Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Do you guys feel better now that Daking 350 is banned?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 06:59 AM
Blue350zCali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW, it is for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2471092724
Old 04-01-2004, 07:31 AM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Originally posted by Dr Bonz
If this is true, it is yet another example of his melodramatic over reaction type responses.
Yes he over reacts and not that I really care but ...Why would you think it has anything to do with this ?????
Old 04-01-2004, 07:45 AM
toykilla

well it comes down to this:

do u sleep better knowing he was banned?.. has anyone benefitted from his ban?

everyone keeps saying "if you dont like it, leave"

well i say, if you dont like what he says, dont read his posts.. it is as simple as a mouse click... there is so much drama here it is rediculous.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:40 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by 350ed
Read the thread up until his post on "03-26-2004 05:21 PM". It was totally uncalled for, immature, and intentionally hurtful. He doesn't deserve to suck on his left nut.
Ed, here's what I found:

03-26-2004 05:21 PM
Originally posted by 350trackz Daking ... you have spent so much money on the cr@p for your car, shut up about $73 .. as a matter of fact, shut up about EVERYTHING. You have GOT to be the most negative person I have EVER run across. You state "Borla Blows" ... why, because you mess up and they make a profit on you. World ain't free pal.

If I were Borla, I would have charged you more for trying to go around me !!! You complain about everything and I'm sure you were far from polite with the guy.

Damn, I've been wanting to say that for some time ...
Breaking it down, he tells Daking to shut up, that he's a negative person, that he shouldn't be saying "Borla Blows" for his mistake. That he's a complainer and, that he probably wasn't polite. I don't see anything here worth a strike because this was merely Steve's opinion without any comment outside forum rules.

And, perhaps there's some confusion because it was Daking who told Trackz to suck his left nut.

03-26-2004 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Daking Oh..PS 350trackz, You can suck on my left nut...........
I really would like to give you the benefit of the doubt on your opinion but, just re-reading that thread shows us that other forum members do not deserve a strike. The bulk of insults and threats came Jersey side.

However, and as much as I would like this thread dead, I do appreciate your thoughts on this and if you have anything further to add, please feel free to do so.

Last edited by hfm; 04-01-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:11 AM
hfm

I thought I edited the error, but I missed it. When I said "Steve" I meant to say "Trackz." I think I keep confusing Trackz with another forum member with a similar name.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Z4ToddB

Daking is still at it on 350Z motoring...now it looks like he wants to sue the mods/website owner/s of this site. Granted I don't know him other than what I read in his posts, but it sure seems like he has issues...just my .02!

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
http://350zmotoring.com/forums/showt...&threadid=7914
Old 04-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Z4ToddB
Daking is still at it on 350Z motoring...now it looks like he wants to sue the mods/website owner/s of this site. Granted I don't know him other than what I read in his posts, but it sure seems like he has issues...just my .02!

He's using my "Thinly Veiled threats" line! He must have liked that one
Old 04-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Z4ToddB

Yep, it would seem so
Old 04-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Da Drama King
Old 04-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Da Drama King
Da da drama for yo mamma!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:00 PM
350ed
Professional

Breaking it down, he tells Daking to shut up, that he's a negative person, that he shouldn't be saying "Borla Blows" for his mistake. That he's a complainer and, that he probably wasn't polite. I don't see anything here worth a strike because this was merely Steve's opinion without any comment outside forum rules.
I think his response was very instigating and a personal attack. Daking said nothing before that to warrant his response. I think D's responses after that were based on escalating idiocy of others. D's language is unnecessary and poor IMO, but somewhat indictive of the NJ/NY area.

And, perhaps there's some confusion because it was Daking who told Trackz to suck his left nut.
I know. I was saying he wasn't good enough of a person to be allowed to do such an act.

I really would like to give you the benefit of the doubt on your opinion but, just re-reading that thread shows us that other forum members do not deserve a strike. The bulk of insults and threats came Jersey side.
Strikes are iffy in these cases but at least warnings should be issued to be more appropriate in their responses. Personal attacks yield these bad sitauations.

However, and as much as I would like this thread dead, I do appreciate your thoughts on this and if you have anything further to add, please feel free to do so.
People should try to avoid threads from folks they don't like instead of going into them for the sole purpose of causing trouble. If they did, this would be a better MB.

Looks like Daking is selling for a house purchase. I don't understand why people buy and mod the hell out of these cars knowing they want to buy a house down the line when it's one or the other.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:38 AM
hfm

I do not believe he has a bona fide cause of action for defamatory libel. And, even if he did, the damages are deminimus. Moreover, can you imagine how many cases would be before the courts if they heard all the instances where someone was banned from a forum and cried defamation? If he seriously pursed a claim, it would likely be thrown out.

Ed, go back and you will see that Trackz said something to the effect that he's been wanting to say something to Daking for quite sometime. As others have commented, there has been a long history of the same type of behavior from Daking. Forum members were merely expressing their opinions. I can see how you would feel some posts were instigating and personal attacks. The thing is, when Daking went into defensive mode and started attacking other forum members, he naturally got back comments responding to those attacks that may look like instigating or personal attacks. And, I agree with you, his responses escalated based upon forum member responses.

Warnings are given out for pretty severe stuff or inappropriate pics. We are given a large amount of latitude with our posts and I believe the moderators do a fine job of monitoring our posts and providing warnings, strikes and bannishments. They look to the whole situation and like the Brick Rat said on the other board, there really hasn't been anyone banned from this forum that didn't deserve it.

I don't think I agree that the hide in the sand approach is the way to deal with internet bullies. To do so means you tolorate and deal with their behavior without correction. Just like elementary school, the net and forums deal with the bullies that are out there. And, if you've ever had the misfortune of running into a bully, you learn soon enough, the only way to get that bully off your case is to stand up to him. Otherwise, the crap continues indefinitely.

He said on one thread that he's getting a Viper. I think he said he's getting a house on the ebay thread. Whatever the case, he'll never get the reserve price. This is just more theatrics.

Bonz, Roux, I recommend that you don't continue this over at the other site. The poor guy doesn't need more of it. He's gone from this forum and nothing more need be said elsewhere. Let him vent and hopefully he'll chill out over there.
Old 04-02-2004, 02:04 PM
rouxeny

Agreed. No further posts from me about it. I probably shouldn't have put anything up at motoring, but I really just wanted to clarify something. That probably wasn't worth the effort.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:28 PM
hsdavis

I feel I must break my silence on this subject. As a new member several months back, I added some insightful comments to a thread. I was slammed left and right by the self proclaimed da-king. I was belittled and ridiculed and told not to post again. As a new member, I was a little taken a back and concerned that I was out of line. I still think I was well within the topic, not sarcastic and really had something to add.

How utterly discouraging for a new member to have to deal with this fool. Yes, he is a fool for his actions with me. I was excited to join a Z club in southern New Hamshire and after his comments, I simply felt that this is not the kind of group I want to meet up with. I now find that he lives in NJ so I now have a renewed interest again in checking out this local club.

As for his lost hardware, his wife probably tossed it in the trash out of discust of having to deal with him every day. It seems that all of his time is spent either fighting with suppliers, arguing on various forums, working on his Z or posing in the mirror in his uniform. Most likely a security guard uniform!

This arrogant boob will no doubt show back up under a different name----maybe "da-know-it-all" or "da-expert-in-everything". Stay tuned.

Now I feel much better. Thanks for giving me an outlet to get that off my chest.
Old 04-03-2004, 03:10 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

LOL. hsdavis: The vast majority of people are really great so by all means join the local Z club. Please check out NEZC.ORG and come to the meet on May 5.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:57 AM
alphared

Maybe thats why he's selling his Z. For upcoming Legal Fees.

Man I read his rant and he got no case. He need serious Anger Management.

Can you picture him sitting in front of his PC scheming on how to take revenge on MY350Z.com
Old 04-07-2004, 09:03 AM
supirio

I don't feel any better now that daking350 is banned...I will feel better however when the search is fixed!
Old 04-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey superio: Did you ever get the AEM intake? If so, how is it working out?
Old 04-07-2004, 09:04 PM
hfm

If this is true, it is yet another example of his melodramatic over reaction type responses.
Hey Bonz, you were the first to say this and you were right.

Reserve not met.

Regards,
Old 04-08-2004, 09:57 AM
supirio

Hey superio: Did you ever get the AEM intake? If so, how is it working out?
Hey doc, I did receive it just like you described, I wound up selling it to another member because the upper tube makes no difference with the JWT pop charger, I was trying to use that upper tubing for it, thanks though it was worth a shot for me only lost $15-$20 heh.

Quick Reply: Do you guys feel better now that Daking 350 is banned?