Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

anyone can help ? i sent my blower for repair to Vortech but is already pass 1 months

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 09:58 AM
wenlipai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone can help ? i sent my blower for repair to Vortech but is already pass 1 months

My name is Wen Li Pai, i live in El Salvador/ San Salvador, which i bought the vortech full kit, and i sent my blower to vortech on August 11th by DHL to Vortech which they received it on 13th (2 days), so after 2 weeks i called them asking about my blower and they told me that is been repaired already, so i have to pay USD$433.09 for shipping charger by UPS to El Salvador, so i made the wire transfer on August 28th (online banking) and they got my wire on Sept. 1st, so the seller Mr. Mariano told me that the goods was shipped out on Sept. 2nd, so i called him on 2nd the same day afternoon to get the tracking number of UPS which he gave me one that doesn't appear in UPS.com 1Z933271036580, and i kept calling on sept. 3rd like hundreds of times but their call service center is a SXXT b/c always i have to call 20 times and wait 10 to 20 minutes per each call (INTERNATIONAL CALL) to attend me or just to hear “ please leave your message, phone number, name” and don’t know why they have that voice mail if they never called me back, anyway, finally on Sept. 3rd Mr. Mariano told me that he will send me an e-mail my tracking number so i waited the whole day and got nothing, so i called afternoon like 4pm and still the same 20 times / 10 to 20 minutes per call and nobody answered and i always let a voice mail message per EVERY CALL but never get respond neither by mail or phone, so on 4th i kept calling them and mail them like hundreds of times to them, but still the same no any "i got your mail , i'll reply you soon" , so kept trying to reach Mr. Mariano but it was impossible so I let like 10 voice mail message to him and also 2 or 3 mails a day but no respond, so today Sept. 5th I called them and their operator told me that he will come back till Monday, and I asked her if she can help me out with the tracking number so I gave her my name, and she told me that my blower haven’t been sent out for some “don’t know” reason, and I explained to her that I already called thousands of international calls, and is very hard/ difficult to reach him (Mr. Mariano) so I asked her to help me out what can she do to help me out why haven’t sent out my blower as I already paid the money and your company (Vortech) has already received the payment, so I don’t see the problem, and she said that she doesn’t know, so I have to wait till Monday and ask Mr. Mariano, so I’m asking anybody if know any Sales in Vortech can you guys help me out? My ID number in vortech is 28708FQ so please anyone help me out, or what can I do? I already paid more than 200 hundred Dollars of international call, so please anyone help me out PLEASE .

Sorry for my bad English.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Midnight Ryderz

Dude you have to just wait they get very busy and when you bother them it takes away there time so i would say just wait and see what happens it does take time ya know
Old 09-05-2008, 10:42 AM
wenlipai

Originally Posted by Midnight Ryderz
Dude you have to just wait they get very busy and when you bother them it takes away there time so i would say just wait and see what happens it does take time ya know
yeah, i mean if they tell me need to wait 1 week or 2 week for me is fine, but i don't like people telling me yeah is been shipped but is not, so i become to worry mmm.... because the operator said that didn't sent out because of a problem that shows in their computer, so mmm... and they never called me or mail me to let me know the situation or what, i mean is so difficult to contact them that sometimes i become crazy but anywasy thanks for your advice i think is the only way i can do.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:31 AM
GenPac

$430 to ship a blower to El Salvador via UPS?

overnight? 2 day?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:32 AM
GreenGoblin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

vortech is notorious for having terrible people working for them in my experiences, keep bothing them and it will get done
Old 09-05-2008, 12:35 PM
wenlipai

Originally Posted by GenPac
$430 to ship a blower to El Salvador via UPS?

overnight? 2 day?
nope dude, i'm asking also why b/c i sent the blower from el salvador to US by DHL only charged me USD$190 dollars, and don't know why is so expensive only freight charge by UPS but what can i do? nothing, just wanna get my blower back.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:37 PM
wenlipai

Originally Posted by cruisngcoupe
vortech is notorious for having terrible people working for them in my experiences, keep bothing them and it will get done
i thik i paid for something , so don't know why they can't do a little bit more good service? i keep calling them so now i can't do nothing as Mr. Mariano the seller is not working today till monday...... PITA!