Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 04:54 AM
New JerZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always sent my Z to Julian to get work done. I got nothing but quality work done every time and to me that is all that matters. He was the first one to tune NA 07 350z over 300 hp with just intake and exhaust mod and emanage. Every shop that has done anything to my car has commented on the quality of his work. I don't understand why people feel it necessary to kick this guy while he is obviously going through BS. If you have beef with him, fine then you got what you wanted. For the rest of the NJ tuning scene it is a major loss considering the best shop around now (in NJ) is Krazy House Customs and they only seem to build monster trucks. Flame if you like but Julian was good people who never screwed me over.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:02 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by New JerZ
I always sent my Z to Julian to get work done. I got nothing but quality work done every time and to me that is all that matters. He was the first one to tune NA 07 350z over 300 hp with just intake and exhaust mod and emanage. Every shop that has done anything to my car has commented on the quality of his work. I don't understand why people feel it necessary to kick this guy while he is obviously going through BS. If you have beef with him, fine then you got what you wanted. For the rest of the NJ tuning scene it is a major loss considering the best shop around now (in NJ) is Krazy House Customs and they only seem to build monster trucks. Flame if you like but Julian was good people who never screwed me over.
I wouldnt go to Krazy House either they blew up my friends civic on the dyno reving it to 11k and wouldnt take responsibility for it. So he had to buy another k24 block again.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:06 AM
New JerZ

exactly my point. RIP MRC. Now there are ZERO quality tuners in this state.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:18 AM
dozzer1b

dare i say a VRT way of going out!!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:24 AM
New JerZ

his fault or not you cannot dispute the quality of his work and the fact that the NJ/N.E. Z community now has no one worth a damn to tune their cars. Burning bridges aside, Julian offered quality work at a fair price. When he put my car on the dyno to tune it, he quoted me 2-3 hours of dyno time to get everything setup. 6 hours later he had my A/F perfect and the power curves looked amazing, at the end of the day I was still only charged for the 2 hours on the dyno. Does that sound like a d bag move? Not to me... Had work done there on 3 other occasions and had similar experiences across the board. I am not saying he wasn't a controversial guy who had a big mouth but his quality work spoke louder (IMHO) then the BS.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:29 AM
New JerZ

oh and the reason I am taking issue with what is being said is that all these people running their mouth are basing their opinions on Julians words on the forum. None of the people who posted BS even live remotely close to NJ (one in CA, guy talking the most **** lives in AZ, New orleans) and probably never had work done at his shop. Stop basing your overall opinions on a person and their business on crap that occurred on a public forum and consider that IRL he ran a quality tuning business.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:43 AM
z2envy

I never had any work done by him but I did buy my Powerlab kit from him and had nothing but good customer service with him. He keeped me informed of everything going on with the shipment, even when Powerlab was having issues when the turbos when they were back ordered. Hell he even gave me a hell of steal on my kit
Old 11-21-2008, 05:47 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by dave079
Its no ones fault but his own. His explosive temper, blaming everything on everyone but himself, burning every bridge imaginable, and not keeping his mouth shut are what did him in. Shouldn't feel sorry for anyone who dug their own grave.

But those are the reasons I liked him Pure excitement when he posted I will miss him
Old 11-21-2008, 05:48 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dozzer1b
dare i say a VRT way of going out!!
not even close to the same thing.. Julian never tried rob people or sell them old parts as old.

Listen i wasn't going to get into this because its obvious Julian made alot of enemies on this forum through his own persona... Rome and I are closer than Julian and I.. so i feel Rome's pain and i know fully what Rome went through.. but i will say.. Julian never wronged me.. he was always honest and up front with me.. we never did always see eye to eye and everything wasn't always perfect, but he took care of me when he could.

Most of you have legitimate beef with Julian and i'm not going to get into an argurment because most of you have a valid reason.. Jorge knows first hand that i know some of the faults with Julian and i personally tried to help mend fences here on the forum and with Intense..

Julian is gone.. but i refuse to throw him under the bus. All the issues online aside.. he did what he did well
Old 11-21-2008, 05:49 AM
doug

Originally Posted by z2envy
I never had any work done by him but I did buy my Powerlab kit from him and had nothing but good customer service with him. He keeped me informed of everything going on with the shipment, even when Powerlab was having issues when the turbos when they were back ordered. Hell he even gave me a hell of steal on my kit
Again Julian did this to himself. He **** on people constantly on the forum. He had zero self control and his undoing on here is totally 100% his own fault. He was banned more than 10 times from here and always let back just to go back to his own hot headed temperamental ways within weeks. This goes all the way back to 2003 when he had his first ban under his first name daking350z. He has been doing the same crap now for 5 years and still didn't learn when to shut up. Regardless of his quality of work, when you have zero people skills its going to hurt you in the long run.
Julian is very emotional and passionate at what he does.. that was his downfall
Old 11-21-2008, 05:51 AM
doug

Originally Posted by New JerZ
oh and the reason I am taking issue with what is being said is that all these people running their mouth are basing their opinions on Julians words on the forum. None of the people who posted BS even live remotely close to NJ (one in CA, guy talking the most **** lives in AZ, New orleans) and probably never had work done at his shop. Stop basing your overall opinions on a person and their business on crap that occurred on a public forum and consider that IRL he ran a quality tuning business.
Trust me.. leave it alone.. They have legitimate beef with him.. some of us don't... you can only offer kind words when they offer harsh words.. everyone has a negative and a positive experience with everyone.. so you can't tell others their experience is wrong just because yours is the opposite..

Everyone needs to respect everyones opinion.. negative or positive
Old 11-21-2008, 06:05 AM
New JerZ

Originally Posted by doug
Trust me.. leave it alone.. They have legitimate beef with him.. some of us don't... you can only offer kind words when they offer harsh words.. everyone has a negative and a positive experience with everyone.. so you can't tell others their experience is wrong just because yours is the opposite..

Well said. Done posting in this thread.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:07 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by doug

Agreed. Well said sir.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:24 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
NEW THREAD CREATED IN AG SECTION!!!

Just for you VO!
Dang it, I missed it! I didn't log on last night after I left work...
Old 11-21-2008, 06:30 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Shouldn't put pics of your wifes ****** up on the internet if you don't want the whole world to see.
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Julian shouldn't be posting naked pictures of his wife on a public forum on the internet if he wants to be selective about who sees them.
Agreed. If they were posted in a PM type section, I could understand the OP not wanting those pics to leak out. But a public forum, it's fair game.

This is probably the first time I've thrown the rolleyes at Blasian too. If you guys are friends, I can understand though. I probably would've given my friend a heads up also...
Old 11-21-2008, 06:38 AM
frank@perrys

well here goes julian owes over 6 months rent... why no money ??he put all of mrc money in to his z, never paid matt any money as julian benefited from mrc.he pulls matt off jobs to work on his personal car,takes forever to order parts has no business sense. he eats his lunch on my counter leaves garbage there and takes a dump in toilet and never flushes toilet he is a slob , one day i moved his car that was blocking door when i hit brakes to stop car his coat fell off seat and his service revolver- glock was on seat how smart is that should know better than leaving it on seat and car open poor cop sense , how would you like to work for 2 years and not get paid ???? i would take my time also i will be glad to see him gone i have told him numerous times to pick up his garbage and not do things he does what he wants , yes he asked matt to ouit his day job but he never came back with any offers for a pay plan why give up a paying job i didnt see him quitting force to run mrc full time he how long can you work for free??????
Old 11-21-2008, 06:44 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Oh boyyy..
Old 11-21-2008, 06:47 AM
coachk
Banned

HERE WE GO.... this should make everyones day at work go by fast.

Quick Reply: Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports