Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

blew my motor

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:13 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL The meth owns zcon.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:14 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 05-01-2008, 09:31 PM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
haha i missed that. not many Gs are trapping 120+ ... hopefully the droptop will here in a few days.
I heard that thing shoots ***** of fire
Old 05-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nexx
YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET BANNED!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:22 AM
AthensG
Banned

i think its pretty hypocritical to ban somone that is defending him self to a whole slew of people attacking him... how can you not expect him to be on the defensive. i think that banning this guy is dumb and i think the way all of this community is treating someone is downright dissapointing. do you feel good about your selves ? this kid very well may be making 430. mainly because i know the dyno he dynoed on. that dyno has NEVER seen a tn kit put more than 380whp. if i recall he made 408 that is ground breaking for a tn kit. you guys should really think about how you are acting i thought this was a community for everyone...
Old 05-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AthensG
i think its pretty hypocritical to ban somone that is defending him self to a whole slew of people attacking him... how can you not expect him to be on the defensive. i think that banning this guy is dumb and i think the way all of this community is treating someone is downright dissapointing. do you feel good about your selves ? this kid very well may be making 430. mainly because i know the dyno he dynoed on. that dyno has NEVER seen a tn kit put more than 380whp. if i recall he made 408 that is ground breaking for a tn kit. you guys should really think about how you are acting i thought this was a community for everyone...
I call for another BAN.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:25 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^ zcon? or just another n00b

if not did you read the thread? thats now what the bet was about, you are way off base....

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-02-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

The thread title and the first post speak for itself and the immaturity of the OP.....
Old 05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
HighHeat
Banned

i second this. how do you expect somone to learn if you don't teach them.... attacking people because they are new or young is ignorant. you guys should be ashamed of your selves. and this thread should be locked. i however do not approve of his way of "defending" himself but the op is younger...
Old 05-02-2008, 11:28 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by Nexx
I call for another BAN.
lol.. just make sure don't ban me He has a pretty new join date, I thought that SN was taken
Old 05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
HighHeat
Banned

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
The thread title and the first post speak for itself and the immaturity of the OP.....
he was reamed pretty hard in his op. i can see why he would act the way he would. but he should have know going into this if your putting out ground breaking material you better have proof and you better be ready for everyone to tell you that you are wrong. bring proof or don't bring it. should have worn a better flame suit

Last edited by HighHeat; 05-02-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by HighHeat
i second this. how do you expect somone to learn if you don't teach them.... attacking people because they are new or young is ignorant. you guys should be ashamed of your selves. and this thread should be locked. i however do not approve of his way of "defending" himself but the op is younger...
Hmmm.... two people with very low post counts, from the same area as the OP; defending the OP. Ironic? One of whom only joined 3 days ago?

Hi zcon!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:39 AM
XKR

HI ZCON ...... We missed you ...I know how you feel..getting Banned and all

ZCON ZCON ZCON

Originally Posted by HighHeat
he was reamed pretty hard in his op. i can see why he would act the way he would. but he should have know going into this if your putting out ground breaking material you better have proof and you better be ready for everyone to tell you that you are wrong. bring proof or don't bring it. should have worn a better flame suit
Yup...this is ZCON...the same broken english

ZCON ZCON ZCON ZCON

Last edited by XKR; 05-02-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:42 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Hmmm.... two people with very low post counts, from the same area as the OP; defending the OP. Ironic? One of whom only joined 3 days ago?

Hi zcon!
+1

IP CHECK!!! Hi Zcon! :-)

Last edited by gothchick; 05-02-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:53 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

All have the same IP

AthensG
HighHeat
zcon
Old 05-02-2008, 11:57 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
All have the same IP

AthensG
HighHeat
zcon
Old 05-02-2008, 12:06 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

bahahahahhhahaa
i guess that was his mon & his boyfriend ...all the people that got his PM box full
Old 05-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

buwhhahhahahaahahahhahaaha! what a loser.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:24 PM
XKR

D@mn ..... ZCON should get some kind of prize for getting banned 3 time in 24hours....that hurts

AthensG

HighHeat

zcon

Last edited by XKR; 05-02-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
SlideFox

Quick Reply: blew my motor