Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Personal pic/ babes section

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 02:58 AM
hugo1669

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
no, the reason why i created the politics/war forum is because there are alot of threads regrading those topics.

there are not many topics on babes and such. yes the threads are high traffic and long but there are only a few of those threads.

and if they continue to have nudity i'll have to shut them all down.

Yes there aren't many topics on babes and such but whenever one starts it becomes a very popular topic. Why aren't they at least ever "sticked" like others that receive high traffic? The threads last long and have a higher view count than some whole forums.

Also there hasn't been to much positive feedback on the creation of the politics forum by the members. But I see alot of votes for the creation Babes and such section with not even one vote against except from you.

Save some money and time Victor, don't ever run for a political position.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:57 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a dictatorship.

Some members even call us "**** moderators"

heheheh

Victor
Old 06-12-2004, 11:23 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

>> Since a new section was created for "politics" under the offtopic section how about a section for the personal pics/zbabes pictures.

There should also be a thread for movies. And we can call it the USENET.

>> Its pretty apparent that these threads see alot more traffic than politics so why isn't there a personal/babes section.

My guess would be because it increases bandwidth costs while not increasing click throughs.

>> But seriously is this something to take pride in? I mean I would think you would want members to be happy with how things are being run. The board would run much smoother and have less turmoil. Just a suggestion.

There's a bit more to it than making people happy. You also have to keep costs down. For this site to have value, it has to attract primarily people who are buying stuff for Z cars, which is how the ads are targetted. I don't have any insight as to the actual business, but I bet we'd have a different perspective if we owned or ran the site.

Ok, now I'd like to make a suggestion to help streamline your life. Go to a **** site!

Last edited by nbdyfcnsqnc; 06-12-2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-13-2004, 04:27 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

>> But keeping people happy keeps members coming back to the board day after day. That keeps people on the board buying Z stuff. A board like this shouldnt be run as a "dictatorship".

Well every computer system with access privledges is a dictatorship. There's no way around that! I think this happens to be a pretty benevolent one, at least, and pretty successful compared to the other Z boards.

>> A lot of people have been unhappy lately with things and admitting that you are called a **** doesnt help much.

He just said other people call him and the rest of us *****, which they do and it's really funny sometimes. (The ***** killed millions of people, and we just hurt some feelings sometimes with plain text on a web server, while people forget that we have feelings too )

But I've spent years working on web sites and game programming software, and there are always people who complain no matter what. When you have hundreds or thousands of members/users, there are always going to be people who want it run differently. (And there are even going to be a few who blame all their failures on you, after you've given them years of your time and asked nothing in return, but I digress ) I'd say just to do your best with what we have. Offer your ideas, but don't take it personally when they aren't implemented.

>> I am not trying to be an a$$hole here, just stating that the members are the most important part of the site. Without them there would be no board.
I know that you cant make everyone happy, but at least try to be cordial.

Oh, I know.

>> And with you nbdyfcnsqnc I have never had any problems with you or most of the mods. You have always been a nice guy and so have a lot of others.

Yeah, but I'm here for the fun of it. It's not a business for me. It's more like a vacation.

>> Just some of the "*****" I have had a problem with the way they talk to some of the members. As a mod or admin you dont go around calling someone an "idiot" or such as I have seen before. Thats childish and very unprofessional.

Yeah, but it's also fun sometimes

>> Thats like the ceo of a company calling one of the workers to his face an idiot. It just isnt done.

Well yeah, in a business you don't want to get sued, so you have to be polite all the time rather than honest. But I don't think that's a good thing.

>> But like I said before. Im just saying a couple things that are on my mind. Not trying to cause trouble.

NP, that's why this forum is here.

Last edited by nbdyfcnsqnc; 06-13-2004 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:14 PM
CatastrophZZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NWS(naked HOT chicks ONLY) section please!!! the more boobies the merrier! hhahaha, that'd be sweet! LOL j/k
Old 06-15-2004, 02:49 PM
BRONXWARRIOR

good idea whats wrong with an 18 and over section ?
Old 06-15-2004, 03:00 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

>> So your saying thats its fun to talk down to members and be unprofessional when you are the administrator just because you can?

No, I'm saying it's fun to tell people what you really think of them sometimes.

>> Also you dont think its a good thing to be at the top of authority and not carry yourself as a professional? Wow

Obviously if you're getting paid you don't want to tell people the truth, because you tell them what makes the most money. But I'm not a professional. In addition, I'm usually nice anyway.