Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:06 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Old 06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
keosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all i have to say is wow and i have a feeling someone is going to go out of bussiness soon and have alot of law suits as well
Old 06-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
Its funny, that was never replied in that thread.... and regardless, you have come in and destroyed this thread as you did fallenromeo's, and from other threads your name is beinging to appear as good as VRT's
I dont think I am destroying any thread, I can post my opinions and it seems that, that is destroying the thread? Sorry it didnt get posted in the other thread....but like I said we cant change where the money came from or went to....

I think it is funny that you bring up the point only to dismiss it immediately! This is my point when someone on here thinks something is wrong it doesnt matter what is said. No one comments on the things that are said that make sense for the side being bashed, like in fallenromeo's when Mia laid out the cost of things and though it was reasonable, everyone just moved right on and didnt say anything.

I tell you what happened and now it is regardless.......too bad you think by me saying my opinion I have a bd name. I havent done anything wrong. I post here like veryone else and because I have had a different experience with VRT and MrA I am a bad person is what you are saying? Sorry you have such a negative outlook on things if this is the way you feel!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I think if you have neagative things happen to you then you deal with it on a business level with that company, you dont sling mud on the internet to give them a bad name!
My opinion....if you disagree fine, but as you and so many others have said, it is a forum and public opinion....so I can post here too
Something is not adding up?

That is exactly what I am trying to get you to realize. We do deal with the company, just like MrA and I worked things out together. That doesn't mean that people should not post about their experience. You are saying in the first quote that people should keep their mouths shut if they have a problem with a company, I was trying to point out that others have a right to know what is going on if they are considering dealing with a company that is giving someone a hard time. Then you say everyone can post? Which is it? Should everyone be able to post or not? You don't seem to get what I was pointing out. Everyone can post, and they choose to post about both negative and positive experiences. But you seem to not want people to post about the negative and work it out privately with the company. People should be doing both.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by C5_vette
I am pretty suprised they sold you kit they marketed as authentic, and it was a replica.... that sucks....
I am not saying they did....I do not know how the kit came up as a replica. I dont know if it was them, if it was Crabbey(seriously dont think it was), the shop he left it at when he got it fitted....or anyone else who could have done it. I dont know is the bottom line. I was under the imperssion in was authenic and that is what I paid for and that is what I sold it as. Again I am sorry Crabbey that you had to go through this and ended up with a replica...I do NOT know how it happened.

Crabbey is a good guy from what I know of him.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:15 PM
masterj26

Your opinions = VRT nutthugger. And you haven't done anything wrong, you were all in favor of someone getting ripped with a 30% restocking fee (which you were involved in) Sold a bad clutch and a misrepresented a body kit and have still yet to pay the gentlemen his $300. You sir are a gentlemen and a fine person to deal with I am done with this thread and you. Good Day and welcome to my ignored list
Old 06-27-2007, 01:16 PM
MadZkill

Funny you bring that up....what is your take on it? Oh wait, I am sure I can guess. See this is the problem. You guys read one thing and judge someone without ever speaking to them or meeting them in person.
If any shop did to me what they did to fallenromeo, I would put them on blast right away. In my book there is no excuse for me buying new and them installing used parts. Especially if the shop states that they are superior to others. Navy your love for VRT makes you blind. I am glad that somebody came out and told the facts about VRT. My cousin was thinking of getting some work done by them. It’s forum info like this that saves people from throwing away there hard earn cash.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:16 PM
masterj26

Back on topic, when is Mr. A gonna come and give his side so everyone can base judgement off of the FACTS

Mods is it possible to take all of the body kit dealings in this thread to the appropriate thread, so we can keep this thread open and on topic. About VRT and their alleged shady dealings.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:20 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by C5_vette
I am pretty suprised they sold you kit they marketed as authentic, and it was a replica.... that sucks....
+1

I think we should start a thread bashing Top End for selling you a replica kit while advertised to you as authentic......that's not right! Someone need's to put a call in to their shop and let them know they're selling replica parts advertised as authentic......

Not to mention, they must of lied to you as well by telling you the V3 widebody kit was worth $6K and you were getting a "smoking" deal at $3,500.......I went to their site and it adds up to $3,950.00

.....The kit costs around $6000 and I will let the whole thing go for $2500 plus shipping. Let me know if anyone has questions.
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...91&postcount=1
Old 06-27-2007, 01:24 PM
SnakeBitten

The problem Im having with Navy is this...Regardless of if you had a supercalafragilistic experience with VRT how can you defend them in all good conscience after listening to all the negative, horrible and downright illegal dealings they appear to have with some of there customers????

They dont even want to come on this thread and defend themselves.....If a shop feels it is being targeted unjustly and can prove the allegations are false they would first come on the thread and debunk the allegations and then take the offending parties to court......One shop I can think of that did this is SVS...A shop that builds turbo Vipers.....Lots of allegations about them but they take the people to court and win....If you have nothing to hide you will defend yourself at all costs especially if your businesses survival is at stake.....Silence on VRT's part is damning.....
Old 06-27-2007, 01:25 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by masterj26
Back on topic, when is Mr. A gonna come and give his side so everyone can base judgement off of the FACTS

Mods is it possible to take all of the body kit dealings in this thread to the appropriate thread, so we can keep this thread open and on topic. About VRT and their alleged shady dealings.
The bodykit is on topic, IMO......he either purchased from Top End a replica kit advertised as authentic....or it was swapped at VRT where it sat for a year.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Something is not adding up?

That is exactly what I am trying to get you to realize. We do deal with the company, just like MrA and I worked things out together. That doesn't mean that people should not post about their experience. You are saying in the first quote that people should keep their mouths shut if they have a problem with a company, I was trying to point out that others have a right to know what is going on if they are considering dealing with a company that is giving someone a hard time. Then you say everyone can post? Which is it? Should everyone be able to post or not? You don't seem to get what I was pointing out. Everyone can post, and they choose to post about both negative and positive experiences. But you seem to not want people to post about the negative and work it out privately with the company. People should be doing both.
You are not being fair there....I said that if you have negative things then you deal with it on a business level and dont sling mud. That means that the post I would assume you would make in the end is that the company installed X,Y, andZ....they messed up a little and then when I asked about it they fixed it and stood by wht they did. I dont know whether you tried to talk to MrA or not before posting, but in my experience when someone calls him about his work he calls back. I think that putting a company on blast (any company for that matter) is by far the absolute last thing that should ever be done. I do not agree with taking business away from a company because someone chose not to question something.

As for the other comment, I was saying that you along with many others have said this is a forum so anyone can post anything, but it seems to me that people keep asking me to go away.....I dont get it, I am not the one wavering here.....is it anyone can post or not? If so then people should stop saying for me to leave.....

I dont have anything against you....and I think you misunderstood or misread what I said....if you handle your business then you should not have to put up bad experiences. Everyone going to any shop including Forged or GTM or anywhere else should make sure things are done right not just rely on the experiences of others....doesnt that make sense. So in that case then there is no reason to have to tell people to make sure they got what they paid for. Whether it is intentional or not every shop makes mistakes....so the bad should be wieghed with what the final outcome is dont you think? I know you posted your final experience and you were satisfied, I am glad.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
The bodykit is on topic, IMO......he either purchased from Top End a replica kit advertised as authentic....or it was swapped at VRT where it sat for a year.
It wasnt at VRT for a year, it was there for a couple of months....so as far as you are concerned it was VRT...without any facts? Interesting!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:30 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

dangit now everyone is going to go to GTM and now my car will take forever to finish.. thanks alot vrt! lol seriously you guys suck! shady shady
Old 06-27-2007, 01:32 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont know if it was them, if it was Crabbey(seriously dont think it was), the shop he left it at when he got it fitted....or anyone else who could have done it.
Crabbey is a good guy from what I know of him.
Crabbey did not have a shop fit the body kit. We did it in his garage. It is definately a replica, although we really didn't want to believe it. I, as well as pretty much the rest of the Zs in Vegas on here, can vouch for crabbey. It's a shtty situation.
Arg. Don't read into my post. It is what it is, nothing more.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by SnakeBitten
The problem Im having with Navy is this...Regardless of if you had a supercalafragilistic experience with VRT how can you defend them in all good conscience after listening to all the negative, horrible and downright illegal dealings they appear to have with some of there customers????

They dont even want to come on this thread and defend themselves.....If a shop feels it is being targeted unjustly and can prove the allegations are false they would first come on the thread and debunk the allegations and then take the offending parties to court......One shop I can think of that did this is SVS...A shop that builds turbo Vipers.....Lots of allegations about them but they take the people to court and win....If you have nothing to hide you will defend yourself at all costs especially if your businesses survival is at stake.....Silence on VRT's part is damning.....
I think if you go back and look at my posts in this thread, you will see I am defending myself more than anything. Look, I do NOT know all of the details about all of these things. The ones I do know, make me question a few people here and that is my opinion...nothing more. I merely am stating my experiences with VRT and MrA. All have been good. I will not defend his deals that I dont know about.....but I still believe that things like this should be handled between the customer and the shop not the whole world.

I would guess that because of the number of cars that have gone through any one of the reputable shops on here, there are some that have had problems. That being said, I have never heard anyone complain about quite few shops. I think it is because the consumer handled the problem like a business problem, i.e. without the use of forums or the internet.

As for defending himself....like I said earlier I think that too many people here already made up their minds and will not listen to anything said. Maybe I am wrong, but many people here act like this is the only place for a company to drum up busines....and if I were him, I would walk away from this forum simply because too many people here wont listen. Again, this is my opinion and by no means do I speak for VRT. Really the only way to solve this problem is for the original contracts that were signed, agreements made, or quotes to be compared to an engine build, suspension install, or whatever work was done. Without looking at any hard evidence or a paper trail it is a he said he said argument.....how can anyone know for sure who is right or wrong? I certainly cant.....so no I am not defending anyone at this point.

I am sorry yet again, for coming across wrong if I have.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
So again you think its ok not to bring out the fact to the public that they sold him used parts, charged him a ridiculous restocking fee for something that wasn't even in their shop, installed a half *** exhaust, etc? This is all inexcusable and everyone who may be thinking about doing business with such dishonest crooks should know about their business practices.
No, you have not read everything in these thread, I know because of what you just said. The kit was at VRT....it was paid for by someone out of state with a CC to VRT....it was their kit that came off of my car that he gave me a credit for...

As for your question, read my above post....I do not know the whole story and neither do you. Only Fallenromeo and MrA do. So how can we judge...that is my problem with posting things like this.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by istan
Crabbey did not have a shop fit the body kit. We did it in his garage. It is definately a replica, although we really didn't want to believe it. I, as well as pretty much the rest of the Zs in Vegas on here, can vouch for crabbey. It's a shtty situation.
Arg. Don't read into my post. It is what it is, nothing more.
I try not to read anything into anyones post and I am sorry if I have in the past. I do agree from me experience with Crabbey that he is a stand up guy. It is a sh*tty situation and I am sorry for that, but there is really nothing I can do at this point.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs