Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
How do you explain him selling used parts as new? (ie coilovers)
I have no idea about that, other than I know people buy used parts from him and have him install them on their cars. Not everyone, but people do that. I know some people have said they bought new and were given used, but I have no idea what was agreed upon when the deal was made so I cannot speak on that!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:49 AM
SilverJDMCoupe

I think the "VRT" emblem looks cool
Old 06-27-2007, 11:03 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
You can go FU*K yourself.

I stopped responding to anything that was not directed at me and I only responded to G-X cause we have spoke and he is not telling everything that happened.

He hit a pothole after getting the suspension installed and it bent the arm and then it started rubbing on his brakes. He took it to a dealer and MrA shipped the parts to him COD which is how he wanted it and the dealership refused it and that is thre problem with timing and then he diecided to have insurance replace it with stokc stuff.

From what I was told about this straight from the horses mouth, i.e. g-x, he is full of it and has nothing to stand on in regards to the suspension issue. Other than that I wont speak on it cause I was not involved, but from what he told me specifically he has nothing to be upset with.
He seems to think otherwise......

Thats what I thought, you hit the pothole and then the arm started rubbing your brakes. So, it wasnt bad parts it was something that was broken after you got the car and suspension!
Originally Posted by g-X
Wrong again...but thats ok i know your kinda slow. Reread my post and even MrA's on g35driver..he had to redesign.

So, since it seems that I cant stand up for a company that did right by me without you guys getting all pissy....I will only respond to things directed at me. You guys go ahead and keep bashing VRT and since it is okay to do that but it is not okay for someone to say good things about them.....
I think the best thing for VRT is for you to quit posting......lol

Old 06-27-2007, 11:08 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

hahahaha
nah let him post =]

fun reading all this drama hahaha

i mean i think he got his work done right cause scott was there but now it has all gone downhill over there
Old 06-27-2007, 11:10 AM
jtabraham

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting read (the interesting stuff starts at post 14 or so)

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262948
Old 06-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by jtabraham

Funny you bring that up....what is your take on it? Oh wait, I am sure I can guess. See this is the problem. You guys read one thing and judge someone without ever speaking to them or meeting them in person.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:25 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by jtabraham

lol
Old 06-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Tubbs

Funny you bring that up....what is your take on it? Oh wait, I am sure I can guess. See this is the problem. You guys read one thing and judge someone without ever speaking to them or meeting them in person.

People don't actually NEED to meet any of you. The old "Scammer Sense" is going off everywhere.

And why are you defending so much? If I was a satisfied customer, I'd give one response saying I was happy. (But have NO idea as t other people's problems) Not post after post getting so angry. And if I was a friend... then right away I wouldn't be a neutral party so I wouldn't post.

Truth is, the only people who say "you don't know me!" are usually the people who have done something wrong.

I could be wrong, but as a completely neutral person, I have formed the opinion after these 10 pages and various links that VRT are no good. Now after more than 10,000 views some serious damage control needs to be done by this Mr. A, no?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:51 AM
vulcanraven1

I never traded my car with vrt
Old 06-27-2007, 11:55 AM
jtabraham

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really have no personal opinion on it. It's a thread full of shenanigans, so I felt compelled to post it.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
Bob can you tell me right now that you have osb1 S2 or osb2 S2 (both of your lower o2 sensors they sit were the cats are) if not ask him why if u want

just proving a point
hey navygolf... can you confirm this? (just making sure you saw this...)
Old 06-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Motormouth
Banned

I just find it interesting that in all your posts in that thread you never address the fact that the kit is indeed a replica. you can answer the questions I raised in the thread if you would like to explain yourself (not judging without a little more info)
Old 06-27-2007, 12:08 PM
g-X

I have no idea about that, other than I know people buy used parts from him and have him install them on their cars. Not everyone, but people do that. I know some people have said they bought new and were given used, but I have no idea what was agreed upon when the deal was made so I cannot speak on that!
I'm actually more upset at Fckers like u than VRT. Michael is what he is...I should have seen it coming. Part of it of course is my fault for not doing more research. But Fcking...nutthuggers like you...that jump on the bandwagon is what I based my decision on.

So why dont u Fck off!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:11 PM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by vulcanraven1
I never traded my car with vrt
?
Old 06-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Tubbs
People don't actually NEED to meet any of you. The old "Scammer Sense" is going off everywhere.

And why are you defending so much? If I was a satisfied customer, I'd give one response saying I was happy. (But have NO idea as t other people's problems) Not post after post getting so angry. And if I was a friend... then right away I wouldn't be a neutral party so I wouldn't post.

Truth is, the only people who say "you don't know me!" are usually the people who have done something wrong.

I could be wrong, but as a completely neutral person, I have formed the opinion after these 10 pages and various links that VRT are no good. Now after more than 10,000 views some serious damage control needs to be done by this Mr. A, no?
I believe people do need to at least speak to someone before they can say anything negative about them, it is so hard here on the forums to get a feel for someone with how they write.

I defend because I think a lot of people make up their minds here and I think some shops get the short end of the stick....not only VRT. There was a thread about SGP that was negative and even though I personally do not like them, their engines seem to be quality and I said some of the same things I have said here in that thread. It is not just VRT it is the way things like this are handled that is my problem, it could be Forged, SGP, GTM, or VRT....personally I dont care. I think if you have neagative things happen to you then you deal with it on a business level with that company, you dont sling mud on the internet to give them a bad name! My opinion, and that is what I have done when I have a problem with a company.

My belief is that if something is wrong then the customer and business work it out. If things are made right then there should be no ill will towards that company. Whether they go back is another thing.

I have spoken with a couple of the people here who "had problems" and I tell you what, my opinion is they are looking for a reason to bash VRT and MrA. I could be totally wrong, but that is the way it came across to me. As for posting one time...maybe you are right and I do get a little carried away sometimes....sorry. Just my nature. I dont like seeing anyone hurt, taken advantage of, or not being able to defend themselves. I think, not sure, but I think that MrA wont come on here because there are too many people that would not even listen, no matter what. My belief and I realize that there are people out there that wont listen to anything I say either....oh well. Just the way it is I guess.

As for your comment about people who say you dont know me are the ones doing something wrong usually. I can see where you are coming from, but the people that also say that are like me and are being accused of doing something that they did not do. I dont think you can judge someone without knowing or at least talking to them first.

I think that MrA has damge control to do if he cares about this forum but it isnt up to anyone here whether he responds or not. Like I said, how much good would it do at this point, so many people have already made up their minds.

I hope that you and the others reading this thread can understand that I am an emotional person and get carried away sometimes...I am sorry for that. But I will not sit here and read things posted about me or people I know that I feel are wrong. I have not said anything about situations I dont know about and I dont think anyone else should either.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Motormouth
Banned

I would LOVE to see his defence of this.

honestly. *open minded*
Old 06-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Motormouth
hey navygolf... can you confirm this? (just making sure you saw this...)
Yeah MrA told me they werent there and it doesnt matter to me....unless there is something I dont know about them that they need to be there. I only run m y car at the track so smogging is not an issue.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Motormouth
Banned

but why are they not there? did they snap off when removing them from the stock cats?

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs