Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

private classified verification pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 05:46 PM
anotheraznguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default private classified verification pics

I wanted to know, when you state current date..
can you clarify that you want month/day/year

i had month and year but it sees that is not enough.

nowhere in the rules does it state you must specify the day

here is the sample of what i am referring to..

apparently this is not acceptable?

Old 04-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

since you are obviously having a hard time comprehending this, here is the link and direct quote from the rules (which you were directed to read)

https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tire...fieds-194.html

Marketplace - Private Classifieds Posting Rules

All sellers are required to post at least 1 picture of each item listed in ad to verify ownership of said item(s) AT THE TIME OF POSTING WITH A VERIFICATION SLIP that shows the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME and CURRENT DATE. IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.

While this does not prove without a doubt that the seller owns the said items, it will minimize/reduce the possibility of potential scams. Not having any access to some sort of digital camera is not an excuse and if that's the case, you can wait to create the thread until you can get the pictures. DO NOT CREATE A THREAD WITHOUT A VERIFICATION SLIP.

Any and all threads that do not adhere to this new rule will be deleted without prior notice or warning and the user will be given infraction points or banned. Although this is a minor infraction, this is to show you we are serious about maintaining the integrity of our marketplace section and our forums as a whole. Please do not complain to a mod that you were unaware of this policy, as they have been in place for years now.

Each thread must have price(s), description(s) and contact method for each item.

No "taking offers" unless your item is posted on eBay.
Create your threads in the appropriate Marketplace forum.
You get 1 thread for all of your items per Marketplace category/sub-forum. If you have 5 items to sell in the Suspension section, create 1 thread with all 5 items.
If you're looking for a particular item, post 1 thread in the appropriate section. No duplicate threads allowed in multiple sections.
Selling multiple same items or selling like a vendor will result in a non-sponsor violation. a second instance will result in a Perma Ban
Do not link to other for sale threads (ex. Regional Marketplace) without including a full item description(s) in the new thread you created.
If direct linking to eBay auctions, completely list all of the details in the thread.
Some forums (ex. "Cars for sale" and "Wheels Tires") have their own special set of rules in the form of stickies, so please read them.
No Group Buys.
No more than 1 daily bump is allowed per thread. Excessive bumping can lead to removal of said thread.
If your item is sold simply state that it has been sold so others, including mods who close these threads, know.
If you are not willing to ship, do NOT post in this section. regional forums provide local pick up options.
All threads that have no comments within the past thirty days will be CLOSED. This will make it easier for you to navigate threads that are still relevant while avoiding those that aren't.
current date does not mean current MONTH!

lets look up the definition of date shall we?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/date?s=t

date
1    [deyt] Show IPA noun, verb, dat·ed, dat·ing.
noun
a particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen: July 4, 1776 was the date of the signing of the declaration of independence.
the day of the month: Is today's date the 7th or the 8th?

an inscription on a writing, coin, etc., that shows the time, or time and place, of writing, casting, delivery, etc.: a letter bearing the date January 16.
the time or period to which any event or thing belongs; period in general: at a late date.
the time during which anything lasts; duration: The pity is that childhood has so short a date.
since you repeated to not follow the rules after being told to fix the issue and then decided to rehash the issue here, enjoy your vacation.

Edit: BTW, I expected a lot more from a former "Moderator" of this site

Last edited by Mike Wazowski; 04-24-2012 at 06:06 PM.