Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Turbo/auto tranny

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Evil_Genius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blah blah blah yada yada yada...Chip on my shoulder...attitude?...NO...First and foremost WHATEVER you may think of me is totally inconsequential....I came here to ask questions and learn , not to endure condescending attitude from someone who apparently didnt read the thread in its entirety....Secondly, how i get the money to do what i do is my business, but since you ask, I'll gladly respond....My tuition is payed by my parents and im using part of my trust fund in order to finance what im doing to my Z....Regardless of whatever feeling of superiority that being on a forum and talking down to other people, specifically those that are seeking out help may give you, do not talk down to me....I treat everyone equally and with respect until they give me a reason not to....And really....like im going to lose sleep because you may choose not to help me anymore...wow...

Last edited by Evil_Genius; 01-09-2006 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by JoneZZZ
No problem....you have a lot of questions but here is a start.....

I will be glad to send you an e-mail with my dyno numbers.... I have been really careful about throwing out my dyno numbers on my 5AT....the following articel provides an explanation. We were able to pull 430ft/lbs.....My "real world testing" has shown that number to be on target.....

why so secretive with your dyno numbers?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Evil_Genius

Originally Posted by Gman2004
why so secretive with your dyno numbers?
My guess is he doesnt want to start a thread war where he's going to have to defend himself to a bunch of ppl on the INTERNET!....
Old 01-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Evil_Genius

Remember...you have the right to post in a forum....Where anything you say will be used against you and misquoted!
Old 01-09-2006, 11:11 AM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Evil_Genius
Blah blah blah yada yada yada...Chip on my shoulder...attitude?...NO...First and foremost WHATEVER you may think of me is totally inconsequential....I came here to ask questions and learn , not to endure condescending attitude from someone who apparently didnt read the thread in its entirety....Secondly, how i get the money to do what i do is my business, but since you ask, I'll gladly respond....My tuition is payed by my parents and im using part of my trust fund in order to finance what im doing to my Z....Regardless of whatever feeling of superiority that being on a forum and talking down to other people, specifically those that are seeking out help may give you, do not talk down to me....I treat everyone equally and with respect until they give me a reason not to....And really....like im going to lose sleep because you may choose not to help me anymore...wow...
You really have some issues. It's not me that may choose not to help you... you may be suprised to find it's everyone. As a life lesson... from someone who has built a proffesional career... you're not going to go far if you treat people this way. Good luck on building your Z.

Respect
JET
Old 01-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Gman2004

My guess is he doesnt want to start a thread war where he's going to have to defend himself to a bunch of ppl on the INTERNET!....
He doesn't have to defend anything just post the dyno graph. I was just curious as to what all the secrecy was. If he doesn't want to post that he business.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Evil_Genius

I have issues....Hmmm...ok...Anyway,im just going to end all this back and forth bs, at least on my part, by saying this....Whatever i may have said was precipitated by the comment that you made concerning" You didnt even know, etc".All im saying is dont talk down to me...plain and simple. Regardless of whether you meant to offend me or not, i found that statement to be on the condescending side....Sure, you most likely are very knowledgeable in the subject in question but, that doesnt give you the right to thumb your nose at me....I've read too many posts on too many forums( including this one) where ppl get flamed for asking simple questions...Yes, i probably could have searched...You're right in that respect, but everyone has to start somewhere and I started here...The primary point im trying to make is that those who do posess knowledge should be teaching others, not prancing around on the web acting like elitist a$$holes....Help from a website doesnt make me or break me...This isnt the end all be all but thanks for the suggestion!
Old 01-09-2006, 02:40 PM
ChuckGZ

Well, minus the bickering, this has been a pretty informative post, especially the link to the previous thread about built 5AT's (thanks BTW, jet). I've got the same interests and concerns as you, Evil. I plan to have a Stillen Stage 2 SC installed shortly. From what i've seen , the Tranny should be able to deal with that kind of HP, But I'm not sure that i'm going to stop there. I'll probably still at least get the VB upgrade. Keep the knowledge coming, please. I'll post my results once i get my work done.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Evil_Genius

I agree with you Chuck...my whole intent with this thread wasnt to start a cyber argument...This whole interaction has been pretty asinine in my opinion but besides that, it's been really informative...Much thanks to all and especially to JoneZZZ for helping out...
Old 01-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Oleg

I have issues....Hmmm...ok...Anyway,im just going to end all this back and forth bs, at least on my part, by saying this....Whatever i may have said was precipitated by the comment that you made concerning" You didnt even know, etc".All im saying is dont talk down to me...plain and simple. Regardless of whether you meant to offend me or not, i found that statement to be on the condescending side....Sure, you most likely are very knowledgeable in the subject in question but, that doesnt give you the right to thumb your nose at me....I've read too many posts on too many forums( including this one) where ppl get flamed for asking simple questions...Yes, i probably could have searched...You're right in that respect, but everyone has to start somewhere and I started here...The primary point im trying to make is that those who do posess knowledge should be teaching others, not prancing around on the web acting like elitist a$$holes....Help from a website doesnt make me or break me...This isnt the end all be all but thanks for the suggestion!
You know, myself driving a 5AT car, I read through this whole thread and the links attached. There is a sea of info on people trying to channel a ton of power though the tranny, it merely requires a tiny bit of patience on your end.
Whatever JET has posted in regards to you "not even knowing" about the Stillen kit can only be offensive to someone with a severe underlying inferiority complex. Moreover, I am not even going to ask you how you did not know about what is CARB certified by now, with all your massive research on other forums. Oh, BTW, CARB stands for CALIFORNIA Air Resourse Beaureu. How does it apply to Georgia?
You really need to let some of the hot air out and realize that this is a forum on which people volunteer and share information on a purely friendly basis. Noone that has succeeded in making high power is now stuck with a social obligation of guiding others by their hands down that path. Everyone does his/her own research and can only share what they have found. If you do not wish to search for yourself, then use their knowledge and excercise your own judgement. But there is NOONE who has any obligation to supply you with "concrete and undisputable facts", especially with you being the only D1CK in the conversation.
Having said that, now I want you to carefully think on what you are doing. You are taking a car which was designed as naturally aspirated sub-300 hp car and converting it to FI, thus making power the designer never had in mind. Yet you want absolutely no chances of anything going wrong, 100% reliability, 100% adherence to emission standards... How about a full bumper-to-bumper warranty while you're at it, why not?
If you want 400hp with everything mentioned above, then you are in a wrong car. Take your Z to a GM dealership and trade it in for a GTO or a Vette.
Either way, good luck with your project. You are off to a great start so far...

Last edited by Oleg; 01-09-2006 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Evil_Genius

I tried to end the bickering and here comes another know it all out of the woodworks....wow...GET OFF MY NUTS ALREADY!!!!! It's done and over with...damn...It's funny how a computer, a forum , and apparently, an endless amount of time can make ANYONE an expert on EVERYTHING...OLEG...thanks for your two cents....Now, you can move on to RIDING SOMEONE ELSE'S D1CK, please and thank you. LMAO @ the "severe underlying inferiority complex"....Cyber psychiatrist are ya?...

Last edited by Evil_Genius; 01-09-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Oleg

I tried to end the bickering and here comes another know it all out of the woodworks....wow...GET OFF MY NUTS ALREADY!!!!! It's done and over with...damn...It's funny how a computer, a forum , and apparently an endless amount of time can make ANYONE an expert on EVERYTHING...OLEG...thanks for your two cents....Now, please move on to RIDING SOMEONE ELSE'S D1CK, please and thank you.
You're welcome, jeenius....
Old 01-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Evil_Genius

Originally Posted by Oleg
You're welcome, jeenius....
F'ing MONGOLOID....
Old 01-09-2006, 05:19 PM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

F'ing MONGOLOID....
No.... really... you got some serious issues. I'm not making this comment in a casual sort of way. I'm sure your interaction here is a microcosm of your pathetice everyday life.

Take your trust fund and your attitude and F.U.C.K OFF !!!!

Respect
JET
Old 01-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Oleg

....Cyber psychiatrist are ya?...
It took a whole hour for you to conjure up this edited comment? Wow, evil jeenius indeed...
OK, I am not going to waste any more time conversing with a jackass that combines thesaurus with sarcasm and tries to pass it off as intelligence...
This is my last post. Write a reply and be glad that you had the last word in this...
Just another little ***** to add to my ignore list...

Last edited by Oleg; 01-09-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Evil_Genius

LMFAO....please feel free to add me to your ignore list! Like i give a damn...an hour to conjure up a reply...LMFAO..If you look at the edit you will see that i added that directly after the first post...OLEG, why dont you let your life partner JETPILOT, fight his own battles...It's just a damn shame your mom didnt have the sense to abort you...!JETPILOT, do me a favor and kill yourself immediately.....and by the way, this is the proper spelling for the word....PATHETIC....
Old 05-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(sound from Jaws) as the Bravehearts prepare to mount their attack on this unsuspecting Newb @ss gobbler.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Netko350Z

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Ooooohhh snap!
Old 05-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Evil Genius take the chip off your shoulder or Fowlman will make you kiss him where it smells funny.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh man this is gonna be good!!! I can't wait to join the ranks of the Bravehearts.

Quick Reply: Turbo/auto tranny