Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

AEBS Stroker kit question

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 12:44 PM
cquence 350 [Z]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEBS Stroker kit question

Hey I decided to start another thread about the AEBS stroker kit. I kind of wanted to get this kit but wanted to get some answers from you guys since you would know more than I would. To start off, I have the Greddy TT kit with the E-01 and will be purchasing a new fuel pump and larger injectors and a clutch. Now if I was to get the AEBS stroker kit, what other parts do I have to buy to make this system work? And will this kit be just the short block or is it included with the longblock? And if not, do I have to customize my heads to fit it? And also, how much is it going to cost me to complete the stroker kit?

I just wanted to get this kit for reliability purposes. I am assuming running a higher WHP would give the stroker kit less stress than a built stock engine. And it gives me the need to ever go past 600whp with no worries besides the LSD and the tranny. I need some to get some info on this since I am doing my engine build very shortly. And I didnt want to limit myself to just the shortblock. Thanks for your help!

--Tim
Old 04-26-2005, 02:06 PM
royce so

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the headwork's not necessary, but it'd be a good bonus if you did it. other than a suitable fuel system to support your power levels, the only thing you should really need is a stand-alone ems for ignition control. the change in the stroke length and the r/s ratio is gonna drastically change your piston position vs. crank angle and therefore your ignition timing. i wouldn't trust the e01 to manage that. how complete it is and how much it'll cost depends on what options you choose, they can supply just the parts or build you a complete $20k race engine.