Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

07 turbo kits yet ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 10:44 AM
D_K

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sq40
I'm already aware of motors.ebay , guess I should've said that in original post. What I was wondering about was like a site that sells used turbos like there are ones that sell motors only available in Japan, basically a site that only sells turbos though or has a good selection (not for my Z though before people start to probably bash about that for whatever reason)

And as for everyone else , there's nothing wrong with my question so I dont get what all the hate is about. Am I new to the Z yes, heck its my second Nissan, am I the most knowledgeable person on this community no, am I new to cars no .

Also thanks to everyone else that answered my question.

last thing, I guess I should expect the FF3 jokes for quite some time till I get around enough. So whatever , more than half of whats said in these online forums is bullS*it anyways so I keep my q's to be simple ones like the ones I asked (Hence why I joined in January and only have 29 posts).

Last edited by D_K; 06-23-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:30 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by D_K
I'm already aware of motors.ebay , guess I should've said that in original post. What I was wondering about was like a site that sells used turbos like there are ones that sell motors only available in Japan, basically a site that only sells turbos though or has a good selection (not for my Z though before people start to probably bash about that for whatever reason)

And as for everyone else , there's nothing wrong with my question so I dont get what all the hate is about. Am I new to the Z yes, heck its my second Nissan, am I the most knowledgeable person on this community no, am I new to cars no .

last thing, I guess I should expect the FF3 jokes for quite some time till I get around enough. So whatever , more than half of whats said in these online forums is bullS*it anyways so I keep my q's to be simple ones like the ones I asked (Hence why I joined in January and only have 29 posts).
hahah...relax maing..i think everybody was more joking than real flaming =]

good luck with your 07 Z
Old 06-23-2007, 11:42 AM
NoLimit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TurboTim
We are working on a twin system right now for the 07"
SFR.....for all your forced induction needs!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 12:56 PM
NoLimit

oh, and for your other question, try Majestic Turbo ... http://www.majesticturbo.com

their website is down right now, but normally they list a lot on there....
Old 06-23-2007, 01:10 PM
UHATEIT

some people are so desperate, jumping on a turbo kit for a car that has only been out a short time. GIVE IT SOME TIME! Start with putting rims on the car before you go into the turbo kit area

Or do a search for the turbo kit
Old 06-23-2007, 01:20 PM
RAYfromFPL
Banned

you DK i've also been here for a coule of months and notice that these forum is full of ****ing *******s. no1 is born knowing about cars so don't sweat it y recingate en la madre que los pario a todos y pa la pinga. todos son una partida de comepingas. they just hating cuz they cant get the money to buy a 07 so they stuck with an ol azz z (no disrespect to nice z owners) im just tired of wasting my time reading these mother ****ers flaming people for no reason and making them feel bad just cuz they just bought the z so **** all you FLAMERS and stop reading noob questions so you don't waist your ****ing time. thanks everyone and i guess i was the 1st one with the ***** to say what a lot of people think
Old 06-23-2007, 04:51 PM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by D_K

Your Right.. I was an ******* about that.. I appologize.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:42 PM
TENGAI

This thread is great entertainment for a dull Saturday night/early morning... Keep it coming guys
Old 06-24-2007, 11:36 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RAYfromFPL
you DK i've also been here for a coule of months and notice that these forum is full of ****ing *******s. no1 is born knowing about cars so don't sweat it y recingate en la madre que los pario a todos y pa la pinga. todos son una partida de comepingas. they just hating cuz they cant get the money to buy a 07 so they stuck with an ol azz z (no disrespect to nice z owners) im just tired of wasting my time reading these mother ****ers flaming people for no reason and making them feel bad just cuz they just bought the z so **** all you FLAMERS and stop reading noob questions so you don't waist your ****ing time. thanks everyone and i guess i was the 1st one with the ***** to say what a lot of people think

Old 06-24-2007, 11:43 AM
abyss

Originally Posted by RAYfromFPL
Boo hoo, if you don't know shit about cars, thats even more reason you should be reading instead of straight up having the questions answered...you learn alot more when reading through posts. Instead of answering that one question, you end up answering alot more questions you will have down the road. When I joined the forums I didn't know shit about motors or FI but I'v learned ALOT from reading the threads and for that I am glad I was flamed and told to search.