tried to make things right to our customers, but did not have the capacity to fulfill things promised as he hasnt been with CRG in close to two months.

Those with open claims, they are still being handled as our policy is if there are fitment issues, direct product replacement is guaranteed. As part of our TOA we take every case as they come and complaints have been with the ings+1 style sides/rear. With every case that has ever come our way, plenty of customers have recieved replacements within two weeks of placing the initial claim.

Where it gets difficult in this case is that with the ings+1 sides/rear, the replacement pieces were off as well. With that being said, replacing a poor fitting piece with another one would have done no justice to either party. We did not have the capacity to relay this message as CRG was banned as a vendor [for other reasons] and also many cases in which Greg handled was not within common procedure as he offered refunds but, again, didnt have the capacity to do so as he is no longer with the company.

To those who currently have an open case with CRG, we are doing what we can to right these wrongs. What makes it hard for us now is since Greg dealt directly with most of you, we have a bunch of scattered cases with first and last names, that we cany ID to usernames. Many of which without emails for direct contact but we have been sorting through this for weeks to deal with these cases.

Derek Ross,

-Gary@CRG

To my350z.com customers,

I am completely shocked and suprised at how we have handled these cases in house. I, along with the rest [and remaining] of CRG Motorsports, take full responsibility for the delay and the fact that we have not dealt with these cases in a timely matter. For the record, I took a little over 2months off for personal reasons and have been in and out the entire time. I came back recently only to discover that my350z.com [on our end] has gotten worse and that we are now in shambles. As disappointed as I am, I will do what I can to right our wrongs and will not promise things unless I know we are capable of doing so.

To Derek,

Quick Reply: Where is Jim@Showstoppers??