Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

ForgedPerformance Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 06:54 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ForgedPerformance Customer Service

I have been getting alot of PM's in concern to me not having Forged on my sig, and many folks on here thinking and asuming that Forged did me wrong or that I am not happy with my build. Some folks here are saying I was not happy with his customer service.
The fact is that Forged is very busy doing what they do. My car needs special attention, simply becuase I drive the hell out of it. I cannot expect Forged to drop what they are doing "all the time" to fix my car everytime I break it. Forged did take care of me all the time I went to them, and they dropped what they could to work on my car, their customer service was great. My car just needs a little special attention these days. Yes my car has some little issues right now that I dont foresee to be a problem, non of them to be the fault of Forged, They delievered me a good working car with no issues. Please stop assuming other things. Last weekend 1st place wins should be an example of the work from that shop "on a street car". Thank you forged.

Drive safe
Luie
Old 10-12-2007, 07:01 AM
TENGAI

Whoop, there it is... Forged Performance FTW

Glad to hear that the car's recent "hiccups" are just that. But honestly, from what I've followed about your car recently it's only expected considering the pounding you've been putting it through lately - and I mean this a good way. Cars driven hard do need a little more TLC than most understand. For that reason, guys that typically punish their cars tend to have expensive shop bills or end up taking on a lot of wrench work themselves.

Again, glad to hear that FP took care of you from the start...
Old 10-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Zridder19

woo hoo go forged
Old 10-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Driven1
Professional

And I thought this was clearly explained in the main thread? Gotta love the people who read WAY to into things.

+1 for Forged.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:16 AM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No doubt that Forged Performance is a great shop as there are many others on this site . But just because you had your car serviced at one shop , doesnt mean you automaticly become a billboard for them . Now if that shop offered free service in exchange for placing thier logo in your sig...cool! People shouldnt just assume you werent happy with the shop that did the work just because you didnt put the logo in your sig .
Old 10-12-2007, 07:38 AM
synth19

Just downgrade your premier status and then ppl won't expect a sig at all.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:42 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Thanks Guys.. Just too many folks like to read in between the lines too much.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
I have been getting alot of PM's in concern to me not having Forged on my sig, and many folks on here thinking and asuming that Forged did me wrong or that I am not happy with my build. Some folks here are saying I was not happy with his customer service.
The fact is that Forged is very busy doing what they do. My car needs special attention, simply becuase I drive the hell out of it. I cannot expect Forged to drop what they are doing "all the time" to fix my car everytime I break it. Forged did take care of me all the time I went to them, and they dropped what they could to work on my car, their customer service was great. My car just needs a little special attention these days. Yes my car has some little issues right now that I dont foresee to be a problem, non of them to be the fault of Forged, They delievered me a good working car with no issues. Please stop assuming other things. Last weekend 1st place wins should be an example of the work from that shop "on a street car". Thank you forged.

Drive safe
Luie
Thanks Luie. I know what's it's like to be without a car, and we always tried to get you in/out when unexpected things popped up. Glad you are happy with our work, and sound like you have a good group to help maintain your track car that fits better into your schedule. Hopefully we'll see you on the track again soon. Best wishes, and good luck in Iraq....kill some bad people for us.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:59 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Thanks Luie. I know what's it's like to be without a car, and we always tried to get you in/out when unexpected things popped up. Glad you are happy with our work, and sound like you have a good group to help maintain your track car that fits better into your schedule. Hopefully we'll see you on the track again soon. Best wishes, and good luck in Iraq....kill some bad people for us.

Thanks Sharif! I have been to busy getting ready at home/wife/car/ect. I did not have time to Thanks any one, I was just trying to get the car taken care of. No hard feelings Kid! I just hate sticking you with my car all time, everytime I break it, and you know how I like to change my mind hourly.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:32 AM
XKR

Thanks Sharif! I have been to busy getting ready at home/wife/car/ect. I did not have time to Thanks any one, I was just trying to get the car taken care of. No hard feelings Kid! I just hate sticking you with my car all time, everytime I break it, and you know how I like to change my mind hourly.

That was very nice of you Louie. I always knew you were a standup guy.

Be safe Bro
Old 10-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Are you serious? You get PMs about you not having Forged in your sig? As much as I love these forums, they are pathetic in this sense.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:35 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zivman
Are you serious? You get PMs about you not having Forged in your sig? As much as I love these forums, they are pathetic in this sense.

Huh! You have no idea
Old 10-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

LMAO @ this silly thread!

booger said it best...

Originally Posted by booger
No doubt that Forged Performance is a great shop as there are many others on this site . But just because you had your car serviced at one shop , doesnt mean you automaticly become a billboard for them . Now if that shop offered free service in exchange for placing thier logo in your sig...cool! People shouldnt just assume you werent happy with the shop that did the work just because you didnt put the logo in your sig .
Old 10-14-2007, 06:40 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by Alberto
LMAO @ this silly thread!

Silly it is....
Old 10-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Post a list of the busy body Z/G owners that PM'd you so we can laugh at them and tell them to worry about themselves
Old 10-14-2007, 06:50 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Post a list of the busy body Z/G owners that PM'd you so we can laugh at them and tell them to worry about themselves

I might just do that
Old 10-14-2007, 07:05 PM
failsafe306

One was probably a sponsor on this board
Old 10-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I know who is who, but Im not calling any of these Opra watching, drama loving/Z shops out-its not my place. Now I'll get 10 PM's from guys who "know me" asking me who it is!
Old 10-14-2007, 07:17 PM
THE ROADSTER

subscribed, can't wait to see more drama.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:17 PM
failsafe306

I know who is who, but Im not calling any of these Opra watching, drama loving/Z shops out-its not my place. Now I'll get 10 PM's from guys who "know me" asking me who it is!
PM sent....

Quick Reply: ForgedPerformance Customer Service