Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
is this Deja Vu? or am i dreaming..

everyone bashing VRT... NavyGolf Standing up... no response from VRT... everyone bashing NavyGolf... it gets closed

is this a bad dream?
I was not standing up for them, what dont you get about that? I said it needs to be resolved. Did you even read my post? All I said was the jury is still out for me. If that is defedning them then I dont know what to say. I am not standing up, I said my one piece about this thread, which is not unreasonable and said I would only respond to things about me. Things were said about me in this VRT thread before I even saw it. So yeah I am going to make a statement and only respond to guys like you who continue to throw me in this issue.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AT THIS POINT AND WANT IT RESOLVED JUST LIKE YOU DO!!!

So, leave me out of this and I will just follow along since you guys seem to think I am not allowed to post here!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Navygolf13

Please explain to me how my first post had anything to with standing up for anything? I stated my viewpoint and left it at that....
Old 06-29-2007, 11:36 AM
vaughn1576

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Please explain to me how my first post had anything to with standing up for anything? I stated my viewpoint and left it at that....
Not to bash you further, but I'm almost positive that most people think that any opinion, view or insight you may have is gonna be complete BS any way you look at it.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by dave079
It goes a little beyond that including bad installs, charging people for new parts and putting used parts on instead, unwarranted charges on credit cards, lying about dynos, charging insane restocking (25or 35%) fees when the product was used, etc.
OMG!! I thought vrt was a great shop lol. Hmmmmmm, definitely wont buy anything from them. Didn't like the idea of shipping my car out to get worked on to begin with. I guess I'll stick with AAM until I find a better shop.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:38 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
I guess I'll stick with AAM until I find a better shop.
How about Forged or GTM?
Old 06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^ He's in Maryland
Old 06-29-2007, 11:41 AM
RED HOT Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who cares^^^ GTM ftw
Old 06-29-2007, 11:43 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by istan
^ He's in Maryland
I know... but VRT sure isn't and he was considering sending his car out there/buying parts from them.

Blind much?

Oh yeah, GTM and Forged do free transport so there's no excuse.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Gman2004

So, what you dont know and what I am sure he did not tell you is that I offered for him to send the clutch back to me so I could get it warrantied. He said the only thing he wanted was his money back, from what I remember.
Big fuking whoopidy doo! If I bought a fuked up clutch from you under the impression that it was new (barely used) I wouldn't want you to warranty it for me either! I'd want my money back too. You should have complied with eaglegreen's request, warrantied the clutch, and then tried to resell it.

By the way, the clutch was a month old and worked fine when it came out of my car!
Yeah just like the original Veilslide kit you sold that turned out to be a replica? There is a pattern with you and VRT. Crooks FTMFL!

Let this thread serve it's purpose. If VRT wants to post their side then fine, but nobody gives a chit about your opinion so stop posting.

Last edited by Gman2004; 06-29-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:52 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I was not standing up for them, what dont you get about that? I said it needs to be resolved. Did you even read my post? All I said was the jury is still out for me. If that is defedning them then I dont know what to say. I am not standing up, I said my one piece about this thread, which is not unreasonable and said I would only respond to things about me. Things were said about me in this VRT thread before I even saw it. So yeah I am going to make a statement and only respond to guys like you who continue to throw me in this issue.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AT THIS POINT AND WANT IT RESOLVED JUST LIKE YOU DO!!!

So, leave me out of this and I will just follow along since you guys seem to think I am not allowed to post here!
hey.. why don't you go back and read that thread.. you will notice that i am one of the few who wasn't bashing VRT or yourself.. so please don't take that tone with me
Old 06-29-2007, 11:53 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I was not standing up for them, what dont you get about that?
How can you say that? You admitted your Bias towards the shop. There is overwhelming evidence and posts of numerous former customers, and yet you still tell all of them, "BS, show me proof" but don't require proof from the shop that ripped them off who doesn't even post to defend themselves against the allegations which to just about everyone on this forum is proof of guilt.

I feel bad for VRT because YOU are ruining them. All your shady dealings, not coming out and admitting the connection you had with the shop, your fervently defending them with no good reason...You have no respect anymore and no integrity on this forum. You are like the KKK on this forum, you post and everyone just can't wait to disagree with you because NO ONE trusts anything you say anymore. You are about the most dishonest person on this forum.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
I know... but VRT sure isn't and he was considering sending his car out there/buying parts from them.Blind much?Oh yeah, GTM and Forged do free transport so there's no excuse.
He didn't like the idea of shipping.
GTM and Forged doing free transport though, that I didn't know. Very cool.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:57 AM
bboypuertoroc

Old 06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Big fuking whoopidy doo! If I bought a fuked up clutch from you under the impression that it was new (barely used) I wouldn't want you to warranty it for me either! I'd want my money back too. You should have complied with eaglegreen's request, warrantied the clutch, and then tried to resell it.

What I offered was to have it taken to the place I bought it and get a new one. Send that one back to him.....that wouldnt have sufficed? If that is the case then I would not have made you happy either. I think offering to get a new clutch to him is more than fair.

Yeah just like the original Veilslide kit that came off your car right? There is a pattern with you and VRT. Crooks FTMFL!

Let this thread serve it's purpose. If VRT wants to post their side then fine, but nobody gives a chit about your opinion so stop posting.
You need to not call people crooks you dont have any experience with. Meaning me, I am NOT referring to VRT. I have tried to work things out with these people and because they wont I am the crook. You are an idiot if this is the way you think. By the way, the kit never came off of my car.....if you comment make sure you understand what you are saying.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:00 PM
helldorado

Buzzard, if you're going to consolidate, at least be thorough and include their BBB listing.

http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?n...c=&st=&z=92019

Though I would like to throw one caveat out there and please don't let this affect the good people who used to be a part of VRT and have gone their own way. I would hate to see them be affected by any negative association.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by doug
hey.. why don't you go back and read that thread.. you will notice that i am one of the few who wasn't bashing VRT or yourself.. so please don't take that tone with me
You said I wsa standing up for them....I wasnt. That is why I wrote that!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

I was on my way to go wait in line to buy my wife a Ipod phone, but I guess I'll sit right here with my Starbucks and enjoy the show.

Navygolf.... Like it told you the best thing to do is to stay low for a while, the way things are going, your probably going to get banned. Please don't PM me either, post it here so all my FI brother can see it. If I were you I would just not post for a very long time.

Good luck guy
Old 06-29-2007, 12:02 PM
gothchick

Here we go again... Lol!
Attached Thumbnails Thinking of using VRT???  Be aware of......-0217-1-.jpg   Thinking of using VRT???  Be aware of......-owned_cat_gun-1-.jpg   Thinking of using VRT???  Be aware of......-untitled9.jpg  
Old 06-29-2007, 12:04 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by helldorado
Buzzard, if you're going to consolidate, at least be thorough and include their BBB listing.

Though I would like to throw one caveat out there and please don't let this affect the good people who used to be a part of VRT and have gone their own way. I would hate to see them be affected by any negative association.
Ah! SNAP!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Gman2004

You need to not call people crooks you dont have any experience with. Meaning me, I am NOT referring to VRT. I have tried to work things out with these people and because they wont I am the crook. You are an idiot if this is the way you think. By the way, the kit never came off of my car.....if you comment make sure you understand what you are saying.
Ok, it didn't come off your car. You still sold it as a original kit. I'll edit my original post. You happy now?

What I offered was to have it taken to the place I bought it and get a new one. Send that one back to him.....that wouldnt have sufficed? If that is the case then I would not have made you happy either. I think offering to get a new clutch to him is more than fair.
How is that fair? Because it best suits you? Was that part of the orginal deal? If it was then I retract my statement, but if it wasn't then why does he have to sit around while he waits for his clutch while you did what ever it is you did with the money he paid you?

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......