Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Innovate! Motorsports - G35 and 350z installation supplements

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 11:52 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Innovate! Motorsports - G35 and 350z installation supplements

Hey Guys

I am being sponsored by Innovate! Motorsports for their complete datalogging capabilities. I have the datalogging and virtual gauges running on my navigation screen without the need for physical gauges tha ruin the look of the interior (this is a matter of personal choice, i know). But, IMO, such a setup is a damn-near necessity for a serious FIer.... I would strongly encourage you to check out this product, which is not only a very cost-effective and superior wideband A/F solution, but also a universal datalogger which can serve the role of a realtime gauge solution with an in-car pc/notebook (not to mention tuning).

I wrote these supplements over the last couple of weeks. They detail which wires need to be tapped in to get the sensor readoouts...

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40388

Gurgen
Old 01-07-2005, 12:19 PM
7 eleven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you. That is really good information. I have had the LM-1 for a year now and love it. Also this info can be used by the Profec e0-1 also with the external harness, you can display any three of these at a time.
Gary
Old 01-07-2005, 01:38 PM
aalzuhair

Thanks man I have the LM-1 and I have setup 6 virtual gauges on my LCD (AFR, RPM, TPS, ECT, IAT and PSI) and I was trying to get the temps/volts for the ECT and IAT for soo long.

Thank you,
Az
Old 01-07-2005, 07:26 PM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Glad I could help.

Thank you. That is really good information. I have had the LM-1 for a year now and love it. Also this info can be used by the Profec e0-1 also with the external harness, you can display any three of these at a time.
But did you know that with the upcoming software/firmware update, you will be able to have up to 30 inputs in the logging system, not to mention that the software will probably be updated to be able to view more than the 6 gauges in real time??!!! You will be able to do so by adding (daisy chaining) additional auxboxes/rpm wire as needed.

Gurgen
Old 01-07-2005, 07:30 PM
DBZCat

I just ordered my LM-1 2 days ago... should be here tomorrow or the next!!!!!!!

thanks for the link.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:23 PM
aalzuhair

Originally posted by gurgenpb01
Glad I could help.

But did you know that with the upcoming software/firmware update, you will be able to have up to 30 inputs in the logging system, not to mention that the software will probably be updated to be able to view more than the 6 gauges in real time??!!! You will be able to do so by adding (daisy chaining) additional auxboxes/rpm wire as needed.

Gurgen
That’s nice, I will be waiting for it and please keep us posted

Az