Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

BamBam "brents" car let go again?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roncfpz
Dude, don't give me your internet bravado bullsh$t. I don't swing from anyones nuts, but it looks like you do from that avatar of yours. And after what you posted to him you've got the nerve to say I'm starting something.
He has snapped at me 2 times in the past two weeks, I snapped back, we all have off days..End of story.Let him and I handle it in PM's..Back on topic.
It took the supra guys YEARS and tons of $$$$$ and blown motors, before they found their magic combination and limits..I honesly like to thank guys like Bam Bam, who are brave enough to be the first to hit uncharted territory..It seems like only yesterday when that guy from Texas did the first custom TT 350Z, cant remember his sreen name...We have come a long way, and trust me, there are ALOT of hurdles yet to cross, and the real sick stuff starts happening at 800whp on the VQ..Thats when it becomes REALLY expensive..We got some stuff going on we dont want to release to the forums just yet..but there are issues that no one has even began to touch on yet, that need to be addressed for big boy HP...In good time we will al learn from one another.
PS you dont think my monkey fellating himself is amusing??

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 11-08-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:45 PM
redline350ZZ

whats the typical life span of a motor pushing this kind of power?
Old 11-08-2006, 07:46 PM
roncfpz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
He has snapped at me 2 times in the past two weeks, I snapped back, we all have off days..End of story.Let him and I handle it in PM's..Back on topic.
PS you dont think my monkey fellating himself is amusing??
Perfect; end of story. The monkey is funny.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by redline350ZZ
whats the typical life span of a motor pushing this kind of power?
Honestly...No one really knows. A typical race team is lucky to get 1 season of passes on a full race motor, if that much.And the usually rebuild and replace parts very often. So a street car, making that much HP, providint a high quality fuel is used and it is well maintained, could last a long time.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:20 PM
G352NV

Sorry to hear this. I hope you hold onto the car!
I have a feeling that the next gen is going to take this car to new limits. Its guys like us that build em, blow em up maybe do it all over again and blow em up again. I see a bunch of these guys selling their cars, pretty much giving em away. This is where the newbs come in. They will swoop these cheap modded cars up and dump more cash into em. Sux
Old 11-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Honestly, I really dont give a rats A s s about your opinion at all..I actually think youve been a bit cocky lately and are extremely overrated...I think perhaps you need to be humbled a bit...
Midol will help your inflamed Vagina-you dish out smark remarks on these forums all the time and cant take a serious comment back? You came in as usual as a "know it all" when in fact you dont know whats going on, thanks for your opinion and lack of knowledge----> 95% of these sleeved blocks are Darton Mid-sleeves they cannot sink, yet you have posted this may be a possible cause 2X now, even after being told its not possible in this particular set-up.

Old 11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thread closed.