Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

>>>> HELP!!! DSport G35 (Derek) Has my Motor "Help"<<<<

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 01:53 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Do you have his home address (from paypal)? You can do a reverse phone # look up...
Old 02-23-2008, 04:39 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep I have his address but I am back NC
Old 02-24-2008, 05:12 PM
quangquoclu

I have a number from him when i bought an PE oil pan (7 months old though but u can still try it. I pmed it to you. Hope it helps bud.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:39 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by quangquoclu
I have a number from him when i bought an PE oil pan (7 months old though but u can still try it. I pmed it to you. Hope it helps bud.

Thanks for the PM Bud. Unfortunatly that number is no longer in service, and paypal cannot help me cuz I waited over 30days from the time I sent him the money to file a claim. i now have to wait another 180 days before they can help me again. A member sent me his address but that really doesn't help me much, as I cant go to his house because I live in NC. Its pretty gay this grown man has no responsibility to follow up with his transactions. i hope I am not over blowing things out of proportion here, but this really sucks and puts alot of my plans to a halt. I am still looking for this guy, and just want my cash back at this point.
Thanks to all the members who have PM'ed me and continue to help me out.

Luie
Old 02-24-2008, 06:26 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Gawd i cant stand fawking scammers! sorry to hear this dude! Now i guess you would agree w/the banning thread you commented in huh?
Old 02-24-2008, 06:33 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by idwin
Gawd i cant stand fawking scammers! sorry to hear this dude! Now i guess you would agree w/the banning thread you commented in huh?
Yeah ...well its hard to Ban a guy that doesnt even log on., but I hear you brother.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont understand how you dont have an obligation to someone who paid you over 500 to make sure they get there purchased ****.. WTF!!
Old 02-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would ask him to ship it at this point.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:51 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I would ask him to ship it at this point.

I can go for that
Old 02-25-2008, 05:16 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
A member sent me his address but that really doesn't help me much, as I cant go to his house because I live in NC. Its pretty gay this grown man has no responsibility to follow up with his transactions. i hope I am not over blowing things out of proportion here, but this really sucks and puts alot of my plans to a halt. I am still looking for this guy, and just want my cash back at this point.
Thanks to all the members who have PM'ed me and continue to help me out.

Luie
Acceptable excuses at this point......Seller has died, in jail, in the hospital or death in the family.

Anything short of that and he is a F#@king thief. This makes it bad for others that would like to sell something.

With that said...its safe to assume at this point that he has scammed you. Its not like you purchased a 350z emblem from him, and he forgot. I am sure he cant help but notice the motor sitting in his living room.

Louie....post the address....I am sure there is a member that lives in his area that would be willing to slip a reminder note under his door reminding him that there is a new owner of the motor...or return cash.

There is only one thing I hate more than a shop that rips off customers and that's a member that rips off other members.

Good luck
Old 02-25-2008, 05:49 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

maybe he is on vacation on a remote tropical island (no internet access.) it is remote but possible.....but that doesn't explain the recent logon to myspace.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:18 AM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

I check this thread every day hoping to see that it was just a big mixup and that you got your motor... Sorry it's dragging out... Hope it's some kind of mistake and that everything works out in the end.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:07 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by __jb
I check this thread every day hoping to see that it was just a big mixup and that you got your motor... Sorry it's dragging out... Hope it's some kind of mistake and that everything works out in the end.

I hope thats the case. Is this the same guy on the myspace link that was posted? I dont know should I post the address? Do you think thats right regardless of the situtation? I dont know what do you guys think.

Luie
Old 02-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Alfreds Z

Im telling you man, get a SWAT team and bust down his door and take your motor!!!

But, sorry to hear that. Must be hard losing money on something you wanted so badly
Old 02-25-2008, 08:33 AM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
I hope thats the case. Is this the same guy on the myspace link that was posted? I dont know should I post the address? Do you think thats right regardless of the situtation? I dont know what do you guys think.

Luie
The mods probably won't let you post the address because of the privacy policy, but you should be able to contact him through it - certified mail if you have to... At least that will erase any possibility of this just being a case of miscommunication.

EDIT: why don't you post the city and zip and maybe someone will volunteer to drop by if they live close to him? (you can exchange the specific address by PM)

Last edited by rcdash; 02-25-2008 at 08:36 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:41 AM
forced_04

if you cant find his current info I can get his info off his plates, or his first and last name probably by the end of today. just pm me if you want me to try to find him.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:42 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by rcdash
The mods probably won't let you post the address because of the privacy policy, but you should be able to contact him through it - certified mail if you have to... At least that will erase any possibility of this just being a case of miscommunication.

EDIT: why don't you post the city and zip and maybe someone will volunteer to drop by if they live close to him? (you can exchange the specific address by PM)

Good Idea!
I will write him a letter. Till then heres a city and zip

Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Old 02-25-2008, 08:43 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by forced_04
if you cant find his current info I can get his info off his plates, or his first and last name probably by the end of today. just pm me if you want me to try to find him.

I know where he lives just dont have a way to stop by. All his numbers dont seem to work any more, so I am kinda stuck till someone drops him a line (knocks on his door).
Old 02-25-2008, 08:48 AM
SpoilsofWar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ask in the regional forums for someone to go by his place and see whats up. I'm sure there are people who would be willing.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:07 AM
forced_04

check your pm's.

also:

if he lives in a apartment find out which one it is and the number to the office. Call and pretend to be something important I.E. debt collecter explain that the said person is avoiding a $500 bill and that if you could have the house number (if there is one) since one wasnt provided or a current cell phone number. if they decline simply ask if someone may put a letter in his door/mailbox or something with your name contact number and maybe say that it was in regards to a transaction on my350z.com.

and if he lives in a house you try the same thing with the homeowners association. they are usually only active in townhomes or upscale neighborhoods, but its worth a try plus the reps are usually the old lady that snoops on everyone so she is probably more than glad to let him know whats up. the number for the homeowner assoc is a little harder to get, but its always available.

Last edited by forced_04; 02-25-2008 at 10:02 AM.

Quick Reply: >>>> HELP!!! DSport G35 (Derek) Has my Motor "Help"<<<<