Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 04:58 PM
synth19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

werd!

Originally Posted by ht4
A pissed ex-employee doesn't explain the suspension thread.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:03 PM
xDIEGOx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zheartroad
I think the car that he is talking about is mine. I know both parties and both sides of the story. I was fully aware that the kit that I bought was used. How used I did not know or really cared because I got it for $4500 plus the only thing that was really used were the turbos, big part of the kit I know but everything else was new. And it was only like $1000 for labor. A good deal in my eyes. Down the road I did run into some problems with the kit, not because it was used how ever. I had started to track the car heavily and as it always seams that racing finds the weakest link, my car ended up being in the shop almost every week untill I decided to have them rip out the motor and see what the problem was. The only big problem I was having at the time was exhaust leaks that would spring up every time I came back from the track. That was at the fault of a different mechanic who has given me and my car trouble in the past. Not just me either. He was or possibly still is the shop manager. This one mech since I have been doing business with them has done everything from trying to install my radiator with a hammer, to putting my parts on other peoples cars. I don't think the owner of the shop realized or knows what really happens in that shop some times because he is always out of town. Now I really don't think the owner is to blame here because if he is being lied to, how is he supposed to tell others the truth? I have had no real bad experiances at this place however met a not so good mech who in my eyes would be the down fall of this company. No negative thoughts in my head about the owner because he has done nothing but help me out, and it does at times seam like he has to clean up what his manager screws up. The op knows whats going on more than I do however and It could be some completly different that he is talking about, I just can't sit by and watch someones company go down the drain because of a few acusations and one dumb mech. I have been lurking in these fourms for a while but haven't joined untill a few weeks ago because it seams like high school again with all this drama. And the ones that seam to make matters worse are the ones that don't even live in the same state or even country where this is all taking place.I can recall a few nights when he worked on my car till the wee hours of the mourning. Now I don't know if all that other statments that the op made are true, should hope not, but as stated before you need to hear both sides before passing judgement, and this comunity on this web site is nether a judge or jury.

Good Day.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^MRa or what? 9 posts.... (said it before.... don't trust new members)

and he even signed off as MRa does... (waiting for proof this new poster is legit.)

Last edited by Motormouth; 06-24-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:21 PM
xDIEGOx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:31 PM
zheartroad
Banned

Originally Posted by Motormouth
^MRa or what? 9 posts.... (said it before.... don't trust new members)

and he even signed off as MRa does... (waiting for proof this new poster is legit.
Good day is a pretty common sign off don't you think?
Like I said it may or may not be my car the op was talking about, I only know what happens to me. Whatever happened to others I only know from what I have read. I do simpathize with them but it seams that everything was worked out. I can't explain the staged thread or ****y exhaust because it didn't involve me or my car. So once again I just threw you my two cents in on the whole thing.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:49 PM
rr_z33

Good day is a pretty common sign off don't you think?
Like I said it may or may not be my car the op was talking about, I only know what happens to me. Whatever happened to others I only know from what I have read. I do simpathize with them but it seams that everything was worked out. I can't explain the staged thread or ****y exhaust because it didn't involve me or my car. So once again I just threw you my two cents in on the whole thing.
it shows your registration date as june of 2007...this thread started when?
Old 06-24-2007, 08:17 PM
captj3

VRT will never respond to this thread. It would be as good as shooting yourself in the foot. Which they have done before...lol They will be the next shop to close.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:40 PM
synth19

As much as I love seeing one go down on these forums, it would be possible that this entire thing (both threads) have been orchestrated by one sick individual. Both threads were calculated by an jaded customer or something....Granted, it's a small possibility.... but it cannot be ruled out just yet.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:16 PM
vqturbotec

I think the car that he is talking about is mine. I know both parties and both sides of the story. I was fully aware that the kit that I bought was used. How used I did not know or really cared because I got it for $4500 plus the only thing that was really used were the turbos, big part of the kit I know but everything else was new. And it was only like $1000 for labor. A good deal in my eyes. Down the road I did run into some problems with the kit, not because it was used how ever. I had started to track the car heavily and as it always seams that racing finds the weakest link, my car ended up being in the shop almost every week untill I decided to have them rip out the motor and see what the problem was. The only big problem I was having at the time was exhaust leaks that would spring up every time I came back from the track. That was at the fault of a different mechanic who has given me and my car trouble in the past. Not just me either. He was or possibly still is the shop manager. This one mech since I have been doing business with them has done everything from trying to install my radiator with a hammer, to putting my parts on other peoples cars. I don't think the owner of the shop realized or knows what really happens in that shop some times because he is always out of town. Now I really don't think the owner is to blame here because if he is being lied to, how is he supposed to tell others the truth? I have had no real bad experiances at this place however met a not so good mech who in my eyes would be the down fall of this company. No negative thoughts in my head about the owner because he has done nothing but help me out, and it does at times seam like he has to clean up what his manager screws up. The op knows whats going on more than I do however and It could be some completly different that he is talking about, I just can't sit by and watch someones company go down the drain because of a few acusations and one dumb mech. I have been lurking in these fourms for a while but haven't joined untill a few weeks ago because it seams like high school again with all this drama. And the ones that seam to make matters worse are the ones that don't even live in the same state or even country where this is all taking place.I can recall a few nights when he worked on my car till the wee hours of the mourning. Now I don't know if all that other statments that the op made are true, should hope not, but as stated before you need to hear both sides before passing judgement, and this comunity on this web site is nether a judge or jury.

Good Day.
This is a good guy for real but seriously how much work was done. And to top it off do you honestly think that some else there would have gone threw the hole car the way i did and stayed there with u to make sure ur car was all good and u could drive home

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-24-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:24 PM
zheartroad
Banned

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
This is a good guy for real but seriously how much work was done. And to top it off do you honestly think that some else there would have gone threw the hole car the way i did and stayed there with u to make sure ur car was all good and u could drive home
A **** load of work. every week for like 2 months but I think it was you that told me racing always finds the weakest link, so I just pass my problems off with that, plus i should probably learn to drive better
but yeah your still in my pit crew
Old 06-24-2007, 10:36 PM
g-X

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
This is a FI matter please read

. then the boss called me i need you to take a g35x apart and put it in a coupe (g35coupeX) well u can stick it were the sun dont shine.And i really hope u **** ur self when u see this. i will not say names but if u would like to reply fill free we can talk it out

Any ways if i worked on your car i did it to the best of my ability as a six year certifed tech and i aplogize to the people that my pervious company screwed

Like You Told Me Its Just Business
So if your not going to name shop...when was this suppose to be done? My G35x was at a Socal shop supposedly to be getting built. I wanna make sure i got the parts i paid for. This is makin me nervous..maybe i should take apart to see before it blows???
Old 06-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Hellenic350

Originally Posted by g-X
So if your not going to name shop...when was this suppose to be done? My G35x was at a Socal shop supposedly to be getting built. I wanna make sure i got the parts i paid for. This is makin me nervous..maybe i should take apart to see before it blows???

If you haven't realized that the shop being talked about is VRT, then you should be nervous....
Old 06-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Hellenic350

Good Day.

Hello VRT.

These guys are really something else...
Old 06-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Subscribing...
Old 06-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by g-X
I was watching this and waiting. I think it is funny that so many people here automatically jump on whatever is said. If I am not mistaken VRT has NEVER had a motor blow and their customers and them drive the car harder than anyone I know. So g-x crawl back into your hole and stop complaining...your car is fine just like all the other customers of VRT.

Whoever said this is like high school is right. Too much drama here and not many people can wait to make up their minds until they hear both sides of the story.....sounds to me like someone who was upset they got canned and tried to get back at the old company.

As for the staged thread.....if it was that? Who knows, and who cares.....I know they have been working on the suspension for a while and thats how the word got out. Whether it was staged or not what difference does it make? Honestly?

I have spoken with a bunch of you and meet quite a few people on here, and I dont want to get into a pissing match about any of this. It would be nice if people would listen to the entire story and like someone said too many people from out of state with no experience with VRT other than the forums come on here and bash them. Keep your opinions to yourself until you have dealt with them. Just my .02.......
Old 06-25-2007, 08:11 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

the problem is not that it breaks
its that they overprice... put whp #s that are highly exagerated for what the setup shoudl make....they recomend parts with just clear aim on profit liek a n/a stillen dual when an evo dual with 3" woudl outperform it anyday
they have a reatarded restock fee policy...installing used parts on customer when they ordered new.... etc etc
Old 06-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A **** load of work. every week for like 2 months but I think it was you that told me racing always finds the weakest link, so I just pass my problems off with that, plus i should probably learn to drive better
but yeah your still in my pit crew
This has nothing to do with this thread, and I'm not taking sides, but just a friendly (kind of) suggestion...I would have laid low and not talk so much if I were you.

from the TOU:

21.) WARNINGS & BANISHMENT
Warnings are issued for misbehaviors or for violations of the above TOU rules. These strikes carry on to all usernames of the same person. Same goes for banishment; when a person is banned, all of their existing usernames are banned as well. There are ways to track usernames of the same person.

bye.

Last edited by Nitrouz; 06-25-2007 at 08:26 AM.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs