Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

How's that JWT TT Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 07:57 AM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zmotion
oh god, this still has me laughin!!
Old 01-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Enron Exec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by QuadCam
when did everyone start using "FTW" all the time?
FTW and FTL came about with the online MMRPG World of Worldcraft.

Dont ask me how i know this.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Enron Exec

Originally Posted by Kf3
Well, I finally got my engine situation straight. Now, I'm looking for the best TT kit for my money. I'm looking at the APS kit, Greddy kit, and the JWT kit. If anyone has either of these I would like to know how you all feel about it, and what if any problems you have had.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Ive made alot of posts regarding the APS kit.

In summary, the APS TT kit is a good kit if the installation is EXACTLY dot on as per their instructions. Do not plan on going past 11 psi on the stock kit or 15 psi with aftermarket actuators.

For the money, id go with the Greddy TT kit if you just dont have to have BB turbos.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:40 AM
wtf no turbo

I want to know WTF the search police are going to do with all there time when the search engine on this site is fixed.

10000 post on my350z FTL
Old 01-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Cannysage

tough crowd.. easy on the newb..
Old 01-12-2007, 10:12 AM
mllm

Default Grow up

The more time I spend on this site, the more I realize I am on the wrong site.
If it offends you when a nubie ask a question, ignore it. No need to put in your 75 iq points of response. You're not a bad ***, you only act as though you are because you had your *** beat so many times in school. This is your way of getting revenge. Sitting behind a computer and acting tough in your responses. Can you direct me to the sand box and jungle gym please?
Old 01-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Nismo350ZRT

Originally Posted by mllm
If it offends you when a nubie ask a question, ignore it. No need to put in your 75 iq points of response. You're not a bad ***, you only act as though you are because you had your *** beat so many times in school. This is your way of getting revenge. Sitting behind a computer and acting tough in your responses. Can you direct me to the sand box and jungle gym please?
Uh...we don't need a lecture from a noob.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:18 AM
g-X

Originally Posted by Kf3
not calling you ignorant. You are more towards the a-hole side of the spectrum.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:43 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by mllm
and we are suppose to feel bad because you people are lazy son's of b!tches? please.. if you guys actually took 20 mins reading the first 3 pages of this FI forum, you would know more about FI on a Z than half the tuners in this country...

We as a society are too fcking lazy.. we want everything done for us and we want it done now.. all new technology is geared towards how to make the modern man even more lazier than he is
Old 01-12-2007, 11:59 AM
clemlover15

Originally Posted by overZealous1
oh god, this still has me laughin!!
Old 01-12-2007, 12:14 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

newbies need to understand that if they ask such an open ended question like the one this thread is about, people are going to tell them to use the search button because the answer to their question is going to be as long as a small book

Nothing is worse than a newbie calling some of the more established members bad names. That's not how you make friends or get people to help you out.

people do get sick of the same questions being asked every 2 weeks or so by new threads. IMO that means someone should do a search and create a sticky thread with a bunch of links to the threads with that info - no matter how ugly some of those threads get because they still contain good info.

That said, telling someone to search isn't rude unless they actually insult the original poster.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:29 PM
dutchboy

Originally Posted by doug

We as a society are too fcking lazy.. we want everything done for us and we want it done now.. all new technology is geared towards how to make the modern man even more lazier than he is

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Oleg

So, what's the best cold air intake?
Old 01-12-2007, 01:38 PM
g-X

Originally Posted by sentry65
IMO that means someone should do a search and create a sticky thread with a bunch of links to the threads with that info - no matter how ugly some of those threads get because they still contain good info.

That said, telling someone to search isn't rude unless they actually insult the original poster.
Exactly why the search doesnt work sometime. you have to go through 20 pgs of bs and with 1pg of good inisght.

either way we 'newbs' should be able to ask for help...whether u want to or not is up to you. dont have to flame the newb tho, just ignore the post. i suppose the reason u 'established' members with 10k posts are on cos u got nothing else better to do anyways....

BTW, the JWT kit is awesome! reason i like, cos theres no lag. too newb to know of any problems yet....

Last edited by g-X; 01-12-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:02 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Originally Posted by g-X
i suppose the reason u 'established' members with 10k posts are on cos u got nothing else better to do anyways....
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
I wouldn't go insulting people with a lot of posts saying they have nothing better to do because they probably gained half of those posts trying to help people who don't want to help themselves.
If you have better things to do than post on this site, get off the site and attempt to mod your Z by yourself without the knowledge of others and see how that works out

We're all here to learn.
some of us have better things to do than repost the same old stuff to newb's

The members that know a thing or two about the Z and modding don't exist for the purpose of supplying and fetching info for newb's.
In fact I'd be grateful for the people willing to answer such open ended questions because it takes about a 5 page essay just to scratch the surface to the "answer"

We all were a newb at one point. There's no need to flame them. But it's annoying when they ask for

Originally Posted by g-X
you have to go through 20 pgs of bs and with 1pg of good inisght
...and you don't think a thread that a newbie starts will end up being 20 posts of BS and 1 post of good insight?
that's just the nature of how internet forums work

Last edited by sentry65; 01-12-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Cannysage

I admit, the forum is incredibly harsh on the newb and people should ease up a bit, but at the same time, newbs, practically, ALWAYS, jump the gun and ask the tired ol questions that can be answered in about 2 minutes with a quick research.. there's outta be a happy medium somewhere..
Old 01-12-2007, 02:31 PM
sentry65
the burninator

we have to admit, the sticky threads in the FI section are mostly worthless.....I usually PM people to another site that has some very nice write ups on FI kits as stickies simply because it only takes 10 seconds to copy/paste the link
Old 01-12-2007, 02:48 PM
zmotion

kf3 was totally out of line. He was directed to the search button and responded by call bri an a-hole. That's just ridiculous if you ask me.
If Bri had hurled an insult then that would be altogether different, but he didn't.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:48 PM
mllm

I think most everyone here agrees. The search engine should be used prior to asking a question. That would be a GREAT main page topic when signing up. Don't post a 200 word essay they will skip over though. We also all agree on the topic of not reacting like Mr. 75 iq did.

Last edited by mllm; 01-12-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Kf3

some of you guys make it so hard to get help around here. However there are a lot of good guys who have responded to my PMs with pertinent information, as opposed to "use the search button". I thank those people.

Quick Reply: How's that JWT TT Kit?