Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Cheated by POWUH

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 01:16 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Jhoc2k90
i think i should comment on this because i personally know powuh and some of the other dudes in here

I completely understand , i hate scammers too, and there is no denying on what he did.
It was shady and uncalled for . I didnt know exactly that the pipes themselves were in that condition but all he had told me was that " im selling my test pipes etc after he had taken them off to try to sell them a long time ago " and thats really all that i knew so all i can say was " goood luck, getting em sold " type of thing .

after, he got banned , he told me he would have no problem refunding the guy he ship the test pipes too but was mad that he got banned and lol he admitted that he was" a shady ****". and at least thats good he recognizes .

overall, hes a good kid , down to earth, use to work with him for two years and go on casual cruises and meets with him and hes friends ( cool people ) but he is shady and is the person that always wants to come up on top of things ( wether its good or bad). Ive told him that before and hes cool with it and realizes it but i do feeel for the dude with the pipes , I understand him . I would have gone real mad and done to the same thing if it was done to me. so good luck

As for powuh , idk what to say , because i know him and i seen his Z and my Z grow for a while now .. just good luck in the future to all of us with Z's and no scamming or shady ish . !
So in summary, you are friends with POWUH and you know he is a scammer. POWUH recognizes he is a scammer who will not refund an honest persons money. Thank you for enlightening us.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:32 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think i should comment on this because i personally know powuh and some of the other dudes in here

I completely understand , i hate scammers too, and there is no denying on what he did.
It was shady and uncalled for . I didnt know exactly that the pipes themselves were in that condition but all he had told me was that " im selling my test pipes etc after he had taken them off to try to sell them a long time ago " and thats really all that i knew so all i can say was " goood luck, getting em sold " type of thing .

after, he got banned , he told me he would have no problem refunding the guy he ship the test pipes too but was mad that he got banned and lol he admitted that he was" a shady ****". and at least thats good he recognizes .

overall, hes a good kid , down to earth, use to work with him for two years and go on casual cruises and meets with him and hes friends ( cool people ) but he is shady and is the person that always wants to come up on top of things ( wether its good or bad). Ive told him that before and hes cool with it and realizes it but i do feeel for the dude with the pipes , I understand him . I would have gone real mad and done to the same thing if it was done to me. so good luck

As for powuh , idk what to say , because i know him and i seen his Z and my Z grow for a while now .. just good luck in the future to all of us with Z's and no scamming or shady ish . !
cool story bra.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:08 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL @ this guy contradicting himself.

Someone who is shady and scams people is not "a good kid".
Old 04-18-2011, 02:18 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Re-reading the excuse post.....it is almost tantamount to blackmail. Is he saying through his friend that he will refund the member if he is re-instated? If so....probably not the best approach.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:21 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

So a person who is a liar and thief is a down to earth good kid? What has this world come to? What qualifies a person as being a good kid nowadays?
Old 04-18-2011, 02:24 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
Your your saying your friend is a worthless POS who recognizes he is a POS and you recognize he is a POS. Why be friends with someone who pretty much is a thief? I am sure you are no different. Like people run in like crowds.

So he is mad because we did the right thing and banned that lowlife scum of earth because he steals from people and wants to be left alone for doing it? Your "friend" is someone who shouldn't be allowed to walk free around this earth. There is no reason for people like him to even exist really. They contribute nothing to society and do nothing but leech from it. A complete waste of human life IMO. Stop saying he is a "good kid". He isn't. He steals from people. That isnt good. Hope that he gets his down the line 10 fold when he messes with the wrong person and hopefully someone really hurts him badly.
Hey Dave, why don't you tell us how you really feel!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:25 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

<------ is suspicious whether it's really his friend, or douchebag himself with a different username.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-18-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:25 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

I am pretty sure its him anyway. Not his "friend". He has posted in many of the threads POWUH posted in the same way POWUH posts and under the same ip. Probably just that douchebag trying to make himself look good.
Had that feeling as I read the post, but didn't want to jump to conclusions.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:27 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

yeah man i know i ranted but i am just tired of seeing scum get away with such things. Its pathetic.
+234023984230948209348209348
Old 04-18-2011, 02:29 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

I am pretty sure its him anyway. Not his "friend". He has posted in many of the threads POWUH posted in the same way POWUH posts and under the same ip. Probably just that douchebag trying to make himself look good.
Do I see another in the future?
Old 04-18-2011, 02:34 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Do I see another in the future?
His "friend" is banned now.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:37 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Awesome! Quick and decisive action!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:40 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Win.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

glad to see "his friend" was banned.

What a worthless attempt of a post to make someone look good by admitting they are a scammer yet try to justify them being good
Old 04-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

No scum on the planet lower than a scammer - get a f*cking job and earn some legit money FFS
Old 04-18-2011, 06:50 PM
350z006

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Oh noes dik, powuh and his boyfriend will be hunting you down on the 23rd!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:10 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by 350z006
Oh noes dik, powuh and his boyfriend will be hunting you down on the 23rd!

Quick Reply: Cheated by POWUH