Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

VRT's new ebay account?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008 | 06:29 AM
Ahsmo
Imakecopies
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
wow...so they even screwed people internationally??? We need to get interpol involved or something.
I read the VRT thread the whole way through and the German guy story made me sick to my stomach.

The story goes pretty deep.
Old 03-18-2008 | 06:40 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Who is this German that you speak of?
His name is Andy and like many have said he sent his car over from Germany to get built. His insides hurt from being raped so bad from the guys at VRT.

I sent over $4,000 worth of carbon fiber to their "shop" on two pallets. Somehow parts ended up going missing a week after delivery and they tried to put the blame on us saying we never shipped it.

Just one of the many many people ripped off by that shop.
Old 03-18-2008 | 08:05 AM
XKR

WOW !! I want those Coilovers Do you think I can get VRT to install them for free??
Old 03-18-2008 | 08:33 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by SpoilsofWar
This kristine girl has to have down syndrome or something. Why the fck does she always list things under her real name? Even the location is El Cajon which is a giveaway for VRT...
Old 03-18-2008 | 08:50 AM
iknowitsfast

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
His name is Andy and like many have said he sent his car over from Germany to get built. His insides hurt from being raped so bad from the guys at VRT.

I sent over $4,000 worth of carbon fiber to their "shop" on two pallets. Somehow parts ended up going missing a week after delivery and they tried to put the blame on us saying we never shipped it.

Just one of the many many people ripped off by that shop.
that is horrible....seriously
Old 03-18-2008 | 09:27 AM
Oleg

This kristine girl has to have down syndrome or something. Why the fck does she always list things under her real name? Even the location is El Cajon which is a giveaway for VRT...

Or maybe she is actually trying to warn us without pissing off the main VRT guy... ...or something....
Old 03-18-2008 | 09:38 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Who is this German that you speak of?
here you go...

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Well.......We have the worse story yet.We have a car that was sent over from Germany to be built by VRT.He was charged almost $40K.It was sad what was actually done.A bogus *** used motor that was about to seize up and a JWT turbo system with blown turbos with chewed up compressor wheels and he got some Carbon doors and a Carbon hatch that wasnt installed right! For $40K.Oh yeah and the hood on the yellow bumble bee car on Dpsort was his.VRT stole it off his car painted it and put it on Miguels car! Needlsee to say there was a huge list of parts that we not put on his car and there is a huge list of parts that were stolen off of it!
The German is like 6" 10" and 275 lbs of solid muscle.LOL. Mike A is about 5"8" and 165lbs. I would be ****tin myself if this dude was coming after me too.We actually wnet to JWT today to see if any of his JWT engine ,turbo parts were salvagable and..............the verdict.......not really but some $400 dollar Eagle rods are(He paid for Pauter rods)! We also found out that the parts in this engine were defintiely out of the yellow VRT race car.So we estimate that he paid close to $40K and he honestly has about $3K of usable parts.Most of that is in the carbon doors.The carbon hatch is f*cked and the lexan install was botched up horribly.VRT told him to come pick up the car when he arrived here and we went to Mike A's house(he was nowhere to be found) and so we start the car and it is making all sorts of noises. So we turn it off and tow it to the shop. Put it on the lift and take a quick look......oil everywhere,stock axles,stock exhaust,stock G35 diff, driveshaft bolts only tightened with fingers! no oil cooler, nothing else really except the turbo system was there.So we pull the motor and find out the clutch is JWT and not a $2800 Carbonetics tiple disc,the 850 turbos compressor wheels are chewed up.Start dissassembling the motor and find out their is aluminum shavings in the exhaust ports, find out the cams are pretty much junk,the heads are trashed,the oil squirters bolts were all loose and one of them backed out and was bouncing around in the bottom-end cracking a piston,smashing up the block and damaging the crank.No darton sleeves,just a stock block that is preety much done with.Oh but they put a VRT Carbon engine cover on their I would advice you to take your Carbon VRT cover off of your car and burn it unless you want to be one of the people who still supports VRT.
Originally Posted by denchan350gt
Do you think he will allow you to post pics of their f**k ups?

I will ask the customer.

Originally Posted by denchan350gt
What did the person who gave him his keys have to say about the noises?

It was a guy washing the new owner of VRTs car. She wasnt their. VRT wanted him to pay another $5000 to pick up his car and the Germans buddy was smart enough to mention the serials number of the engine not matchng the chasis and them not being able to get past customs in Germany and not be able to get TUV certification. He wanted to see the engine in Ed Reisners car because supposedly Ed Reisners car has the Germans sleeved blcok. All of a sudden the keys were handed over and no money was asked for. Ed Reisners car was smoking so bad and burning oil so much and kocking to the point you could hear it from a 100 yards away. It is a complete joke. Yes Ed, your car will be the biggest pile of dog doo to come ou of VRT yet! Sorry. I know you probably dont want to hear that and I know you are an innocent bystander in all this but it is the truth.
...i still cant belive this scammers arent in jail yet

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-18-2008 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 09:56 AM
Motormouth
Banned

is there a way to give negative trader feedback without buying anything?
Old 03-18-2008 | 10:54 AM
chuquison

Originally Posted by Motormouth
is there a way to give negative trader feedback without buying anything?
dont think so but when you see people bid on it or buy it you could message them and advise them but it might be to late! you could also inform ebay since she is a first time ebayer and advise them about the history of the ebayer and the company she represents.
Old 03-18-2008 | 11:05 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by XKR
WOW !! I want those Coilovers Do you think I can get VRT to install them for free??

sure... youll have to leave your car @ casa de ASSvarez for about 2-3 months and have WasNOgood work on it
Old 03-18-2008 | 01:35 PM
FrickU

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
sure... youll have to leave your car @ casa de ASSvarez for about 2-3 months and have WasNOgood work on it
You know what. From a person that worked at VRT for a year and also been screwed over personally and family wise. I will be the 1st one to say that Michael Alvarez is a POS. He has screwed over many people but he also has done his fair share with me. And what he did at VRT was completely wrong. I was not there for all of it but I popped my head in time to time and have my own ways of finding the information. But Quicksilver, you still continue to be a tool and bring Scott into this. Honestly you bad mouth wayyy to many people on everything. Yah I know you are going to go into your archive of every thread and every quote that has come from RA. But don't continue to bring him into every single VRT thread there is. I'm not going to sit here like you and fight with me about this post. Just really annoying everytime I see a VRT thread i'm already like wow about the news, and then see you have to post something about Scott evertime. You know nothing but what you read, and every single quote you have saved on your computer.

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207369

Sorry back on topic....

Last edited by FrickU; 03-18-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 02:13 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

The "German" sounds like a very strong man.

"MA vs. The German" has a nice ring to it!
Old 03-18-2008 | 02:20 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by FrickU
You know what. From a person that worked at VRT for a year and also been screwed over personally and family wise. I will be the 1st one to say that Michael Alvarez is a POS. He has screwed over many people but he also has done his fair share with me. And what he did at VRT was completely wrong. I was not there for all of it but I popped my head in time to time and have my own ways of finding the information. But Quicksilver, you still continue to be a tool and bring Scott into this. Honestly you bad mouth wayyy to many people on everything. Yah I know you are going to go into your archive of every thread and every quote that has come from RA. But don't continue to bring him into every single VRT thread there is. I'm not going to sit here like you and fight with me about this post. Just really annoying everytime I see a VRT thread i'm already like wow about the news, and then see you have to post something about Scott evertime. You know nothing but what you read, and every single quote you have saved on your computer.
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207369

Sorry back on topic....

But you have to be fair to Quicksilver......Didn't Scott's hands get cought in the cookie jar the way VRT hands did. Why was Scott banned? Was Scott not found to be forming the same track record as VRT? The same tricks? So whats wrong with what Quicksilver is doing? Everyone started to see a mirror image of the past
Old 03-18-2008 | 02:48 PM
FrickU

Originally Posted by XKR
But you have to be fair to Quicksilver......Didn't Scott's hands get cought in the cookie jar the way VRT hands did. Why was Scott banned? Was Scott not found to be forming the same track record as VRT? The same tricks? So whats wrong with what Quicksilver is doing? Everyone started to see a mirror image of the past
Not even close. Scott is not like that.
Quoted from Failsafe (moderator) in this forum from this thread:
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....320097&page=13
"FYI to users involved in this group buy- Scott was not banned for scamming or anything related to this group buy. If you need to get a hold of Scott please contact him through his web site or PM me and I will give you his email address"

He is not forming the same track record. Ask the ACTUAL RA customers, And they will tell you.

Who is seeing a mirror image. I will not let down on Quicksilver. He knows absolutely NOTHING. He is in AZ. People post too many false facts.
Old 03-18-2008 | 02:50 PM
SpoilsofWar

Originally Posted by XKR
Didn't Scott's hands get cought in the cookie jar the way VRT hands did. Why was Scott banned?
Not to get too horribly off topic, but I believe Scott was banned because of registering multiple user names.
Old 03-18-2008 | 02:55 PM
FrickU

Not to get too horribly off topic, but I believe Scott was banned because of registering multiple user names.
Yes this is the reason given to Scott for his ban, even though otherwise proven wrong. Even if Scott did create that other username, I know several others who have other user names too/Use the same computer, but Scott is the only one with a permanent ban. Makes me wonder about all of the clicky politics on this message board..

I have NO problem with the VRT bashing thread going on right now. But to bring Scott, or anything RA related into this thread is unfair.

Last edited by FrickU; 03-18-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 04:12 PM
fklentz

I was at VRT when the German guy was there, he looks like Dolf Lundgren did back in the 80'S, he really got hosed on his car.
Old 03-18-2008 | 04:50 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

^

Prime example of G35driver
FYI... G35driver threads (especially VRT or RA related) don't carry any weight or value in the FI section here on my350z.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-18-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 05:16 PM
IIQuickSilverII

...rude...lol

Yes this is the reason given to Scott for his ban, even though otherwise proven wrong. Even if Scott did create that other username, I know several others who have other user names too/Use the same computer, but Scott is the only one with a permanent ban. Makes me wonder about all of the clicky politics on this message board..

I have NO problem with the VRT bashing thread going on right now. But to bring Scott, or anything RA related into this thread is unfair.

whatever d00d.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-18-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 05:19 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Not even close. Scott is not like that.
Quoted from Failsafe (moderator) in this forum from this thread:
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....320097&page=13
"FYI to users involved in this group buy- Scott was not banned for scamming or anything related to this group buy. If you need to get a hold of Scott please contact him through his web site or PM me and I will give you his email address"

He is not forming the same track record. Ask the ACTUAL RA customers, And they will tell you.

Who is seeing a mirror image. I will not let down on Quicksilver. He knows absolutely NOTHING. He is in AZ. People post too many false facts.
And we should believe a former employee of VRT who now wraps cams for a living.

BTW... Kristene would like to know if you can wrap those coilovers for her too.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-18-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Quick Reply: VRT's new ebay account?