Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cubu
sigh, if it wasn't obvious enough... its not that no one is interested, its cause no one believes you
Too bad cause you guys are missing the truth. You cant sell a salvaged title car to someone, because when the title is given to them it is different. You have to register it different, you cant get loans on salvaged cars. Come on...honestly how is it even possible to do it? Again, too bad cause you guys are not getting the whole story and you wont if you dont pay attention.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Hey ya gotta go with what works right?
Work for you? And, no you are wrong you dont go with what works if it is illegal. You are promoting someone assaulting another person and that is okay, but when you feel you were cheated out of some money that wasnt okay? Makes sense, I am betting that if someone was going to beat you senseless it wouldnt make sense, but someone else sure go ahead, huh?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:04 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
By the way, no one seems to notice that the instigators of much of this are not here. Engineer and VQ.....hmmmmm I wonder why that could be. Maybe they are running from the cops? I dont know but that would be my guess. I would love to hear what they have to say.....yet no one here seems to care. All you guys want to do is discredit me. Go ahead. I dont care!
You discredit yourself Bob.

Does anyone want to respond to the fact that they lied about the car sold as a clean title? What else did they lie about? I dont know for sure but is anyone else interested?
Im trying to remain impartial here. I don't know these guys, and I have no beef with MrA. But is there more to the story? Im not saying these guys were completely honest. You called them on their BS and I give you credit for that. They are obviously not completely honest. HOWEVER, if there is NO truth to all the claims they make, why didn't someone show up and blast them and clear this mess before it escalated to this point? VRT has lost their sponsor status here! They are facing legal action! They have completely walked away from the forum! There has got to be some bit of truth then right? Lets say for sh*ts and giggles, this was said about GTM. If there was no truth do you think Sam would just give up on this forum that gives him so much business? Do you think he would just turn in his sponsor status and walk away? There has got to be more to this that none of us know about, including you! Am I wrong?

Edit* for spelling

Last edited by fallenromeo; 07-18-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:07 PM
cubu

theres a BIG difference between legal/illegal and right/wrong, your actions are a perfect example. who gives a fat f@ck for whats legal and illegal
Old 07-18-2007, 04:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Eric,

Ouch man. Black and white... pun intended..

I just want to letcha know that I'm always in possession of my business card while driving around Phoenix. Your clever detective work would belittle any attempt of mine to deceive/convince you of not giving me a ticket if ever pulled over for a traffic violation. I can only hope that that my affiliation with Intense would provoke you to show some lenience in your decision to site me with a violation..

Darren
You have nothing to worry about.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:08 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Work for you? And, no you are wrong you dont go with what works if it is illegal. You are promoting someone assaulting another person and that is okay, but when you feel you were cheated out of some money that wasnt okay? Makes sense, I am betting that if someone was going to beat you senseless it wouldnt make sense, but someone else sure go ahead, huh?
This quote really shows how defensive you are right now. You don't strike me as completely retarded Bob, so how could you not realize by the little that I was making a joke? Take some deep breaths.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:12 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay so I knwo you are going to get all over my case about responding to you but you are flat out wrong about parts from my car being involved in more than one of these incidents. You cant come on here and lie about things! My trubo kit was going to be sold to fallenromeo, he changed his mind. End of story. What other part from my car are you talking about?

So, if you dont lie anymore I will not respond to you. So, if you want me to continue posting just keep lying.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:13 PM
chuquison

What is this crap? "I get threatened here because I am a customer of VRT and I ask people to prove their claims?"

" But I do believe hearing one side of a story does not give anyone the right to believe it and judge the other party involved."
Well I didnt want to contribute to this but im kinda sick of hearing from you!
In my line of work someone that keeps repeating themself and wont shut up usually means they are lying through their teeth.

I have read most of your post and everyone elses post from all the diffrent topics. I have notcied that you have a stronger connection to VRT then just any ordinary "Customer". you have worked there and have had personal releations with the owner correct? that makes you more than just a customer!

Also you say your not invoved in anything that was illegal in the shop! im not quoting you word for word on that, but you did say somthing along the lines of that, right? well im really sure you knew where your used parts went and which vehicle they were installed. so that kinda ties you with VRT in the legal part.

Also we keep hearing from you about VRT and you wanting to hear the other side of the story! WELL SHUT UP and let us hear it!! If there not responding its because of a reason. why dont you let them back themself up and stop posting for them! its like many people have said "the more you post the more you hurt the situation!" and the more people think somthing is wrong since you back them up so much.

just my 2 cents