Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

**HELP!** Does ANY Vendor/body have BC Stage 3 cams in their possession!?!**

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 07:00 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cux350z
kinda hard for the door to hit you on the *** when you have to turn sideways to fit through J/k with ya julian

damn, she went big eh?
Old 03-12-2008, 07:03 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alberto
You implying I didnt go 11.1 has no valididty-just another regular Philthy hating post. My post was the truth, if Im wrong post a dyno chart proving otherwise. If you doubt the 11.1 I'll run you on low boost you can run race gas, n20 whatever you will still get stomped.

First off, it's VALIDITY, not VALIDIDTY...

Secondly, I never questioned you running an 11.XX - You remind the forum on a DAILY BASIS and hence why I was poking fun @ you – guess you missed the humor, but the should have spelled it out for you!

And finally, here you are pounding your chest again thinking you're the BEST driver in the world - I'll take you up on your offer anytime - E-Town is my preference and no, I'm not interested in joining in any illegal street racing.

Now back on topic, you may have more success finding the cams here:

Forum Classifieds: WANTED
Old 03-12-2008, 07:07 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

your the resident FI hater. its funny how many people think that of you. who cares if i typed too fast and didnt proofread my post? i can take your comments even if you think a stupid smiley face makes them any better. i throw one back and your butthole puckers and you start making excuses about your car. your opinions of me are worthless and vice versa, so whats the point in posting other than to ruin a thread and start more drama.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:08 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

o whats the point in posting other than to ruin a thread and start more drama.
too late....

Also, have you had any luck yet, I hope you're able to find these things.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your the resident FI hater. its funny how many people think that of you. who cares if i typed too fast and didnt proofread my post? i can take your comments even if you think a stupid smiley face makes them any better. i throw one back and your butthole puckers and you start making excuses about your car. your opinions of me are worthless and vice versa, so whats the point in posting other than to ruin a thread and start more drama.
dude, what the heck are you talking about...
Old 03-12-2008, 07:11 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I have been pm'ing everybody and searching around. I made a mistake in assuming the stage 3's were as readily available as the stage 2's seem to be. My mistake, just trying to find a way out now. I know many FI members have go to shops that could possibly help. Thanks to those that have pm'd possible options. Regardless of the members who always start senseless BS, most all FI shops on here are good guys willing to help out .
Old 03-12-2008, 07:51 AM
DriftinZ

I have been pm'ing everybody and searching around. I made a mistake in assuming the stage 3's were as readily available as the stage 2's seem to be. My mistake, just trying to find a way out now. I know many FI members have go to shops that could possibly help. Thanks to those that have pm'd possible options. Regardless of the members who always start senseless BS, most all FI shops on here are good guys willing to help out .
Berto your full of BS!!! LOL J/K. GL with everything. Hope you can find those cams. Thats sick your girl has a Z too. I think you need to run Philthy and video tape it. Own him like you own noobs in COD LOL. Later Bro!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Berto,
Give me 45 mins with your girl, Ill give you those stage 3 cams.. J/K Ill talk to Brian today and see what I can make happen..
Old 03-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Found the cams! Thank you so much Hal/Greg at IP. And to Intense and Performance Factory and Julian for offering to help me as well! Good guys
Old 03-12-2008, 08:20 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Good thread lock down so theres no more senseless bickering over the car.

Congrats berto